Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Dreamgirl08

Uff kya likhti ho yaar😘😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️....mujhe apse aur apki writing skills se phirse pyar ho gaya😘😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️....1 baar phirse Dil jeet lia mera😊....I wish cvs learn something from u

Thank you!!

Loll, CVs kya hi seekhenge mujhse. Inki creativity toh meri dreams ke bahar hai. 🤣🤪

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anika_PreRish

Holy mother of chicken kebabs!!!

This is fantastic and superb.

Never thought that aisa kuch nikalke ayega Gur didu ke bag se..

Whoahhhh!!!!

I loved it a lot...

🥰🥰😳

Holy mother of chicken kebabs!!! - LMFAOOOOOO, yeh kahan se aaya???? 🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Thank you so much Anika!

Loll, mere bag mein bohot kuch hai jiska tumhe abhi andaaza bhi nahi. 😎

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya12000

Awesome . From the time i saw yesterday's episode,This is what i have wanted in the upcoming episodes too..

Thank you so much Priya! 🤗

Let's see what they do in the show. :)

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: even_odds

Now, this was what I needed after yesterday's episode and, the tension that's eating me away regarding what would Riddhima do next. 

Man, I just loved this one! ❤️

Thank you so much Sara! Glad I was able to help. ❤️

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aaina099

Gur, this is so beautiful. You made me emotional🥺 I am in loveeee with this onee. Kaash show mai bhi kuch aisa hota🤧♥️

Thanks Aaina! ❤️

Dil sambhal ke show dekhna. Yeh kya dikha de, kuch pata nahi. 😂😂

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hanyshah

I get what you mean, if it’s only them going lengths for each other, then yes I want them ti be endgame. But the problem is, they also went lengths to fight each other. What have they not done to each other ? They lied and cheated to each other even. But I always thought that whenever someone from outside tried to tear them down, they would’ve banded together. But here they are busy fighting each other that it might just give a third person the golden chance to break them down.  They desperately want each other, but they also hated each other for all they did to each other 🥺🥺

That's what's so frustrating!

If they had just been honest with each other, then they truly would be a power couple. NOTHING could tear them down. It's why AP and Kabir were able to take advantage of them so easily. Even someone like Ishani was able to create the biggest of misunderstandings. Their faith and trust in each other is so damn thin. All it needs is one light shake and it'll go toppling.

Now they just need to get over this mess and figure out what it is that they want from each other.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: arryline

Wow Gur ,loved how things are simple and far less complicated in your version !!!

Even though I feel she might back out at the last moment let’s see how cv’s take it from there .

Thanks Arry! ❤️

I agree. She may say yes, and create some plans, but I don't think she will actually go through with it.

Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

That's what's so frustrating!

If they had just been honest with each other, then they truly would be a power couple. NOTHING could tear them down. It's why AP and Kabir were able to take advantage of them so easily. Even someone like Ishani was able to create the biggest of misunderstandings. Their faith and trust in each other is so damn thin. All it needs is one light shake and it'll go toppling.

Now they just need to get over this mess and figure out what it is that they want from each other.

Yesss God ! One slight wind and the house of cards comes crumbling down. I really can’t wait to see todays episode and see what the outcome is. Will Riddhima say yes ? And if she did try to kill Kabir, will Vansh accept a murderer to love ? Or will he betray her by giving her up to the police ? 

Dreamgirl08 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dreams k bahar hai shayad isi liye unhone production house ka naam he "beyond dreams  entertainment" rakh diya h🤣

Daily bp low or high hota rahe hamara😜

Edited by Dreamgirl08 - 3 years ago
rose_0001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Thank you so much Rose! 🤗

I'm just eager to know what the outcome of this track will be. Does Riddhu actually go through with it? Does Vansh stop her in time because he was just testing her? Jo bhi end result ho, they're going to be forever changed by this moment.

Me too...I am way to impatient for TV shows. Like I need to know what the creators have planned, but any choice either make or pick is going to make or break everything they ever had.