sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome! Loving it..! This is getting so interesting.. can’t wait to read more:)

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cutie15

Awesome! Loving it..! This is getting so interesting.. can’t wait to read more:)

Thanks dear...will do update soon

Next chapter is coming soon

jHad6JO.jpg

Chapter 4

Zoya was not familiar with this rude behavior of her husband. She was amazed witnessing it, so was disappointed. The day has half-ended but she hadn't got why was Haider so rude to her.

She tiptoed towards the kitchen in her thoughts and filled a glass full of water, gulped it down, and shrugged off her thoughts, "maybe office tensions"

She thought for a while and came to the decision, "yes. Maybe. He is getting busy day by day. And of the romance time, I was asking about others. Silly me"

She shrugged the thoughts off and wiped her lips from the tissue paper and was about to leave the kitchen when she collided with Dilshaad again, "aap", the only word that slipped out of her lips.

Dilshad left her alone and get all engrossed in her own dish which was cooking over the gas stove and switching it off, she filled three plates, one with boiled food and the other two with spicy, placing them in the tray, left the kitchen when something half-slipped from her lips, "may I he...", But she didn't hear deliberately and left the kitchen.

Zoya was amused with the behavior of Dilshad when she noticed her students have come to learn kathak, and she tiptoed to her dancing room. She taught the step first and then asked the girls with a smile, "now practice this one"

Zoya was personally examining each and every girl, whether they were doing right or wrong. If someone goes wrong she again teaches and then the one copies that step, particularly. At the same time, her eyes fell over a girl in her teen copying the step perfectly from head to toe every posture of hers was perfect. 

Zoya was astonished by the position and posture she was doing with all dedication and a broad beautiful smile on her face. She followed the way which went to the path towards the girl and asked getting impressed with her, "perfect. You are so good", and applauded her.

The girl became conscious and widening the eyes ran away from there without wasting the time but she was late and collided with a heavy body. Witnessing the face, she widened her eyes even more, as she was scared and gasped loudly.

He came nearer to her looking at which Zoya was shocked. The girl immediately screamed out loud, "Bhai"

Listening to this Asad and Dilshad came out running and witness Haider tiptoeing towards the young girl. Asad instantly became a shield to her, "away from Najma"

"She is my sister too Asad, don't worry", Haider replied sarcastically.

Zoya came forward when she asked Haider, "what's going on?"

"Zoya my wife, you were asking about these beggars. She is my father's keep", Haider pointed towards Dilshad listening to which a tear fell down from her eyes.

He was smelling drunk when Zoya replied, "You're drunk, you know it is haraam"

Asad was about to kill Haider listening to these words for his mother but Dilshad stopped him.

"How dare you?", Asad glared at Haider.

Haider was about to fall when Zoya tried to maintain his balance, "left wife is like keep right"

"Haider", Asad clutched Haider's collar at the same time and clenched his jaw when Zoya requested, "please leave him, he is not in senses"

Asad thought for a while and then left his collar looking at Zoya, "did you know about us?"

She didn't answer wiped the corner of her eyes and took her husband to the room and laid down him to the bed. Azad's question was echoing in her ears. She immediately departed to the terrace when tears were flowing from her eyes.

She looked at her husband, "I wouldn't forgive you for this lie, Haider"

---

The sunset and the moon were rising, but Zoya was standing numb on the terrace balcony when Haider came and hugged her from the back, holding tight.

She shrugged off his hold and murmured, "why did you hide the truth?"

He took a deep breath, "after knowing it, would you have been accepted me?"

She turned towards him, "you were drunk too and I hate it"

"Do I have any option witnessing my father's first wife", he darted his eyes into hers.

"You could have use better language", she suggested and left from there covering herself in a duvet and the whole night spent of hers was in tears.

Edited by melodyofflowers - 5 months ago

Chapter - 4

Zoya's heart has been upheaval as she has never expected this sort of behavior from her love, her husband Haider for another girl who is supposed to be a step-sister.

He used that word, "keep", for his own mother-like lady and behaved indecently. 

Zoya has never been okay with the sort of behavior of a man towards women. For her, it was indecency, insolence, and showing your own petty thought process.

Thinking the same, she entered the kitchen and in thoughts of last night, she started chopping onion over the chopper board.

The knife was finely chopping the onions when she asked Dilshad who was cooking dal fry, "Why don't you get rid of all this? After all, it is all unbearable." 

The tears were in her eyes, when she looked towards Dilshad, who said with a smile, "What do you think, we don't want to run from all this? We want to but can't"

Zoya again looked at her, "why can't you? You have such a beautiful daughter, just like my sister, for her you can run"

Dilshad pressed her lips in a lame smile, "Why don't you run from here Zoya, all you to aren't getting anything." 

