Originally posted by: sosweetsumi

wow finally they united I wish this happened in serial

Thanks Sumi!

Let's see what happens in the show.

Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Ughhh, their mad love for each other is going to make me mad one day. Koi kissi ko iss kadar kaise pyaar kar sakta hai?? 😩😩

Bohot hi zyaada unrealistic expectations set kar rahe hai kyunki this kind of love just doesn't exist in real life. This level of desperation to be wanted, desired, and loved - it's just too much, and too painful. It makes me want Riansh to be endgame but given the things they have done to each other, I also don't. 😒

I get what you mean, if it’s only them going lengths for each other, then yes I want them ti be endgame. But the problem is, they also went lengths to fight each other. What have they not done to each other ? They lied and cheated to each other even. But I always thought that whenever someone from outside tried to tear them down, they would’ve banded together. But here they are busy fighting each other that it might just give a third person the golden chance to break them down.  They desperately want each other, but they also hated each other for all they did to each other 🥺🥺

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

He might be testing het limits but then this though satisfied the TV thing is scary still

In show it's more terrifying cuz everything is being played out dramatically. Yaha toh ek hi sitting mein puri story mil gayi. 😆

asmaanixx thumbnail
asmaanixx thumbnail

Thank you! <3

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pavi10989

Good one.. but I don't want her change her morals to prove her love..vansh can do anything r kill anyone for his family... But riddhima.. she can get killd herself to save someone.. even that someone is her enemy... rememver she did take bullet which was directed to vansh..n she hated vansh tat time..This is something special about riddhima... This is wat v love about her...

Thanks Pavi!

I agree. I don't want her to change her morals either. This was just one story that explored if she ever did go down that route. Personally, I would love to see her stand up to Vansh and confront him head on over his ridiculous request.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutepigs

Really amazing.. somewhere even i feel he is just testing her and won't let her become a murderer.. when he, despite being shown mafia, says he is not a murderer, it means he has his own lines he doesn't cross, so he won't let her also cross when he loves her so much

Thanks!

I agree! Yeh khud seena thaan ke chilata rehta tha ki meine Ragini ko nahi maara. Ab kya biwi ko taane maarega ki tumne Kabir ko maara? 😂😂😂

Test hi kar raha hoga to see how far she's willing to go for him.

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wow Gur ,loved how things are simple and far less complicated in your version !!!

Even though I feel she might back out at the last moment let’s see how cv’s take it from there .

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

Awesome! Toxic, damaged love. This seems to be the only conclusion to the show. If Riddhima truly wants to be Vansh’s, she will have to become just as broken and twisted as him. The kind of mad obsession for which someone can give their life and take someone else’s too. You depicted that beautifully 👏

Agreed!

Vansh's love isn't one that can be enjoyed in portions. It's all consuming. You're either all in or all out.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: MafiaQueen17

After last night episode, I'm expecting something like this in show

Awesome gur👏

True , And both of fuked up in their own ways n not Saint 

Thanks Z!

It'll be best if they both stopped seeing the ideal versions of each other and rather saw one another for who they really are. Just two deeply complicated, broken human beings.