Gal Gadot hails Shaheen Bagh dadi as one of ‘My Personal Wonder Women’

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

First Hrithik and now the Shaheen Bagh dadi https://i.ibb.co/YRCkBVj/lmao.gifhttps://i.ibb.co/YRCkBVj/lmao.gif

This was actually idiotic on Gal Gadot's part, since Bilkis has nothing to do with 'women's empowerment'.

Also, many Shaheen protesters were hardline Islamists who hate Israel and Jews. So this is quite ironic in a sad manner. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Anti-national! Ban Gal! Ban Wonder woman! Ban Hollywood! Ban superheroes! Ban globalisation! 

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Lol...superwoman next tweet will be on deepika or Alia?

Stella_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

is she like clearing her Zionist image by supporting her ?! 

Strange, some times I get a feeling that westerners hate India so much that they will side with even the most hardcore Islamists. The image of India has certainly gone in the garbage over the last 4 years. Canadian PM openly attacks India and Europeans are against India too now, siding with Pakistan on so many things.

Only Israel, UAE and Saudi Arabia are with India

J3601 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeetuji

Strange, some times I get a feeling that westerners hate India so much that they will side with even the most hardcore Islamists. The image of India has certainly gone in the garbage over the last 4 years. Canadian PM openly attacks India and Europeans are against India too now, siding with Pakistan on so many things.

Only Israel, UAE and Saudi Arabia are with India

because the Hindu extremist are getting worse than Islamic extremist in India 

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

This was actually idiotic on Gal Gadot's part, since Bilkis has nothing to do with 'women's empowerment'.

Also, many Shaheen protesters were hardline Islamists who hate Israel and Jews. So this is quite ironic in a sad manner. 

A pathetic opinion.

NightonEarth thumbnail

Gal Gadot is the biggest Hypocrite of all. We all know her stance on Israel - Palestine.  

Edited by NightonEarth - 3 years ago