Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Milalal27

In her place i wouldn't have done it, to prove my ❤️ How painful it will be, better to leave than to endure his so called love tests.

She has made mistakes, he is equally to blame as well.

Ragini death, that she has forgotten her part in it. Was unbelievable.  A life has been lost. Yes Kabir killed her, but Vansh shouldn't have paralysed her. Should have told the truth long ago.

He is a devil in disguise, Vansh. Mixed feelings about him and the ending to be honest.

I know, I wouldn't have done it either. I also had half a mind in not having Riddhima go through with it either. But tbh, given the kind of character sketch they have given her, I wouldn't be too surprised if she goes through with it.

Vansh has corrupted her, plain and simple. He has infected her with his love and now she can't see her way out. It's like she's literally consumed by him.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Kaash episode mein bhi aisa hi kuch ho 🤔

One can hope but aaj kal kya pata. Yeh ladki kuch bhi kar sakti.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hanyshah

Yes please ! Oh God ! I know I’ve been chanting this all along, but I do love a toxic love story. It’s just so raw and naked that everything is fair in love and war. I know what it took for Riddhima to take that step, the pain, the limits she herself had to cross. What I don’t like in the serial is how Vansh is not willing to do the same. 

But in your fic, I’m always always satisfied in Vansh’s responses to every step she took. How he stopped her from crossing that limit. Because just like you said, they are both f*cked up in their own way. 

You always hit the spot babe ♥️

Thank you so much Hany! ❤️

I don't think there is anything wrong in enjoying a story that deals with toxic elements as long as it's not glorified or romanticized. There have been so many novels lately that just don't do this right (like the 50 Shades series). But if the toxicity is addressed, and handled well, then go for it!

The biggest takeaway in this fic was that Riddhima was willing to do it. She was all ready to go through with it and actually would have succeeded had Vansh not interfered. That alone speaks volumes for him. This woman has now proven in action that she can lay her life down for him and take it. Her love for him is absolutely unconditional and she's in it just as deep as him.

And in a way, I think that's what Vansh has been wanting from her all this long. For her love to be just as deep, and intense as his is. For her to go through the exact same things as him so that she knows exactly what he's feeling. That's how they will be equals in their love.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolpd93

I totally agree to her words about your take in fics...

Nothing matters when two ppl are in love. Everything is fine in love and war.

Yeahh. There are many things that we all won't agree with because we have our own set of morals and values. But for Riansh, their perspective on love is totally different. They set their own rules and limits, the world be damned.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muskie

Wowwww this is soo sooo wonderful

Everything sorted out between them, neither of them are saint or virtuous but it's their mad love that keeps them together👍🏼

Thank you so much Muskie! ❤️

Honestly, it's only their madness for each other that's keeping together. Agar koi logic hota inn mein toh they would have never gone this far. 😆

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moon10

Gur mannn I loved this so so much I can’t even explain! When I saw today’s episode this was exactly the same take I had on it! Obviously I’m not sure where the show will take this story but I had a strong feeling that Vansh just wants to see whether she could go to those lengths and not actually killing him. The shows about dark love, an all consuming love between two litteraly fcked up people. Neither of them are saints but the fact that they both could accept the other is what makes me ship them the most. Ofcourse my morals wouldn’t necessarily agree with this in real life haha but all’s fair in love and war 🤫

I don’t think this show is normalizing a toxic love rather showing that there’s not one type of love or that love can be described by a selected criteria. Love can be messy and our Riansh’s love is definitely a messy one! 

thank you for writing this!! Hope you’re feeling okay with the current story line ❤️

MoonMoon!! Thank you so much!!

Yeahh, there are certain things that I can let slide because it's a fictional show but there are others that are harder to swallow. Like, I can let go of Vansh paralyzing Riddhu even though it was a fcked up thing to do but him having revenge sex with her? Naahhh. Riddhu has done a lot of shitty things too but she has always been given multiple chances because of how misguided she has been.

Showing a dark, and consuming love is fine but there is a very fine line to be tread. It can't necessarily be shown one sided or imbalanced otherwise it comes off as being very toxic. Riddhu needs to give it back to him in equal measures. If she's asked to prove her love, then he should do it too. She took two bullets for him and may even be willing to kill someone. Can he do the same for her? Forget taking a life, can he even take a bullet that was meant for her? If he can, then yes, I will say they're on the same page. Otherwise his demands are unreasonable.

I think that's the beauty of the fictional world. We can explore these toxic dynamics and highlight the boundaries people need to create when it comes to love in real life. We've all been recently talking about Riddhu's self-respect and how she should leave that house already. It's easy to say, but so much harder to do in real life. Just take a moment to consider all those domestic abuse cases where people remain in harmful marriages or households because they don't have the means or resources to find help outside. Let's say that Riddhu does manage to leave, there's no way that Vansh would let her stay away from him too long. He's not a common man. He's a fcking billionaire with an empire worth 5000 crores. No matter what corner of the world she tries to hide in, he will find her.

Also, yeahh, I'm feeling a bit better with the story line. Finally everything is out and now the ball has been thrown into Riddhu's court. I'm curious to know what she'll do. If she does decide to go ahead with the murder, then just how conniving and devious will she be? What dark places of her mind will she visit and how will she feel about it? If done right, this track could be quite good!

Edited by asmaanixx - 3 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niki2456

ASMMMM ✨✨!!

U beautifully penned it 😌😌Didu !!

Didu❤️...Next kiya hoga serial mein?? ..mujhe bohot chinta ho rahi hain🤐🤐..kuch clue hain

Ye 🔪kiya ho raha hain😐!!

