Epi 161: Never Let Me Go

Posted: 3 years ago

The Episode starts with Vansh driving the car while Ridhima is sleeping and Vansh lost in the past moments. Vansh thinks why he is not her first love and that what pains him a lot. Vansh says they need to stop at a hotel for fresh. So he is more hurt to know he is not Ridhima's first love rather than her betrayal. Vansh, you are her last love - cherish it. 

Ridhima slips while climbing steps and says to Vansh they need to take blessings of the God while Vansh can't see her in pain and picks her up in his arms. The song - indeed! I would say that's the not only version of Vansh, but it applies to Ridhima too - Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai (female version)! Ridhima feels the way she cares for her even though she has hurt him, that's what makes her love him and hope that he will forgive her. 

Pandit says they completed ritual while taking her arms on this day. Pandit says the story of a couple where the husband saved her wife out of love and Ridhima feels happy about this. Pandit says put sindoor while Vansh remembers what Kabir said and wantedly drops the plate. Ridhima understands why Vansh did and follows Vansh who left the temple. 

Iss Pyaar karke - another song which both Ridhima dances for Vansh. Makers - she is hurt, isn't? How come she is dancing now? Please think about her a little. Vansh is looking like a dead soul - completely broken. Give her one chance and be the last love of her Vansh. Ridhima takes his hands in her while he leaves her walks away. 

Vansh says he didn't put sindoor because she betrayed him so he didn't. He says everything you did for the sake of Kabir - so I don't need them. Ridhima thinks about past where Vansh showered her with immense love. While Vansh walks away from Ridhima. Ridhma remembers what Pandit said about the husband saving her wife. 

Ridhima stops Vansh and says she might not kill someone but she can and says 'Ishq Mein Marjawan' and then Vansh turns because that is what he said before jumping from the cliff. She says she is ready to jump from the cliff for him. Vansh says stops. While Ridhima says though she betrayed him he should trust her - that's the ending. 

Ridhima takes a step back while Vansh runs towards her. Ridhima jumps while Vansh catches her. Ridhima says she wants to die and try to come out of his clutches. Vansh pulls Ridhima but he falls. Ridhima throws her dupatta and shawl to him and drags Vansh. What a cinematic and dramatic sequence it is! Vansh comes up and pulls Ridhima towards her while Ridhima hugs him. I don't know why but that hug is more like - Chalo, from tomorrow you are going to cry more, so I will give you want you to want. 

Oh, so they are in Manali. Ridhima feels it's god timing that they need to spend some time along. The BGM of Vansh - man that scares me, like what he is planning. It's more like he planned and nature is acting accordingly. 

Precap: Ridhima feels something happened to Vansh and searching on the road. While a red rush through her and she falls. Is Vansh in that red car? 

P:S - leaving her all alone in the new place, what is that he wants to show? Abandoning her just like how parents did? Taking the most wanted possession from her - himself? Well, can't say anything about next week until we see the precap. But then, let's watch and talk and watch again. 

All through the episode I sensed that something big is coming like the memory loss track maybe or she walking out or whatever Because what vansh is being too hard a nut to crack, first of all what's with thay attitude and why? Oh because he doesn't know what all she did for him like taking the bullet isn't enough. But I think this all will turn around completely and that is the only sane thing to do. 

Ridhhima tried her best, keeping aside everything her self respect and all the tortures, she still manaofy him and doesn't complain so I guess she is either going to be in her Durga mode or amnesia mode. I'm okay with both. 

I was just watching the first episode and the Ridhima in that episode😭 I want her!!!!! 

So now he is taking revenge for being kabirs ex and not for dokha? Today's dialogues indicate riddhima won't step out of the mansion...even writer has confirmed that..but I say something drastic must happen to her when vansh realizes her innocence..then only there is a spice to his redemption😎sadist me😆

is it only me or there are others who also think that biggest punishment for vansh is that ridhima forgets him completely. i want it to happen now not after 50 episode where they have kissed and made-up because at will not show the intensity of vansh;s love for his bacchi.  for me what will he do if ridhima forgets him will decide how much he loves her.   

