Priya’s counsel argued it’s a “healthy tradition” for husbands to bequeath assets to their wives 

I have no words to describe this greedy woman..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Priya’s counsel argued it’s a “healthy tradition” for husbands to bequeath assets to their wives 

I have no words to describe this greedy woman..
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
When you are dealing with that kind of money (he was a literal billionaire) there are wills and trusts and estate documents up the wazoo to make sure everything is taken care of properly. I’m sure he was not expecting to die the way he did at 50 something, but realistically, he probably understood that he could die in a car accident or plane crash or something like that.
100% on your last point.
Dhirubhai Ambani did the same mistake and a dirty battle followed between Anil and Mukesh.
I don't like the topic title...
https://www.instagram.com/p/Da7LTC_zPq4/?igsh=MWU3ODJyejVmMHBrag==
...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWO9pbfdvD0
Shraddha Kapoor and Shakti Kapoor Akshay Tritya post https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWlwG3RiIoB/?igsh=MTJnZXpqeW93amRkaA==
Brown review thread- Karisma Kapoor https://www.instagram.com/p/DZK-df8txVR/?igsh=YXBndG5pZTI4NGpt
7