Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayasree.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Zoya is right. It is a male dominated world and a man is always correct. 

Why Asad is tolerating  the Ill treatment bestowed on his mother and sister instead of leaving their house.

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: jayasree.rao

Zoya is right. It is a male dominated world and a man is always correct. 

Why Asad is tolerating  the Ill treatment bestowed on his mother and sister instead of leaving their house.

It will unfold soon 😊

jHad6JO.jpg

Chapter 7

Zoya had no option except to just listen to the announcement or to leave the spot, and she chose the second one. However, when she was leaving Mohsin asked in the search of the root cause of this whole fiasco, "Haider, what forced you to...", he stopped for a while and continued while swallowing the blood, "...to divorce her", and a tear rolled down from his eyes.

Zoya stopped in her tracks to listen to the monster of her life, who regretted, "I was in anger, gusse mein mujhe kuch samajh nahi aata"

"Yeh bhi nahi ki tum, apni wife pe kya ilzaam laga rahe ho?", she asked her intervening with everyone and when this time Rashid objected her to raise a voice, Haider stopped him too. 

He looked at Rashid, "This is man and wife talk Abbu", and it stopped Rashid spontaneously.

Zoya being sarcastic said, "It's good to see, that the most correct MAN can argue with his always wrong so-called wife"

"I am sorry, and forget what happened", he requested but Raziya intervene while announcing, "Talaq koi mazak nahi hai ek bar diya matlab diya"

Haider shrieked out, "Why can't remain silent if it is between me and Zoya?" but Zoya took the command instantly, "And why can't you understand that those three words are not a joke"

"I want in my life", he removed the distance between them and insisted.

When the same time, Gaffur Ahmed, the uncle of Haider being the oldest one scolded, "Enough you all"

"Do you have any golden mean Bhaijaan?", Shireen logically asked.

"I am the society leader of the city, with which face I'll go in front of the society and Prophet, agar main insaaf bhi na kar saka to", announcing this he ordered Zoya to leave the house and to live with her parents. Meanwhile, he will be having any middle path, so all of them will become happy, which she and Haider agreed to.

____

A fortnight later, Asad was looking out of the window when he felt a touch, making him realise that it was Dilshad. She kept the dinner on his table and asked quizikly, "What happened to you, Asad? Where are you lost?"

He sighed deeply, "Why it happens only to a woman? Or is it a ritual of this family to cheat?", concerned about Zoya, he connected the dots with his mother.

Dilshad smiled lamely, "You have only seen this house, Asad, look at the society, it is the picture of every lady. Jaha tumhein apnee ma nazar aayegi"

"Ammi! I assure you, it will never happen to Najma. I promise", he assured her when Dilshad kissed his forehead, "I know, you have no need to say" and continuing this she ordered, "Now sit and have dinner"

However, he was not interested in having dinner, considering something more important, which could not go unnoticed by his mother, "Kya soch rahe ho?"

"Yahi ke... Haider ke dimaag mein Mujhe aur Zoya ko lekar wo khayaal aaya bhi kaise?", Asad clenched his jaw in the wrath of the anger.

She laughed at his question, "Kyuki wo yahi soch rakhta hai", at which he nodded his head affirmatively and said, "That is why I am afraid of being married"

"Asad, this is not a solution", Dilshad objected at his decision, which was enough to confuse him, "Main samjha nahi"

Dilshad simply said, "Get married samajh jaoge"

"Nahi Ammi, marriage isn't a cup of tea for Rashid Ahmed Khan's son", he closed his tight as he felt disgusted with himself being Rashid's son.

She proudly replied, "You're my son, who has my sacraments. He can never do wrong to any woman", at which he smiled and thought, "You have to understand this soon Asad, because it is good for you", and fed him a bite.

_______

Zoya was sitting over the window sill when her mother persuaded the second time, "Zoya, Have the dinner baccha"

She didn't bother to look over at her mother, "I am not hungry", constantly glaring seven floors down to the floor through the window. Only one mistake could bring death to her, although, she was witnessing a dearth in her life, so she had no worries.

Zainab was frightened with the scene, "Zoya, look at me and sit here", she almost ordered her daughter.

"Apki har baat mani maine, you told me to marry Haider, I did, To leave peacefully with him I did that too, You told me to keep quiet and tolerate and then to not speak in front of the so-called in front of elders, Maine wo bhi kiya ghar bhi aa gayi, now what do you want from me?", she roared silently.

