Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

I am so sorry for not updating. My exams are going on. That's why I am a lull busy but I promise to update soon. Please keep reading it, I cannot promise but will try to do it after 20th.

Applogies!!

Chapter 12

Zoya started crying in the arms of Asad. He was confused why she was sorry and crying, constantly. He tilted her chin up to look into his eyes, when he noticed her eyes were red and puffy, he became disturbed and cupped her face with his huge palms. 

Asad tried to console her and said, "Shh! Don't cry tell me what has happened?"

"I am sorry Asad, please forgive me," she sobbed.

He was confused, "What for?"

"For not, believing you, not trusting you," a tear drop fell from her eyes when she said.

He immediately caught that drop in his fist, "You've believed me otherwise why would you have been married a stranger"

She touched his face in her palm, "You are not a stranger. You are my husband, my life, my everything. I really....really...," she stopped in between but Asad has understood her emotions so has not provoked her too.

"You can't think like this, you have to go to Haider," he said in a stern voice while leaving the bed.

He closed his eyes tight as she was almost told that to him which somewhere he wanted to hear from her, always, but he knew she was someone else's asset with him.

"Everything isn't about that ba**ard," she sulk on herself for promising what she got in return of love from Haider.

He turned in amusement and looked at her, "What has happened to you today? I am not getting at all"

She took a sigh and smiled, "Ammi has told me everything," at which he turned back and held her tight, "About?"

"About, why you all are here, in Khan Villa," she spiller her beans out.

Asad was shocked hearing this. The blood ran in his eyes, which made them red and tearful. A lone tear slipped from one of his eyes, "You know about...," He chocked in between.

"Yes. I know that Haider is your real brother, and ... And Abbu...," She stopped in between.

He closed his eyes tight, "And Mr. Rashid Ahmed Khan may kill him, if I will not be here in, this hell"

"But, how can he do it?," She asked him about Rashid.

Asad chuckled, "He is the main villian of Halala, Haider is just a puppet. Usne to jo bachpan se sikha hume wahi diya"

"Kya woh sach janta hai?," She asked.

Asad replied, "Rashid Ahmed Khan, uski jaan hai. Woh na hi Jane to accha hai." and sighed deep, "Agar jaan gaya to ya to mar jayega ya maar jayega"

"Haan use ata hi kuch nahi uske alawa," Zoya ended with experience.

jayasree.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Waiting for the next part

Yesl

Chapter 13

Asad broke down in the arms of Zoya, they both cried. Zoya tried to control her emotions after all Asad has first time expressed his feelings in front of her, tears rolled down from her cheek and he winced, "He was only two years old when Mr. Rashid Ahmed Khan took away from us, especially me"

He stuttered, "I love him a lot, he is my little brother and now I have to live with his hatred and the pain of being apart from him"

She caressed his back, "Everything will be fine, we will do it as it is, how it should be"

"Are you sure?," He asked like a child after parting from her and looking into her eyes like a child of five years old.

She wiped his tears, "Don't you trust me?"

"More than myself," he replied and added when reminded himself, "Do you believe me? I haven't married you because he did wrong with you, trust me!," Cupping her face he said with love.

She smiled, "more than myself, I believe you" embracing him and confessed her feelings for him without any senses, "I love you Asad, more than myself"

"I love you too Zoya," he kissed her forehead and Haider witness this confession from the window which was half unlock.

Haider bawled his fist tight, as he wanted to hit both of them left in wrath of angst for both, Asad and Zoya. He wanted to kill Asad right now but Razia stopped him by saying, "Don't be so desperate, first acquire Zoya then do anything you want"

----

Zoya was marching towards the kitchen when Haider stopped her path. She glared him with anger.

He asked huskily, "How was the night? Sab accha...," Before he could complete she intervene, "Leave!"

"How can I leave, I am your ex husband and to be husband after all. It's my right," he pretended to be innocent.

She gulped the saliva, "You aren't my present husband. Am I right?," taunting him.

