Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SnehaSneha

Yes I didn't despise the track entirely but now I feel it's dragged 

How can he the mighty VR gets manipulated by him the ex bf??? I mean even he had Ragini, she wasnt his first either  so why everything has to apply on her??? 

She tried so many times and I don't know seriously idk how anyone can justify this even by the "he is feeling betrayed" dialogue because when you say I don't want to know about your past and dismiss someone's effort that mean you don't punish them for their PastπŸ˜”  

Don't want her in VR and if she comes maybe after the partial amnesia where she only remembers Kabir and comes with him or remembers none and they bring her as a physiotherapist for someone. 

@ Bold - exactly!!!!!!!!!

I do NOT see any reason for vansh to take revenge on ridhima or think she betrayed him - be it personal or professional. I still can not connect what kind of betrayal vansh is talking about?

- ridhima came in to treat sia (as a spy... was planned by kabir) now vansh knows it. It is vansh fault - himself and his security did not detect a spy !

- vansh married her forcefully (she had only chance to escape - kabir manipulated her) now vansh should connect the dots being ace mafia boss.

- even as a spy, for all ragini murder investigation, she never tortured or murdered vansh or any other family members (except once ... use of sia disability...is not worth these torture )

- ridhima tried to talk about her past at least three times ... vansh shutted her up. 

Ridhima is not his first love either - what is this fuss about in 2021?????

- vansh provoked ridhima saying something like... that he will harm ragini ....  so ridhima jumped in to save ragini ( I call it emotional reaction - foolish action, NOT a betrayal )

- why he is so mad about ragini death if only thing he wanted to know from her... is uma murderer - he got it now anyhow.

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bahi.

He have realized that death is not her fear but separation is! 

After reading you post I realised that you may have a point. Vansh is trying hard to punish her, but she seems to bounce back all the time. And today Vansh may have realised that seperation is the only thing which Riddhima is afraid of. Cause he knows she is not afraid of the death, she has proven that today and with those 2 bullets. Hence he decides to leave her there. But I am not gonna overthink anything regarding this show, just gonna go with the flow. 

I dont know what to see. He is very cruel and brutal. But when  he was breaking the fence of the VR mansion and when yesterday  he was cutting the woods,eating chilly  sulking. My heart cried for him. How can u feel angry of a person's action and feel painful for his condition at the same time.

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Vansh is a loner and a claimer. I dont know whether ever the maker will give a backstory but i think since childhood he was an introvert and he only used to open up to his mother. She was killed brutally. His wounds take a long time to heal. Riddhima replicating the same innoscense and fearlessleness of his mother made him fall for her.He did not want to take a chance and he captured her. Hence now when  he thinks that He was not her first He was jealous  and he was angry   But little did he know that Kabir was a idea of love.And i agree u He is Riddhima 's last....But Vansh is now blind in rage and jealousy. Kabir have spitted enough venom in his mind. He is not being able to accept it. May b a strong riddhima or The supposed separation we are assuming will make him believe that The intensity of the emotions matter, not the time lag. 

The priest declared that the kind of lovestory they had it is equal to an immortal love story. It was a positive story. Riddhima a believer of true love get mesmerized it. The Pandit declared them as soulmate,and sat janam ka sathi.which they are. If u are soulmate then the lovestory u have  it had to b tough. U will have to cross all the barriers and now the actual acid test will begin.

sindoor plays a great role in their lovestory. Vansh have always willingly filled her hairline. But for the first time he refused so we may come across to a shocking twist that Vansh has forgotten her. We were expecting Riddhima 's memory loss Can it not b possible that he had lost his memory?Or his unwillingness to fill her hairline and his non acceptance has a greater significance. The mangalsutra is the heart  of this marriage  and sindoor is the soul. Vansh is trying  hard ton banish her from his soul.But still she will reside there. They are entwined.

If u have noticed, when Riddhima was saying she has no nobody except him and she cannot afford to lose him.It struck his mind the way he was looking at her was scary. He have realized that death is not her fear but separation is! So he will either really will lose his memory in any accident or he will deliberately go away from her life. By nature Vansh is very dicey and self contradictory  moreover  he is a sociopath. The combination is already lethal and now he is enraged.God knows what this man has stored for us. And i am still unclear of his motive.

