Epi 161: Never Let Me Go - Page 6

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Abhyudaya

Betrayal - Vansh is blind in Ridhima's love that he is seeing her mistakes as betrayal 

but then who really did to him - nothing 

Aaryan tried to kill Ishani baby - yet forgiven 

that is not a betrayal at all 

that's a random joke - hein Vansh

Yup same points...

Nowadays I'm like banging my head and pulling out my hairs....because as much as we think not to think but we can't stop aur brain from doing such questions.....illogical is acceptable but till a point.

Why the makers are hell bent on drive us crazy.

Sometimes I think not sure about Riddhima but I'll definetely go crazy.🤔

Originally posted by Nephy

Its getting seriously very difficult right now,why are they doing this...yesterday's complete episode was random,and now I heard they are gearing for one more dance sequence,frustration ho rhi hai kya krun....

I agree

yesterday temple is not necessary I mean Manali is not necessary 

that jump they can do from VR Mansion also 

but why the need of Manali scene and all 

dance sequence? What again? 

For what? 

Yup same points...

Nowadays I'm like banging my head and pulling out my hairs....because as much as we think not to think but we can't stop aur brain from doing such questions.....illogical is acceptable but till a point.

Why the makers are hell bent on drive us crazy.

Sometimes I think not sure about Riddhima but I'll definetely go crazy.🤔

For a fact I understand he loved Ridhima while he was always having doubts on his family, that at one point they may betray him

However trying to kill an unborn child - is big mistake 

If, I repeat if Ridhima is in that position, I'm sure Ishani would have killed her by now with her plans. How come she asked Aryan to join the plan? 

if the rule is to hurt betrayals - start from the family. 

No matter what it is! 

I agree

yesterday temple is not necessary I mean Manali is not necessary 

that jump they can do from VR Mansion also 

but why the need of Manali scene and all 

dance sequence? What again? 

For what? 

@bold-yeah they are shooting some dance sequence at a resort weaing saree pics came people are speculating maybe it'll air today before he leave her.

For a fact I understand he loved Ridhima while he was always having doubts on his family, that at one point they may betray him

However trying to kill an unborn child - is big mistake 

If, I repeat if Ridhima is in that position, I'm sure Ishani would have killed her by now with her plans. How come she asked Aryan to join the plan? 

if the rule is to hurt betrayals - start from the family. 

No matter what it is! 

Seriously I am not getting anything right now..I'm loosing my mind.😔

Just a vague thought. Ridhima might kill Ahana 

like she might try to harm Vansh at one point and to save him she might kill her or it can be Kabir too

dead or no dead is different

but then she will shoot and that proves her love which he accepts but then she rejects 

You're right if Ridhhima goes against her ethics and morals for vansh I think she will br super guilty and rn what she's doing is also out of guilt even though she didn't commit big crime but if she betrays herself imagine how she will react. She might just become cold and leave everything 

@bold-yeah they are shooting some dance sequence at a resort weaing saree pics came people are speculating maybe it'll air today before he leave her.

At one time the series used to have some back up of 15 episodes or so. But after Rahul quarantine time, these guys don't have any backup at all. They are shooting and it is being aired. Feeling sad for them. I wish they could get some backup episodes soon. 

Oh god! Dance and leave her. Like giving some last moments to cherish! 

Seriously I am not getting anything right now..I'm loosing my mind.😔

I know. I'm too losing it some times. 

If this season is about family + love, why only Love to get hurt because of the mistakes? Why not the family? 

Originally posted by SnehaSneha

You're right if Ridhhima goes against her ethics and morals for vansh I think she will br super guilty and rn what she's doing is also out of guilt even though she didn't commit big crime but if she betrays herself imagine how she will react. She might just become cold and leave everything 

What I understand is if at a point comes where she needs to save Vansh, I'm damn sure this girl will pick up the gun or whatever is near her and tries to harm the person. Irrespective whether that person is Kabir or Ahana or etc., 

She will definitely do it for her love. 

However, if you randomly say kill that person - nope, she can't. Because that's against her morals. to save someone or her love, she can do but if love asks she can give her life but not kill someone. 

So, at some point, she might kill the enemy or try to harm them before the eyes of Vansh and make him prove what she can do for him. But in this process, she might realize if this what Vansh wanted, what her love and leave. 

But then these are our thoughts - makers - ahhhhhhhhhhhh