Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

i liked the buildup that riddhima was willing to do what vansh told her to do so...she couldnt do it, told vansh about & surprisingly, he forgave her & understood that there is no point of killing him bc the scenario would get far more uglier than what it is...no stumbling blocks involved & just simple understanding ...

rose_0001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The way you portrayed this story was very good! 

She is willing to do the nasty crime, but he is also not really asking for that! He really just want to see what she would have done! 

Loved it, hope the show takes a turn like this but who knows what can happen...

As always amazing story!

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This was so wonderful Gur 👏❤️

Both are broken , in pain and can do anything for each other. But they complete each other.

A 💔 episode turned into a perfect one. 

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow finally they united I wish this happened in serial
Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

He might be testing het limits but then this though satisfied the TV thing is scary still 

Pavi10989 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Good one.. but I don't want her change her morals to prove her love..vansh can do anything r kill anyone for his family... But riddhima.. she can get killd herself to save someone.. even that someone is her enemy... rememver she did take bullet which was directed to vansh..n she hated vansh tat time..This is something special about riddhima... This is wat v love about her...

cutepigs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Really amazing.. somewhere even i feel he is just testing her and won't let her become a murderer.. when he, despite being shown mafia, says he is not a murderer, it means he has his own lines he doesn't cross, so he won't let her also cross when he loves her so much

BlackWitch thumbnail

Awesome! Toxic, damaged love. This seems to be the only conclusion to the show. If Riddhima truly wants to be Vansh’s, she will have to become just as broken and twisted as him. The kind of mad obsession for which someone can give their life and take someone else’s too. You depicted that beautifully 👏 

MafiaQueen17 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

After last night episode, I'm expecting something like this in show

Awesome gur👏

True , And both of fuked up in their own ways n not Saint 

Edited by MafiaQueen17 - 3 years ago
Dreamgirl08 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Uff kya likhti ho yaar😘😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️....mujhe apse aur apki writing skills se phirse pyar ho gaya😘😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️....1 baar phirse Dil jeet lia mera😊....I wish cvs learn something from u