Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Holy mother of chicken kebabs!!!

This is fantastic and superb.

Never thought that aisa kuch nikalke ayega Gur didu ke bag se..

Whoahhhh!!!!

I loved it a lot...

🥰🥰😳

Priya12000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome . From the time i saw yesterday's episode,This is what i have wanted in the upcoming episodes too..

even_odds thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Now, this was what I needed after yesterday's episode and, the tension that's eating me away regarding what would Riddhima do next. 

Man, I just loved this one! ❤️

sanashabirkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gur, this is so beautiful. You made me emotional🥺 I am in loveeee with this onee. Kaash show mai bhi kuch aisa hota🤧♥️
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Hanyshah

Yes, I can see that. And I understand how lonely it must’ve been for Vansh. He took up the responsibility at a young age. Who couldn’t depend on anybody else in the family. Everyone else is selfish and he knows this. He never had that one person that is willing to go through lengths for him. And I think he realized that potential in Riddhima when she took the first bullet for him. Her intentions might be wrong, and his behavior to her at the beginning was heinous but this girl. This small slip of a girl, took a bullet meant for him. With that goal in mind, by hook or by crook he is going to claw that love out of her for himself. If you look at it, it may be the first selfish thing that he does and wants that is wholly for himself. Not for his family. He doesn’t care what they think about her, whether they will accept her or not, the important thing is that HE wants her. 
And for Riddhima, a simple love was never in the cards for this girl. Because she is too selfless. And at this point, she is immerse too deep in him and her love for him, that she can’t even think of losing it. If there is a way, ANY way to prove it to him that she is as crazy about him as he is her, than she will do it. Even if it meant breaking herself along the way.

Ughhh, their mad love for each other is going to make me mad one day. Koi kissi ko iss kadar kaise pyaar kar sakta hai?? 😩😩

Bohot hi zyaada unrealistic expectations set kar rahe hai kyunki this kind of love just doesn't exist in real life. This level of desperation to be wanted, desired, and loved - it's just too much, and too painful. It makes me want Riansh to be endgame but given the things they have done to each other, I also don't. 😒

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

Thanks for this...☺️

Haha, you're most welcome! 😆

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

i liked the buildup that riddhima was willing to do what vansh told her to do so...she couldnt do it, told vansh about & surprisingly, he forgave her & understood that there is no point of killing him bc the scenario would get far more uglier than what it is...no stumbling blocks involved & just simple understanding ...

Thank you Meena! 🤗

If Riddhu had succeeded, things would have changed irrevocably. Iski Riddhu pehli wali nahi rahegi. 😒

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose_0001

The way you portrayed this story was very good! 

She is willing to do the nasty crime, but he is also not really asking for that! He really just want to see what she would have done! 

Loved it, hope the show takes a turn like this but who knows what can happen...

As always amazing story!

Thank you so much Rose! 🤗

I'm just eager to know what the outcome of this track will be. Does Riddhu actually go through with it? Does Vansh stop her in time because he was just testing her? Jo bhi end result ho, they're going to be forever changed by this moment.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

This was so wonderful Gur 👏❤️

Both are broken , in pain and can do anything for each other. But they complete each other.

A 💔 episode turned into a perfect one.

Thank you so much Ayushi! ❤️

It's because of their broken pain that they're so attracted to each other. They just want the other to fill the broken pieces of their life so badly. 😒

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swathu

Very nicely written👏👏

Thanks Swathu!