riansh os: the test of love

Posted: 3 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Oh ! This is good ,I liked it. Thanks 🙏 

In her place i wouldn't have done it, to prove my ❤️ How painful it will be, better to leave than to endure his so called love tests.

She has made mistakes, he is equally to blame as well.

Ragini death, that she has forgotten her part in it. Was unbelievable.  A life has been lost. Yes Kabir killed her, but Vansh shouldn't have paralysed her. Should have told the truth long ago.

He is a devil in disguise, Vansh. Mixed feelings about him and the ending to be honest.

Edited by Milalal27 - 3 years ago

Kaash episode mein bhi aisa hi kuch ho 🤔

Yes please ! Oh God ! I know I’ve been chanting this all along, but I do love a toxic love story. It’s just so raw and naked that everything is fair in love and war. I know what it took for Riddhima to take that step, the pain, the limits she herself had to cross. What I don’t like in the serial is how Vansh is not willing to do the same. 

But in your fic, I’m always always satisfied in Vansh’s responses to every step she took. How he stopped her from crossing that limit. Because just like you said, they are both f*cked up in their own way. 

You always hit the spot babe ♥️

Originally posted by Hanyshah

Yes please ! Oh God ! I know I’ve been chanting this all along, but I do love a toxic love story. It’s just so raw and naked that everything is fair in love and war. I know what it took for Riddhima to take that step, the pain, the limits she herself had to cross. What I don’t like in the serial is how Vansh is not willing to do the same. 

But in your fic, I’m always always satisfied in Vansh’s responses to every step she took. How he stopped her from crossing that limit. Because just like you said, they are both f*cked up in their own way. 

You always hit the spot babe ♥️

I totally agree to her words about your take in fics...

Nothing matters when two ppl are in love. Everything is fine in love and war.

Wowwww this is soo sooo wonderful

Everything sorted out between them, neither of them are saint or virtuous but it's their mad love that keeps them together👍🏼

Gur mannn I loved this so so much I can’t even explain! When I saw today’s episode this was exactly the same take I had on it! Obviously I’m not sure where the show will take this story but I had a strong feeling that Vansh just wants to see whether she could go to those lengths and not actually killing him. The shows about dark love, an all consuming love between two litteraly fcked up people. Neither of them are saints but the fact that they both could accept the other is what makes me ship them the most. Ofcourse my morals wouldn’t necessarily agree with this in real life haha but all’s fair in love and war 🤫

I don’t think this show is normalizing a toxic love rather showing that there’s not one type of love or that love can be described by a selected criteria. Love can be messy and our Riansh’s love is definitely a messy one! 

thank you for writing this!! Hope you’re feeling okay with the current story line ❤️

ASMMMM ✨✨!!

U beautifully penned it 😌😌Didu !!

Didu❤️...Next kiya hoga serial mein?? ..mujhe bohot chinta ho rahi hain🤐🤐..kuch clue hain

Ye 🔪kiya ho raha hain😐!!

I am so  numb😕🚶🏻‍♀️!!

Originally posted by ShumiM

Oh ! This is good ,I liked it. Thanks 🙏

Thanks Shumi!