I am so  numb😕🚶🏻‍♀️!!

Thanks Niki! 🤗

Tbh, I have no clue. There were some rumors flying around that Riddhu will be leaving VR Mansion so maybe she doesn't go through with it? Or maybe in anger Vansh throws her out? Not really sure. All I know for sure is that right now it's going to be a test of morals for Riddhu. Will she stick by the edict she has created for herself or will she forego her principles for the sake of Vansh's love?

Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Thank you so much Hany! ❤️

I don't think there is anything wrong in enjoying a story that deals with toxic elements as long as it's not glorified or romanticized. There have been so many novels lately that just don't do this right (like the 50 Shades series). But if the toxicity is addressed, and handled well, then go for it!

The biggest takeaway in this fic was that Riddhima was willing to do it. She was all ready to go through with it and actually would have succeeded had Vansh not interfered. That alone speaks volumes for him. This woman has now proven in action that she can lay her life down for him and take it. Her love for him is absolutely unconditional and she's in it just as deep as him.

And in a way, I think that's what Vansh has been wanting from her all this long. For her love to be just as deep, and intense as his is. For her to go through the exact same things as him so that she knows exactly what he's feeling. That's how they will be equals in their love.

True. 

I guess this is what they meant when they say, when the right person comes, they can change you in ways you could never imagine. That’s what happened between them both. Both are very rigid in their own principles. But with each other, with their madness and passion, they changed. Riddhima now is willing to take a life, because of him. In her madness for him. And Vansh is willing to let her live, even if she betrayed him in the worst way possible (in his mind at least). In his madness for her.

I think I see what you mean. Vansh feels like he is alone in this madness. He has never seen the extent of her madness for him. Because everything she did for him, was after he had died. And he doesn’t even know it. He wants her to go against the very thing she hates to see her madness. He is insecure in his madness because he is afraid it is one sided. Because her actions thus far has proven her guilty. He needs this as prove just before he unleashes his madness on her.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hanyshah

True. 

I guess this is what they meant when they say, when the right person comes, they can change you in ways you could never imagine. That’s what happened between them both. Both are very rigid in their own principles. But with each other, with their madness and passion, they changed. Riddhima now is willing to take a life, because of him. In her madness for him. And Vansh is willing to let her live, even if she betrayed him in the worst way possible (in his mind at least). In his madness for her.

I think I see what you mean. Vansh feels like he is alone in this madness. He has never seen the extent of her madness for him. Because everything she did for him, was after he had died. And he doesn’t even know it. He wants her to go against the very thing she hates to see her madness. He is insecure in his madness because he is afraid it is one sided. Because her actions thus far has proven her guilty. He needs this as prove just before he unleashes his madness on her.

Yeahh, I think for Vansh he has never had someone who is willing to go to any lengths for him. No one has given him that kind of unconditional love. His mom supposedly left him when he was young, his father died, and we all know how everyone else behaves with him in the fam. They're all selfish in their own ways. Daadi is partial to him no matter what while Siya is limited in the things she can do because of her lack of mobility. We saw a glimpse that she can go far when she was walking, but that lasted for about one episode. 😂

Riddhima on the other hand doesn't have any limitations on her except for the ones she imposes on herself. She's the woman who will be willing to do anything for him and that will speak and mean so much to him. Cuz in his own twisted way he's been craving for love his whole life and he's trying to pull it out of Riddhima. I think his demand is another twisted of him figuring out whether she is the one for him or if he was wholly wrong about her, like he was with Ragini.

It's the same with Riddhu. She just wants love and she has now reached a point where she's willing to do anything to achieve it. Toot kar jo pyaar karti hai yeh Vansh se. 😭😭

Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Yeahh, I think for Vansh he has never had someone who is willing to go to any lengths for him. No one has given him that kind of unconditional love. His mom supposedly left him when he was young, his father died, and we all know how everyone else behaves with him in the fam. They're all selfish in their own ways. Daadi is partial to him no matter what while Siya is limited in the things she can do because of her lack of mobility. We saw a glimpse that she can go far when she was walking, but that lasted for about one episode. 😂

Riddhima on the other hand doesn't have any limitations on her except for the ones she imposes on herself. She's the woman who will be willing to do anything for him and that will speak and mean so much to him. Cuz in his own twisted way he's been craving for love his whole life and he's trying to pull it out of Riddhima. I think his demand is another twisted of him figuring out whether she is the one for him or if he was wholly wrong about her, like he was with Ragini.

It's the same with Riddhu. She just wants love and she has now reached a point where she's willing to do anything to achieve it. Toot kar jo pyaar karti hai yeh Vansh se. 😭😭

Yes, I can see that. And I understand how lonely it must’ve been for Vansh. He took up the responsibility at a young age. Who couldn’t depend on anybody else in the family. Everyone else is selfish and he knows this. He never had that one person that is willing to go through lengths for him. And I think he realized that potential in Riddhima when she took the first bullet for him. Her intentions might be wrong, and his behavior to her at the beginning was heinous but this girl. This small slip of a girl, took a bullet meant for him. With that goal in mind, by hook or by crook he is going to claw that love out of her for himself. If you look at it, it may be the first selfish thing that he does and wants that is wholly for himself. Not for his family. He doesn’t care what they think about her, whether they will accept her or not, the important thing is that HE wants her. 
And for Riddhima, a simple love was never in the cards for this girl. Because she is too selfless. And at this point, she is immerse too deep in him and her love for him, that she can’t even think of losing it. If there is a way, ANY way to prove it to him that she is as crazy about him as he is her, than she will do it. Even if it meant breaking herself along the way.