Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayasree.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Thanks for posting. 

I knew that it will be Asad. They should marry with their consent but Asad should refuse to divorce Zoya. Then what can Haider do than fume and suffer!

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Chapter 10

"Thank you, you were the reason who supported me in this," said Zoya to Asad.

He laughed a little, "I have done, nothing"

She held his hand, "You have. Otherwise I was a left out woman for the world"

The smile shrunk from his face and was about to leave when she stopped him by holding his arm tight.

He turned back, "I need to leave"

"Kya hua Asa-, I mean Mr. Khan," Zoya asked while calling his name but stopped.

She was surprised with his reaction. He replied lamely, "Why don't you take rest Ms. Farrooqui"

She nodded her head dully as wasn't understanding his reaction.

Next day, Zoya was getting ready for nikaah when Dilshad put a dupatta on her head and was about to leave but Zoya stopped her, holding her hand, "Ammi!"

Dilshad was surprised as she knew that it was a drama for Zoya and Asad while Halala, a temporary nikah for the universe. But Dilshad by heart wanted Zoya as her daughter-in-law, which according to her could not be possible, ever.

"Ammi?," Dilshad asked.

Zoya said, "Agar Najma and Asa--, I mean Mr. Khan called you Ammi, then why can't I?"

"Oh? Why not?," Dilshad agreed.

Zoya kissed her palms, "Can I ask you anything?"

"Poocho," Dilshad said.

Zoya asked, "Why did Mr. Khan upset when I called myself a left out woman?"

The smile shrunk from Dilshad's face and tears replaced the shine of eyes. The lips were shivering and she was about to fall when Zoya hold her while shouting, "Ammi!"

Everyone ran inside the room and Asad held his mother while sprinkling water on Dilshad's face who came to conscious.

"Kya hua Ammi?," He asked being tense.

Dilshad smiled, "Nothing beta! Kamzori thi thodi isliye, Nikaah ka time ho gaya hai. Don't see my bahu, bura Shagun hoga"

"Why did she lie?," Zoya thought.

The crying Asad hugged her mother again and left when she ordered him, "Jao bhi."

"Najma, bhabhi ko dupatta uda do," Dilshad ordered Najma who agreed.

Dilshad heard "Qubool hai," thrice from Asad and Zoya and closed her eyes tight while thinking the past.

"Why did Mr. Khan upset when I called myself a left out woman?"

Dilshad thought hugging Zoya after Halala Nikaah, "Because I am that also a left out woman"

jayasree.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations to Asad and Zoya. Hope and wish that Asad refuses to divorce Zoya and  Haider can do nothing except watching them

tanvi_mitt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Just read all the chapters. This is an ineresting take..

I wonder why Asad is lving with them ? Why can't they leave the house? What is the mystery ?

What is Asad and Zoya's plan? Why did they agree to marry like this, unlike them I think but waiting to see what happens and how their story evolves.

Waiting for more

Originally posted by: tanvi_mitt

Just read all the chapters. This is an ineresting take..

I wonder why Asad is lving with them ? Why can't they leave the house? What is the mystery ?

What is Asad and Zoya's plan? Why did they agree to marry like this, unlike them I think but waiting to see what happens and how their story evolves.

Waiting for more

The mystery will unveil soon

Chapter 11

Listening about Dilshad being a left out woman, the dupatta was about to fell down on the floor but fell on Asad's photograph kept on the table.

"Please repeat Ammi," Zoya held Dilshad's hands.

Dilshad immediately turned leaving her hands, "kuch nahi beta tum taiyaar ho jao, aur waise bhi nikaah hai tumhara"

"Asad...wo meri help kar rahe to aapki kyu nahi?," she asked Dilshad.

Dilshad smiled, "It is not the time for all this, let's go," while collecting the duppata from the photograph she said.

But Zoya stopped her when she was about to cover her head, "Tell me, who is that man?"

"Chalo Zoya," Dilshad hid her tears.

But Zoya understood when she dotted the puzzle, "Rashid Khan?"

Dilshad bit her lip. When the same time Najma came, "Ammi sab bhabhi ke liye wait kar rahe hain, in fact qaazi sahib pooch chuke"

"Tum chalo hum aate hain Najma," Zoya ordered.

Dilshad scolded her, "Chalo Zoya, nikaah kar lo pehle tumhare sare sawalo ka jawab tabhi milega, nahi to kabhi nahi"

Zoya obeyed her and sat for the Halala nikaah. The qaazi sahib get them married for few months and now Asad and Zoya were married only for few months as a trust.

After the nikah Haider came towards Zoya and said while holding her hand tight, "yaad rakhna biwi tum humari hi ho, Asad ke paas amanat ho bas" 

Before Zoya could reply Asad came in between and released her hand from his tight hold, "Don't you dare hold my wife's hand."

Zoya looked at him and thought, "Aap mere liye sabse lad jate hain par apni ma aur behen ke liye kyu nahi Asad?"

Najma came and took Zoya with her to leave her to her and Asad's room.

---

Asad reached to his room and found it decorated like a bride. But his eyes were finding his real bride who was sitting on the bed, holding the legs in a beautiful bridal attire, her head was covered with the dupatta and he stepped towards her.

He sat near her and with courage uncovered her head. He lifted her chin and she opened the eyes, who have tears in them.

"Zoya!" He became worried.

She immediately hug him tight and said, "I am sorry Asad, I misunderstood you"

"What happen?," He asked.

tanvi_mitt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Did Dilshad tell her the reason? 

I really wanna see how this marriage turns out 

Originally posted by: tanvi_mitt