Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I'm deeply troubled and saddened by her IV on her marriage and her sufferings..

But, my Q is why didn't she step out of this wedding if her husband is so bad? 😕 Having "Kapoor" name tag should have helped her to come out of this mess easily.. 

P.S. Whatever the outcome of her marriage, I see her as a doting mother of 2 kids.. 😳 and she's leading a happy life now with her kids.. ❤️

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 3 years ago
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

When she started facing such big issues right after her marriage, then why did she have kids with that man?

YourCat thumbnail

Her son is very cute. Never seen them with their father. 

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

How could she go ahead and have 2 kids with a guy who auctioned her on their honeymoon?

I just don't get it. Why stay married to someone for 13 years who abused you since the beginning?

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

'In an interview, Karisma Kapoor revealed the truth of this very hideous story related to her marriage. According to Karisma, Sunjay's torture began soon after their marriage. Karisma went on a honeymoon with her husband and said that Sunjay had forced her to sleep with his friends and when Karisma refused to sleep, Sunjay had beaten her. Sunjay even quoted Karisma's price to his friend'

Wtf!! 😲

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I feel sorry for Karishma kapoor 

Shes a very good human and obedient daughter - thats why first she suffered under her mother making her work at 15 years only to make money than under her husband and in laws

Babitha does not seem a good mother or human. Shes obsessed with money and fame. Thats why first she cheated on randhir kapoor after few years of marraige and than walked away from home taking her two daughters. I am sure Babitha forced Karishma to marry Sanjay Kapur for his wealth and forced her to take nonsense from her husband and in laws. Also she demanded Abhishekh dad write property in Karishma and Abhishekh name before wedding that broke that marriage. Shes too interfering in her daughters life. No in laws will tolerate 

Poor Karishma must have spent all her money on her mom babitha and sister kareena when working and hardly saved much. Babitha must be having control on her hard earned money and accounts. She cannot even decide to leave house. As Babitha will not allow her back in her own house built from her hard work. When things got too much Karishma must have come back but Babitah told her to reconcile and hence second child. 

Thats why Kareena ran off with saif without bothering much about Babitha. She saw how babitha controlled Karishma life and destroyed it. Shahid was dominating like Babitha i guess so kareena left him, he would interfere in her scenes and tell her how to dress etc in movies. 

Karishma sacificed her entire life and happiness for her mothers dreams and to earn for her family. She never thought about her own happiness and life ever. 

Karishma is not worldly wise or street smart girl. Shes led a controlled life from mother than husband so cannot take stand for herself. 

Edited by myviewprem - 3 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Dirdam

'In an interview, Karisma Kapoor revealed the truth of this very hideous story related to her marriage. According to Karisma, Sunjay's torture began soon after their marriage. Karisma went on a honeymoon with her husband and said that Sunjay had forced her to sleep with his friends and when Karisma refused to sleep, Sunjay had beaten her. Sunjay even quoted Karisma's price to his friend'

Wtf!! 😲

Poor girl i heard even her mom would force her to get roles and make money  

What was randhir kapoor doing as father? He should have got karishma back home

And Randhir kapoor her brother and uncles, no one bothered to help her 

Edited by myviewprem - 3 years ago
Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kuchnaakahoo

When she started facing such big issues right after her marriage, then why did she have kids with that man?

Maybe social pressure? Maybe her mother?

Most of the time woman are made to believe that everything will be fine if she makes kid that the marriage will be better. God knows in what kind of situation she was emotionally. 
i doubt that being a big star won’t change how sometimes a society expects the woman to be.

And per rumors Her mother is not innocent if she wanted her daughter to sleep with Others who knows what her advice was when this happened. 

myviewprem thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Eboza

Maybe social pressure? Maybe her mother?

Most of the time woman are made to believe that everything will be fine if she makes kid that the marriage will be better. God knows in what kind of situation she was emotionally. 
i doubt that being a big star won’t change how sometimes a society expects the woman to be.

And per rumors Her mother is not innocent if she wanted her daughter to sleep with Others who knows what her advice was when this happened. 

What was kareena doing? She was working was a big star? 

Does she not have any responsibility towards a sister who worked her ass off in childhood to give her a royal life to younger one 

When real time comes to help i guess all relations look other way in karishma's case