"Matlab something happened last night?," He clenched his jaw while completing, "Jo nahi hona chahiye"

She was about to slap him but he held her wrist tight, "Kuch hua to nahi na"

"Haider leave my hand, it's hurting me," she winced.

"No way," he smirked.

When the same time Asad came in between and hit Haider hard, "Don't you dare to trouble my wife again."

"Nahi to?," Haider asked.

Asad came close to Haider, "You wouldn't find your pieces," and completed, "let's go Zoya," who was highly shocked that how could Asad an elder brother could chose her in between her and his beloved younger brother.

She loved this side of Asad who was always nicer towards her and treated him like a real doll, which isn't to play with but to give love.

While on the other side was Haider who had no respect for women, not even for his wife. Not even as a human being, who has given her every thing to him.

What a huge difference between two real brothers!

Edited by melodyofflowers - 1 years ago
tanvi_mitt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wow! They love each other? For real ya it is something?

I want it to be real..

Can't wait to see what their story is..

Posted: 9 months ago

Chapter - 14

"Thank you!," the obliged Zoya said while locking the door of the room.

Asad, who was untying his tie knot frowned, "For?," and pressed his lips while thinking about the reason of Zoya's thankfulness.

"For everything. For saving me from Haider, from opting me a new life then suicide or for ...," She smiled wide with a new bud of love, "Giving a comfort of a doll"

Asad turned back to face her and after a bit he smiled with shining orbs, "You deserve a life of a doll, infact," he stopped a while and continued, "...everyone women does," to complete himself which shrunk her smile and withered as someone has stolen the sunlight.

Her eyes had tears which she hid from him by facing her back to him. She, after a long pause, chocked, "Every women does?"

"Yes. Every women," he completed himself again with a frown as he didn't understand the situation.

She thought, "indeed! Every women does. But am I among every women for you Asad? Am I not special? Then why did you felt me like a princess?"

She had nth questions to ask him who again engrossed in his work and grabbing a towel tip-toed towards the washroom.

She controlled her emotions and feelings as she was waiting for him to close the door of the washroom and when he does the lava came out of her inner turmoil which she emoted in the form of tears.

She banged her back with the wall and narrated everything happened to her when she married to Haider and she traveled the whole journey.

She gulped the saliva formed in her throat, "I hope mujhe kisi ne saccha pyar kiya hota!," and the same time she realised that Asad opened the knob of the door.

She immediately wiped her tear and engrossed in choosing Asad's night outfit. 

Asad who was wiping his wet hair played with them but the wet drops threw tantrums and when Zoya was coming towards him to give the dress, lost her balance.

Asad, who was trying to save her to slipped and they were on the floor, together. She has closed her eyes tight and realised that someone has played with her hair strand.

When she opened eyes, she was holding Asad's bathrobe in her fists, tightly, as she was above him. There eyes met and he was lost in them, she was also none the less.

After a while, someone knocked the door and the came out of there trance. She was about to pick up when she again slipped, and fisted his bathrobe tightly, and this time it opened due to the tightness of hold.

He realised about it, and screamed a little as her fell on his body hurt him a little, "Ouch! Kya kar rahi ho dard hota hai"

He hit her back a little like a child wants a revenge "Asad! Jese mujhe dard to hota hi nahi hai?"

Najma who was outside the room exaggerated something else from these sounds and said, "Aa--p log karo...I mean do what you want to ..," she bit her tongue, and completed, "main to bas dinner ke liye bulane aayi thi...ana hai to aa jana," and laughed out loud.

They immediately picked up from the floor and Asad tied his bathrobe again and murmured a sorry, as being introvert he was feeling embarrassed.

"Did you felt embarrassed?," She asked him.

He being utter sure said, "Yes, aap ki jagah koi bhi hoti ..aisi situation me mere sath to..."

"Shut up and listen me clearly," she screamed at him as loud as she could be.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5299543

My writing index

Edited by melodyofflowers - 9 months ago

Tagging few readers, I hope you will like it and uninterested one can ignore

Butterscotch11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

OMG I really liked this story, was sad that it wasn't complete.