"I can't. I am the daughter-in-law of this house, just married. How can I?", Zoya frowned and showed her helplessness.

Dilshad said, "what do you think you are only helpless?"

"What is your helplessness? I mean you have an elder son too, he can make you independent", Zoya raised a logical question.

Dilshad smiled wide when Zoya winced in pain, "ah!", She saw her finger has been bruised, cut with a knife.

Dilshad took Zoya's hand and kept it under the tap water, "Zoya! The house is like onion, jitni kartein utarogi ek parat fir aayegi. Aur aansuon ke bina utarna to impossible hai na!"

Zoya looked with unease towards Dilshad, shocked by what she has said. Zoya wrapped her finger with a towel to take an exit.

"Aur shayad haath mein khoon bhi lag jae. So don't please.", Dilshad stopped her when she was in her tracks.

Listening this, Zoya left while gulping the fresh lump, "ab hath ansu aaye ya khoon, I will know what it is? After all it is hell to live a life here with a riddle"

--

Zoya was bandaging her finger, when Asad came near to her, "shall I ?"

"That's fine, nothing big", replied she with a smile.

He let out a sigh, "Don't get afraid, I am a doctor"

She sarcastically said, "oops! The doctor who cannot secure his mum and sister"

"You can laugh because I also have my constraints", he smiled back and grabbed a chair for himself.

She took a deep breath, "I am done because I don't need any doctor for a finger bruise"

"Actually, this was just an excuse. I wanted to thank you for saving my sister, Najma from Haider", Asad looked down.

Zoya had tears in her eyes which she wiped with the back of her palm, "you don't need to be. I didn't do anything it was you who saved her"

"Actually, she is like my daughter, I have brought her up. She was simply 5 months old when..." Before he could complete and he stopped himself as something inside him held him back.

She scrunched her brow, "when?"

"Nothing. I have some work to do", he left when she called from the back, "I know you don't want to share because of the family."

She continued herself, "can we become friends?", And offer her hand forward.

"Please ma'am, don't increase your problems", he said while leaving.

Zoya's smile shrunk when he said that and she remained in the thought, "Aisa bhi kya hai?"

---

In the night, when Haider came she removed his jacket and wasn't in a mood to talk.

"Hey love please pardon me now", Haider tilted her chin up with a finger. She felt uneasy and removing his finger from her chin turned, "Haider please don't be so casual as nothing happened"

Haider rolled his eyes, "aisa kuch jyada bhi nahi hua hai, she, that Najma deserves that, is ghar me rehne ki saza"

"Haider, she is your sister for God's sake", she screamed over him.

He immediately held her hair tight, "why are you so jealous of her? Is she young?"

She immediately slapped him tight in tears, "don't you repeat this behavior with any woman or I will...."

She stopped in between when he pinned her to the wall, "what will you do dammit?"

Everyone came running towards the room, when Haider threw a flower vase at Zoya and she screamed out, "Please help!"

Beta-ed by LizzieBennett aka Lizzie

sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Where is part 2

It’s a nice concept. Interesting read

Originally posted by: sweet_tehs

Where is part 2

It’s a nice concept. Interesting read

Thanks for make me realise that I have updated wrongly

You can read now

jHad6JO.jpg

Chapter - 5

Haider hit a flower vase near Zoya's face and being terrified she asked for help, "Please help! Ammi", listening to such a high pitch of frightened voice, everyone ran towards Zoya's room.

Nuzhat, a hardly away from the room, reached first. Hardly eighteen-year-old Nuzhat herself was scared looking at the intensity of angst at her brother, Haider's face. It was clearly visible that he could even kill Zoya, at any time.

Haider witnessed his sister and when everyone reached he held Zoya from her neck tightly. Zoya was coughing for the breath, really hard.

When everyone reached, Rashid asked, "Haider! Leave her."

"No. Not at all, I am going to kill her today", Haider clenched his jaw and held Zoya tight, to more extent.

But at the same time, Asad came in between to release the innocent Zoya from Haider's tight hold, over her neck. Dilshad fetched a glass of water and gave it to Zoya, so she can relax.

"What the hell has happened?", Zoya questioned her husband after having a few sips of water.

Haider clapped with a burst of laughter and everyone looked at him in disguise. The only question was in every mind that what the hell is happened to laugh, suddenly.

"What the hell is this? Be serious Haider. Don't behave like an insane", Asad raised his voice against Khan family's member, that too Haider.

Haider clenched his and held Asad's collar, "Who the f**k you are to intervene in my family matter? You illegitimate."

Asad slapped Haider hard, "Don't you dare hurt anyone, I mean anyone again"

Haider laughed, "Yeah! Anyone is something else for you after all my dear stepbrother. My wife and you are after all so close...", Zoya drank her tears of disgust and asked Asad to leave, "This is my marital matter don't interfere", and pointed him to be out.