Hands down to Rahul.Sudhir. Itv will remember  him as an iconic character. You cannot love and hate somebody simaltenously. Vansh will impell you to do so.

Rrahul is awesome 

I don’t think he will lose memory but yes he will move away from herself as mentioned in post 

And your post too 

That will hurt her 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahi.

He have realized that death is not her fear but separation is! 

After reading you post I realised that you may have a point. Vansh is trying hard to punish her, but she seems to bounce back all the time. And today Vansh may have realised that seperation is the only thing which Riddhima is afraid of. Cause he knows she is not afraid of the death, she has proven that today and with those 2 bullets. Hence he decides to leave her there. But I am not gonna overthink anything regarding this show, just gonna go with the flow. 

He will leave her that breaks her 

Abandoning her will hurt her 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

I dont know what to see. He is very cruel and brutal. But when  he was breaking the fence of the VR mansion and when yesterday  he was cutting the woods,eating chilly  sulking. My heart cried for him. How can u feel angry of a person's action and feel painful for his condition at the same time.

Both are broken 

Both did mistakes 

Both are right and wrong 

SnehaSneha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

@ Bold - exactly!!!!!!!!!

I do NOT see any reason for vansh to take revenge on ridhima or think she betrayed him - be it personal or professional. I still can not connect what kind of betrayal vansh is talking about?

- ridhima came in to treat sia (as a spy... was planned by kabir) now vansh knows it. It is vansh fault - himself and his security did not detect a spy !

- vansh married her forcefully (she had only chance to escape - kabir manipulated her) now vansh should connect the dots being ace mafia boss.

- even as a spy, for all ragini murder investigation, she never tortured or murdered vansh or any other family members (except once ... use of sia disability...is not worth these torture )

- ridhima tried to talk about her past at least three times ... vansh shutted her up. 

Ridhima is not his first love either - what is this fuss about in 2021?????

- vansh provoked ridhima saying something like... that he will harm ragini ....  so ridhima jumped in to save ragini ( I call it emotional reaction - foolish action, NOT a betrayal )

- why he is so mad about ragini death if only thing he wanted to know from her... is uma murderer - he got it now anyhow.

@red : that is so so not making sense. She never ever harmed anyone, never hurt him but look at how he is behaving with her tried killing her through Ahana 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaSneha

@red : that is so so not making sense. She never ever harmed anyone, never hurt him but look at how he is behaving with her tried killing her through Ahana 

Hurt but not kill

Hurt Also I feel 

Due to kabir

SnehaSneha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Hurt but not kill

Hurt Also I feel 

Due to kabir

Though we take it lightly but Ahana ne fasi se latka dia tha yar usko 

Nephy thumbnail

I seriously don't know what to say.

Those 50 episodes specially episodes till their marriage,I loved those episodes,I watched them like 1000 times so now I've to forget them to watch this serial,how can it be possible,people feel hurt for Riddhima and Vansh but I want to say I feel hurt for doing this to me.Now,I think that maybe watching an Ekta or gul's serial would not  have hurted me like this becoz I would've known what I getting myself into but here in this case it is a clear cut betrayal to Audience by makers.

They don't seem new to showbiz I am sure about it,they knew they are making a romantic thriller which would require high packed sequences outdoor shoots at the time of planning and corona wasn't there and it requires budget,so having corona around somewhere helped them to save their budget cutting down those heavy sequences so why are they making a mockery of the show by showing things in such cheap manner.It affects mood,today's CG what the hell was that,if they can't do it properly whats the need,lets show some normal place having that temple,but don't play with emotions in this way.

