Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Butterscotch11

OMG I really liked this story, was sad that it wasn't complete.

Thanks.

I am going to complete it.

Chapter - 15

"We've not done anything wrong so be practical Asad!," Zoya tried to make him understand the situation as per her point of view which relaxed Asad a lot, after all he was scared to be wrong in her perception, which he wasn't.

They smiled together and after adjusting her saree she came out alone, as in Asad was changing his bathrobe with Kurta and pajama.

Haider was boiling in anger as each and every person heard the sounds coming from Asad and Zoya's room. Rashid and Gaffur have already wanted to left the table for their respective rooms, but when Zoya came out Raziya looked at her from top to bottom and bottom to top.

Raziya started adding fuel to the situation, "Huh! Kya din aa gaye hain, Halala nikah mein humare yaha ki ladkiya nahi hoti aur jo hoti hai wo...," She stopped for a while and completed, "Aisi besharam nahi hoti!"

She was succeeded to adding it when Haider whose eyes were blood shot with anger thud the table and was about to leave when he saw Asad, coming out from his room, folding his sleeves with a light smile.

It was enough for Haider to blast alike lava, "How dare you touch my wife? My Zoya!"

"Do you have that audacity to tell her your wife, when she isn't?," Asad asked him a million dollar question with a high rage, at which Haider held his collar, "She is just your Halala wife...my belonging which is lent to you"

When Shireen agreed, "Exactly! She is just in a contract as a wife with you, Asad!"

"And how dare you to .... Lahaulwilla kuwat," Gaffur felt as they have done some crime, and felt to be disgusted with them.

Asad clenched his jaw, "aap log kya sochte hai, I really don't care, as Zoya and my Allah are with me"

"Tum dono ne to shayad ye rishta hi is gunaah ko bar baar karne ke lie kia hoga na!," Rashid disgusted at them when Dilshad broke the silence, "Bilkul waise hi jaise tumne aur Shireen ne? Har koi tumhari tarah nahi hota Rashid so don't be in misunderstanding"

When Rashid got such a reply from Dilshad that too first ever time in her whole married life, he boiled as molten lava and was about to slap her hard but Zoya stopped him, "Stop it!"

"What do you think? Aapka beta mujhse nikah karke talaq dega wo thik hai...Halala nikah ki zidd karega wo bhi thik hai?", She gulped the fresh Saliva formed and continued, "Baki sab galat hai?"

Gaffur screamed,  "haan aisa hi hai"

She laughed, "aapke bete ne us din mujhse talaq leke Halala ki baat kahi thi na.... Aaj Halala ka time khatam...," She took a pause and announced, "now Haider is my husband not Asad! ," Which shocked Asad.

Butterscotch11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I'm intrigued, what's gonna happen now?

tanvi_mitt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

You updated... so happy 

coming to the chapter - What just happened? 

Why did Zoya say that? 

I wanna know soon

Originally posted by: tanvi_mitt

You updated... so happy 

coming to the chapter - What just happened? 

Why did Zoya say that? 

I wanna know soon

Yes I did. Please let me know whenever you read otherwise I think you all aren't following it and discontinue...😂

Silly me

Well you will be knowing soon I have started typing

Originally posted by: Butterscotch11

I'm intrigued, what's gonna happen now?

Thanks a lot dear

Posted: 5 months ago

Update is coming soon