"Haan. He will obey you after tera yaar jo hai meri Zoya", Haider cursed Zoya to an extent when she couldn't listen now and "You. Listen to me, what is your problem?"

Haider clenched his jaw, "my problem is this man. How dare he come closer to you and you have given your hand to him"

"When?", She asked.

"Bhul gayi itni jaldi? Aaj bandage ke bahane", he replied.

Tears rolled down Zoya's eyes, her hold over the glass tightened and she slapped her husband tight but with a tight slap Haider give another back to her but not with his hand but in words.

He said, "Talaq, Talaq, Talaq", they were not just three words but the deciding factor of Zoya's future.

She has disgusted her husband since she knew about his real behavior but still, she gave time like all wives. Alas! She didn't get anything on her behalf, just a decision given by a disgusting and inhumane husband.

And the glass of her patience, which she was holding broke....

She broke too and knelt down. Dilshad was there to hold her, but she didn't need any hold because no one left to give her strength and save her.

She has aloof, not because no one spoke out against Haider except Asad but she was aloof after he uttered those three words to malign her and her character.

She didn't cry and speak. Just remain silent!!!

jayasree.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

A different approach to qubool hai. Please update the next part ASAP

jHad6JO.jpg

Chapter - 6

Zoya was numb, shaken by the agony which her husband, Haider has given to her. She felt as he has pierced a knife into her heart and twisted it, mercilessly. She could have forgiven any crime done by him, but not this. He somehow malign her fidelity by accusing her to be with Asad and then left her alone, all broken by spare her alone and utter those three words for her.

It was heavy rain outside the mansion, the thunderstorm was inside as well as outside. She could easily felt how lightning struck her soul. She was all alone in the house, indeed, many members of the huge family were present, but who were they now to her. The beads of the rosary of the relationships were broken in a single deed of her husband, who was no more a husband to her.

How could she forgot these three words uttered by him, the angels were unhappy with her over the skies. Asad was apologetic for her condition, because somehow, for Haider, he was also the resultant. Dilshad tried to make Zoya cry, after all, it was necessary otherwise, the situation could possess her soul and gave birth to the ulcerate her heart, which wasn't good.

Spontaneously, Rashid elbowed the lady and hit her, "Don't you dare, she will fine soon", and left as nothing happened, after all, he was habitual to hurt a woman.

Shireen at least scolded her son who wasn't in his senses, and jolted him, "Haider, what the hell you did?"

"I'm sorry Zoya, I wasn't in sense. I am remorseful of what I did", he was literally apologetic for what he did, but it was too late to be sorry.

Zoya jerked off when her husband Haider dared to utter the word sorry. She slapped him hard and cried out loud, "You destroyed my life, and now you have only sorry", feeling disgusted with him.

The hot tears rolled down from her eyes in an agony of the wound she has got from the person, to whom she trusted the most. She still remembered the day, when he was infatuating with Najma, and called Dilshad a keep. The thought now struck her was to leave him the same day, after all, they say, like father, like son, and he proved it.

She sobbed out loud and everyone including Haider departed from the room, leaving her alone with her misfortune, to have a husband like Haider Ali Khan, who was no more a husband for her, at least she could never forget and forgive those three malicious words.

The very next day, the message reached the unfortunate father of Zoya Farooqui, and her mother Zainab and Mohsin Farooqui arrived at the house. They requested the Khan's to accept her daughter but they were in the mood for something else.

"Can't we forget those words said by Haider?", Mohsin suggested with a request which Shireen was about to accept but Raziya, Haider's phuppie intervene, "Ye Haraam hai, in sab ne wo teen alfaaz sune hai"

Rashid too agreed with her sister, "She is right, my son has uttered those words because your daughter might not be fulfilling his wishes. I hope you understand what am I saying", he didn't feel little shame before indicating about the nights of the married life of husband and wife.

However, Zoya wasn't in a mood to hear about all these, though being a father of a girl, Mohsin shut her up, "When elder talks, the younger never talks", showing his eyes to her.

While Haider continued, "I have no problem with her, I just want her back in my life"

"But, I don't want him back, what if he does the same?", Zoya objected but Zainab eyed her to stop, so Zoya continued, "If he is talking, aren't you all elder?", logically asked by her but Rashid replied, "He is a man, he can but not you"

He didn't reply, he stated. After all, he was the seed of this plant, Zoya was dealing with which. The only thought in her mind arrived was, is there any identity of a woman in the Universe of the men?

At least, in this case, she had no identity. Haider was at fault, but he has the right to keep his opinion forward. Firstly, he did a flaw when nobody objected and now, when he was withdrawing, then also nobody was objecting, this is called the society of so-called intellectual people, who are the so-called literal followers of the Quran.