Edited by ria2794 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by SnehaSneha

All through the episode I sensed that something big is coming like the memory loss track maybe or she walking out or whatever Because what vansh is being too hard a nut to crack, first of all what's with thay attitude and why? Oh because he doesn't know what all she did for him like taking the bullet isn't enough. But I think this all will turn around completely and that is the only sane thing to do. 

Ridhhima tried her best, keeping aside everything her self respect and all the tortures, she still manaofy him and doesn't complain so I guess she is either going to be in her Durga mode or amnesia mode. I'm okay with both. 

I was just watching the first episode and the Ridhima in that episode😭 I want her!!!!! 

I wanted revenge track because his anger is justified 

Now losing interest 

Feeling they are dragging 

I won’t comment on why everyone will not recognise her and all 

But then again just because they cannot shoot in different places in pandemic 

Doesn’t want Ridhima to stay in vr 

If Vansh left her 

She should start living her life than going back 

But that’s their love 

We speak about ego self respect and all 

But in this love nothing such you see 

Don’t know his games but why he’ll bent on first love 

She tried to say once about past love but he stopped 

His problem is it is Kabir 

Kabir brainwashed him 

It’s him who can unwashed it or some major happens and Vansh learns 

Can’t see more lagging 

Originally posted by rianshxoxo

So now he is taking revenge for being kabirs ex and not for dokha? Today's dialogues indicate riddhima won't step out of the mansion...even writer has confirmed that..but I say something drastic must happen to her when vansh realizes her innocence..then only there is a spice to his redemption😎sadist me😆

She might for her rights by staying in mansion 

Rest all family planning something against her 

If this happens Ekta is back in Mamtha show

Originally posted by ria2794

is it only me or there are others who also think that biggest punishment for vansh is that ridhima forgets him completely. i want it to happen now not after 50 episode where they have kissed and made-up because at will not show the intensity of vansh;s love for his bacchi.  for me what will he do if ridhima forgets him will decide how much he loves her.   

Rather than forget 

She should move on 

Feel happy with what she has 

Not possible in a day 

But live her life such a way that she doesn’t need a man for love 

Self love 

But then this doesn’t suit here 

They will make her or might make Ridhima fight for her rights 

Originally posted by Abhyudaya

I wanted revenge track because his anger is justified 

Now losing interest 

Feeling they are dragging 

I won’t comment on why everyone will not recognise her and all 

But then again just because they cannot shoot in different places in pandemic 

Doesn’t want Ridhima to stay in vr 

If Vansh left her 

She should start living her life than going back 

But that’s their love 

We speak about ego self respect and all 

But in this love nothing such you see 

Don’t know his games but why he’ll bent on first love 

She tried to say once about past love but he stopped 

His problem is it is Kabir 

Kabir brainwashed him 

It’s him who can unwashed it or some major happens and Vansh learns 

Can’t see more lagging 

true kabir has not only pressed his wrong nerve has has actually destroyed it. why i feel ragini kabir and vansh were also related and ragini too chose kabir over her before all the debacle with her. it would be very interesting angle to think about. 

Originally posted by Abhyudaya

Rather than forget 

She should move on 

Feel happy with what she has 

Not possible in a day 

But live her life such a way that she doesn’t need a man for love 

Self love 

But then this doesn’t suit here 

They will make her or might make Ridhima fight for her rights 

ii don't think there could be a fight for rights in their case as vansh is not going to give her right to anyone. she knows vansh loves her immensely so there is no way she can claim that his heart belongs to someone else which she has to win over. 

Originally posted by ria2794

true kabir has not only pressed his wrong nerve has has actually destroyed it. why i feel ragini kabir and vansh were also related and ragini too chose kabir over her before all the debacle with her. it would be very interesting angle to think about. 

I don’t think so but then again makers can show anything