Now coming to the storyline,people want dark obsessive vansh,no doubt in that but it doesn't mean that people will not care about continuity,past sequences,no it not works like that and of course not at the cost of VRS's character.His revenge is justified but they should not include all these scenes of not being your first love and all,he very well knew that Riddhima is a SPY and there is someone who send her and of course she has some man in her life currently or in past to him maybe she was engaged,his clear interest in that ring bracelet of hers,his dialogues koi nazdeeki was clear cut indication of that,he know about her aversion to him and their relation,so whats that dialogue meant.It was a forced marriage,it was an announcement by VRS and then even after announcing of 3 days he got married in 2,just to catch the culprit  to the mastermind behind Riddhima,how conveniently writer forget that and on their wedding night also he said to angre ki agar use shera mil gya hota to vo laut ke shadi krne kyun ati,so he knew the reason of her for the marriage.Then all these dialogues and question of his,grumpiness making things absurd,let it keep revenge for the things like taking out Ragini,chip,watch about which he don't have knowledge,itself was a very big reason for revenge and of course about the movements afterwards their marriage when it was like mutual from both their sides to be in love and don't forget she tried like 4 times to tell the truth about her past.She never tried to tell about Ragini as much as I know, about that chip about how Ragini died so let's keep it till there or moreover her being in touch with Kabir still(thats also by the way absurd becoz Vansh keep on caring for Ragini like 3 years but just take on his controlling nature and giving benefit of doubt).

I have many things to say,I could write books on their super world class writing skills but let's just stop here.

I want to just say these things becoz prominently after watching today's episode these are disturbing me..I don't even want to move on rest of the episode .

jodh57 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nephy

I seriously don't know what to say.

Those 50 episodes specially episodes till their marriage,I loved those episodes,I watched them like 1000 times so now I've to forget them to watch this serial,how can it be possible,people feel hurt for Riddhima and Vansh but I want to say I feel hurt for doing this to me.Now,I think that maybe watching an Ekta or gul's serial would not  have hurted me like this becoz I would've known what I getting myself into but here in this case it is a clear cut betrayal to Audience by makers.

They don't seem new to showbiz I am sure about it,they knew they are making a romantic thriller which would require high packed sequences outdoor shoots at the time of planning and corona wasn't there and it requires budget,so having corona around somewhere helped them to save their budget cutting down those heavy sequences so why are they making a mockery of the show by showing things in such cheap manner.It affects mood,today's CG what the hell was that,if they can't do it properly whats the need,lets show some normal place having that temple,but don't play with emotions in this way.

Now coming to the storyline,people want dark obsessive vansh,no doubt in that but it doesn't mean that people will not care about continuity,past sequences,no it not works like that and of course not at the cost of VRS's character.His revenge is justified but they should not include all these scenes of not being your first love and all,he very well knew that Riddhima is a SPY and there is someone who send her and of course she has some man in her life currently or in past to him maybe she was engaged,his clear interest in that ring bracelet of hers,his dialogues koi nazdeeki was clear cut indication of that,he know about her aversion to him and their relation,so whats that dialogue meant.It was a forced marriage,it was an announcement by VRS and then even after announcing of 3 days he got married in 2,just to catch the culprit  to the mastermind behind Riddhima,how conveniently writer forget that and on their wedding night also he said to angre ki agar use shera mil gya hota to vo laut ke shadi krne kyun ati,so he knew the reason of her for the marriage.Then all these dialogues and question of his,grumpiness making things absurd,let it keep revenge for the things like taking out Ragini,chip,watch about which he don't have knowledge,itself was a very big reason for revenge and of course about the movements afterwards their marriage when it was like mutual from both their sides to be in love and don't forget she tried like 4 times to tell the truth about her past.She never tried to tell about Ragini as much as I know, about that chip about how Ragini died so let's keep it till there or moreover her being in touch with Kabir still(thats also by the way absurd becoz Vansh keep on caring for Ragini like 3 years but just take on his controlling nature and giving benefit of doubt).

I have many things to say,I could write books on their super world class writing skills but let's just stop here.

I want to just say these things becoz prominently after watching today's episode these are disturbing me..I don't even want to move on rest of the episode .

and the poem scene where he had the clear indication of someone in Ridhima's life..( 2 bichade dil mile, ek ped thale) so conveniently he forgot πŸ‘