Zainab could understand her pain and agony, which she was facing too being a mother, who embraced her tight in a hug and said, "I hope, I could do anything for you"

_________

Haider was having dinner with his family when he mentioned Zoya, "I am missing her a lot Ammi"

"Have some shame, your younger ones are sitting here", Rashid scolded him hard which forced Haider to bawl, "Enough Abbu, I am asking about the solution for this situation for two weeks and you all are simply ignoring it"

Rashid sarcastically said, "Accha ho agar solution na hi ho to"

"Bas bhi kijiye aap log...There is only one solution according to Gaffur Bhai", Shireen stopped both son and father duo and eyed Nuzhat and Amir to go and have dinner in the room.

Haider was confused, "What was that Ammi?"

"Halala", announced Shireen which shocked Haider.

Edited by melodyofflowers - 5 months ago
jayasree.rao thumbnail

Please update 2 or 3 chapters per day

Thank you.

Please update 2 or 3 chapters per day

Thank you.

My exams are going on right now

So it's not possible for now at least

Sorry

jayasree.rao thumbnail

I am sorry. I did not know that. Concentrate on your exams. We will wait. Best of luck and take care

I am sorry. I did not know that. Concentrate on your exams. We will wait. Best of luck and take care

Hey no need for sorry and thanks for your wishes 😊😊

jHad6JO.jpg

Chapter 8

Haider called Zoya who happily wiped her tears, "Haider!!", whispering his name she felt pleased as was expecting the good news from her so-called husband after the exile of whole three months.

She immediately picked up the phone call, "Hello!", smiling lamely.

"Can we meet?", Haider asked with a smile.

----

Zoya excitedly entered the restaurant to meet Haider and smiled widely looking at him. Her eyes were swollen, face was pale and the physique was withered, like a rose of autumn.

She kept her palm on Haider's, "Are you here to take me with you?", with fear.

"Yes.", Haider replied back looking into her eyes.

She smiled wide, "Chalo na phir Haider, I can't live without you, anymore", expressing her feelings and held his palm tight which loosened its grip and destined to the table.

"What happened to you?", she worriedly asked.

"You've to nikaah again with--", before he could complete she exciting said, "is this the solution for us?", and delighted, "I would love to marry you again", tilting her chin up.

He closed his eyes tight, "Not me, someone else", the floor shifted from her shoes and she rested on the chair again.

"Ye kya mazak hai Haider", the tears trembled down from her eyes and kissed her cheeks.

Haider shut his eyelid tight and sighed deeply, "Mazak nahi hai, sach keh raha hoon", gulping his saliva down.

"But why?", She could ask only this much with trembling tone and tears destined to the floor.

Not realising her tears Haider only pursed his lips and, "Jaise tumhe samajh nahi aata ke talaq hone ke baad biwi apne shauhar ke sath phir se nikaah kab kar sakti hai", darting in her eyes.

She shivered and simply nodded her head negatively.

He thud the table with his palm which shivered her even more but he didn't realise it and then left declaring, "Halala!, Mere sath rehna hai to kisi ke sath nikaah karo talaaq lo aur phir hum saath reh sakte hain otherwise your wish", he shrugged his shoulder when she looked into his eyes, "I am not dying to live with you", announcing he left without even asking, "How are you?"

She kept weeping for hours when someone kept a warm palm on her shoulder.

jayasree.rao thumbnail

Waiting for you to complete the exams.

Chapter 8  is making us to wait  for the story to unfold.

jHad6JO.jpg

Chapter 9

Zoya wiped her tears in angst when the warm palm kissed her shoulder, "These men, what do you all think a women is?," and slapped the person tight when the person skimmed out from the scene.

She hid her face when realised it was Asad, "That's fine Zoya," he smiled and asked about the situation which she narrated out.

-----

"I need to find a groom for Zoya who can keep her in front of my eyes," said Haider.

Gaffur held his collar tight, "If you're talking about son Imran, then he is not eligible"

"Then what happened to your plan phuppie," Haider looked at Raziya who bowed down her eyes but a loud voice came from the door and it shocked Haider.

"I can marry your ex-wife Zoya.," announced Asad.

Haider ran towards Asad and tried to punch him hard, "Don't you dare to keep your evil eye on my Zoya"

"What's wrong in that Haider?" another voice came out loud but confidently this time.

Haider was shocked and only he could whispered out, "Zoya?"

"Haider, I should marry again for a small period, you explained me then I realised," Zoya greeted her jaw when Haider kept her punch back in his pocket.

Asad looked with love at Zoya and they uttered in unison, "After all Halala is mandatory to marry you again, to wipe your small mistake"

They straightforward taunted while uttering as 'mistake'.

Haider was rooted when Asad took a spin towards Rashid, "Don't you think so?"

"Kuch samajhaya nahi tumne inhe," looking at Dilshad, Shireen shrieked over her.

Dilshad mocked like a shrewd child of five, "How can I not help this family for the first time?" Looking into Rashid eyes.

"We're going to get married soon, and ready to break it so you can get married again," Asad announced when Zoya was feeling proud.