Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Dreamgirl08

Yes u r 100% right🤗🤗🤗🤗....

But I feel really bad for Riddhu 😔 the way she was crying and begging for his love was very disturbing and heart breaking 😔....I want cvs to end the torture😌....it will be great if she leaves vansh and VR mansion....there is no point of staying there and going through the same torture☺️ again and again...

We want a strong and independent Riddhu🤗

It speaks volumes about how desperate she is for love. She's literally begging him and he's just so cold towards it. I really want Riddhu to leave as well because iss bande ko koi farq nahi parne wala.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose_0001

Glad I am not the only one! 😂

Loll, I'm sure you'll find there are tons of us roaming around! 😆

Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I don't understand how is sending someone to jail better? One, their life is ruined because now they have criminal record, and two, there are a lot more horrible in jail than one mafia man outside.

Where is the logic in ITV ? And of course the jail they’ve shown looked more like a reformatory prison for women. Not real jail with criminals 🙄🙄

Anyway I’m taking a few days break from the forum. The current track is too frustrating for me to even discuss with anyone. I’m just trying to distract myself with other things now 🙄🙄

Honestly, I wanted Riddhima to at least have shot the gun. Even if she didn’t kill him. At least it proved to Vansh that she tried, and it proved to Kabir that she is no longer the innocent she used to be. But well, we don’t always get what we want 🙄🙄

Edited by Hanyshah - 3 years ago
Dreamgirl08 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hamare vichaar kitne milte hain na🤗🥳❤️❤️❤️❤️

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hanyshah

Where is the logic in ITV ? And of course the jail they’ve shown looked more like a reformatory prison for women. Not real jail with criminals 🙄🙄

Anyway I’m taking a few days break from the forum. The current track is too frustrating for me to even discuss with anyone. I’m just trying to distract myself with other things now 🙄🙄

Honestly, I wanted Riddhima to at least have shot the gun. Even if she didn’t kill him. At least it proved to Vansh that she tried, and it proved to Kabir that she is no longer the innocent she used to be. But well, we don’t always get what we want 🙄🙄

Honestly. If she had gone to a proper jail, Riddhu wouldn't survive even a day.

I understand. Wish you all the best! <3

That's another inconsistent part about her cuz she had held a gun on Kabir before (granted she didn't know it was him at the time), but her hands never shook once. She was fully calm and if push came to shove, she would have surely shot it.

By not shooting it, she just let Kabir win yet again and create even more distances between her and Vansh. I know Vansh isn't making things easier for them either but everything is just a goddamn mess.

Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Honestly. If she had gone to a proper jail, Riddhu wouldn't survive even a day.

I understand. Wish you all the best! <3

That's another inconsistent part about her cuz she had held a gun on Kabir before (granted she didn't know it was him at the time), but her hands never shook once. She was fully calm and if push came to shove, she would have surely shot it.

By not shooting it, she just let Kabir win yet again and create even more distances between her and Vansh. I know Vansh isn't making things easier for them either but everything is just a goddamn mess.

Exactly ! It started so promising even ! With them pointing the gun at each other. I wanted at least one of them hurt. Either Kabir got shot and he got the reality check that Riddhima has fully turned her back on him. Or Riddhima shot, just to let Vansh learn a lesson how his plans could backfire. That way Vansh at least will get an inkling that what he is seeing is not the whole truth. 

And today’s episode took the cake for me. I’ve never been this affected by a tv serial before. And I’m damned pissed about Riddhima begging at his feet, her falling unconscious and nothing was done. 

At first I was still trying to keep optimistic  that there’s got to be a big plan behind all this. That maybe it’s just his way to push her away to keep her safe bla bla bla. But today I’ve finally accepted that he hated her. That he hates her now. Puri tarah se. And that just broke the connection for me. I’m now watching just for the sake of it until something else (track wise) comes along. If after this they show Vansh marrying Ahana (we know RaiSinghania and their functions), than that’s it for me. At least when Riddhima did it, she had a good reason (saving the family) for it. But Vansh is doing it out of spite and a stupid promise to a two tongued snake 🙄🙄

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamgirl08

Hamare vichaar kitne milte hain na🤗🥳❤️❤️❤️❤️

Of course! After all, great minds think alike. 😎

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hanyshah

Exactly ! It started so promising even ! With them pointing the gun at each other. I wanted at least one of them hurt. Either Kabir got shot and he got the reality check that Riddhima has fully turned her back on him. Or Riddhima shot, just to let Vansh learn a lesson how his plans could backfire. That way Vansh at least will get an inkling that what he is seeing is not the whole truth. 

And today’s episode took the cake for me. I’ve never been this affected by a tv serial before. And I’m damned pissed about Riddhima begging at his feet, her falling unconscious and nothing was done. 

At first I was still trying to keep optimistic  that there’s got to be a big plan behind all this. That maybe it’s just his way to push her away to keep her safe bla bla bla. But today I’ve finally accepted that he hated her. That he hates her now. Puri tarah se. And that just broke the connection for me. I’m now watching just for the sake of it until something else (track wise) comes along. If after this they show Vansh marrying Ahana (we know RaiSinghania and their functions), than that’s it for me. At least when Riddhima did it, she had a good reason (saving the family) for it. But Vansh is doing it out of spite and a stupid promise to a two tongued snake 🙄🙄

Ugh, I've fully checked out of the show at this point and it sucks cuz Rrahel and the entire cast and crew are putting so much effort into it. I don't want it to go off air because these people need their jobs right now. But the writing really needs to get better varna inke low TRPs ki vajah se yehi ho jayega.

What I'm understanding from Vansh's actions is that he's making Riddhima go through every single thing that he did so that she understands how hurt he was. The act of being intimate, the framing of the murder, the cliff jump, the marriage debacle, the family questioning one's identity - he's making her go through all of it which is so fcking dumb because she didn't make him do any of this. Her love for him is genuine while his was not. She had assumed he was a murderer but when she found out the truth she tried to amend her mistakes. It was Kabir who manipulated the situation to frame Vansh. Jumping off the cliff wasn't her idea nor did she compel him to do so. Vansh did that all on his own. Marrying Kabir wasn't a wilful action, she was forced into by Kabir's manipulation. His family constantly questioning his identity isn't Riddhu's fault either. Vansh chose to take on the garb of Vihaan in order to enter the house when he could have just straight up come back as Vansh. She never planted doubts in his family's minds that he could be someone other than Vansh. It was always Kabir. She wouldn't even get anything out of that. In every situation, it has always either been Kabir or Vansh who have set up situations and compelled Riddhima to act in a certain way. Idk why he's targeting her as if she's the one who's been the mastermind this whole time.

I would suggest watching something else to keep your mind off of this show. Just getting involved in another form of storytelling no matter how frivolous will do wonders.

Dreamgirl08 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Haye main mar jawan gud kha k....inna pyara compliment🥳👏....you r a genius and powerhouse of talent but   m not😊.....

luv u baby 😘😘😘😘😘