Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VaniSpeaks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Kaya65

😂

Either you are new to bollywood or a very big bachhans fan otherwise you wouldnt have said this.

Not new at all or Bachchan fan. By same logic, you become Bachchan hater to make this observation?

I have not seen anything to feel Ash is living an unhappy life. I'm guessing you have some information which i don't have so tell me what you know which I am not able to see anywhere?

Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pali001

kapoor khaandaan fans will tell you how LIBERAL Bollywood is and hence hate from right wing (their theory is no liberals in right wing ..apparently ).  So what social pressures are you talking about ? We are talking about rich and powerful kapoors not middle class folks who cares about society and social pressures.

sanjay kapur was a known shady guy , ask nanditha mahtani ... also Babitha is very close friend of Sanjay’s mother . They knew everything and still enter into it knowing if things go wrong they can walk out with sizable amount of money.

Social pressure...that’s a joke . There are real women out there who are truly victims of that .

Before they had a son , there was huge public fight and it’s all over news of their divorce , karishma walkers out and went back again to have a baby again ... gossip magazines cited The Beckham’s style of saving a marriage .  

Social pressure ?  That’s for middle class . Even middle class will walk out in this situation.

either Bollywood being Liberal is BS or it’s all money -honey.  Both not looking good , for the lot who is into preaching.

Social pressure is not only for a certain class!

It doesn’t matter if you are poor or rich or whatever class you are. stop behaving as only certain people are allowed to be victims. Anyone can be and anyone is allowed to feel that way just only cause they have money doesn’t mean it’s all good.
And if karisma was so concern about the money at that Time and knowing what kind of a guy he is I think she would consider other options.

as if kapoors are some mafia people and he would be scared to do anything to her ðŸ˜† she is not salmans sister. 

Being married and walking out of it because of domestic violence is so easy to say in this decade  ðŸ˜ƒ Some people really living under the rock as if it’s only affecting poor people 

pali001 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eboza

Social pressure is not only for a certain class!

It doesn’t matter if you are poor or rich or whatever class you are. stop behaving as only certain people are allowed to be victims. Anyone can be and anyone is allowed to feel that way just only cause they have money doesn’t mean it’s all good.
And if karisma was so concern about the money at that Time and knowing what kind of a guy he is I think she would consider other options.

as if kapoors are some mafia people and he would be scared to do anything to her ðŸ˜† she is not salmans sister. 

Being married and walking out of it because of domestic violence is so easy to say in this decade  ðŸ˜ƒ Some people really living under the rock as if it’s only affecting poor people 

no need to reprimand me . Money is nothing if not used for empowering a person . You did not get the my point not have any intention... let’s agree that karishma was a hapless woman . 

I said so much yet you nitpick to attack me . Not interestEd in listening to your defense or lack of it of greedy people . Avoid the personal attack , and talk about my behavior. Not I am interested in interacting with u kind .

Edited by pali001 - 3 years ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Eboza

You're right but Karishma walked out pretty early in her marriage. She moved out of Delhi and back to Mumbai and lived separately in her own apartment within only a year or two. What domestic violence and control could he possibly exert on her when he wasn't even there 95% of the time? For most of the 12-13 years of marriage, they were both publicly dating others. Karishma was with Sandeep Toshniwal for years. The only reason the divorce was getting extended so much is because they were fighting over how much money Karishma would get. Sanjay Kapur ended up caving eventually because he wanted out so he could marry Priya Chatwal. 

Nobody deserves to be abused (if it's true). But Karishma and Babita both knew what they were getting into. His previous wife Nandita Mahtani was part of the same circle and they knew exactly how the guy was. They just jumped in because he was rich. Babita has always been obsessed with money because Randhir turned out be a loser and never earned anything. He was stuck to the Kapoor palloo and wouldn't even leave the Kapoor house to live with his family and he drank all the time.

Babita thought she was saving Karishma from the kind of problems she had with Randhir by insisting that Amitabh give Abhishek/Karishma his inheritance or by getting her to marry richie rich Sanjay. She was okay with Saif only because he was a nawab with ancestral property or I don't know which mom would be thrilled with their daughter moving in with a divorced man 10 years older than her and with 2 kids. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

OMG....The Kapoors are a powerful family...I am sure they can get the best of the lawyers and everything....Why is her rotten husband not being booked for getting her raped...This is serious man...🤢

hotchoco thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

OMG....The Kapoors are a powerful family...I am sure they can get the best of the lawyers and everything....Why is her rotten husband not being booked for getting her raped...This is serious man...🤢

Cause it's not true. 

It just doesn't add up. Her husband was trying to pimp her and abusing her. She moves out quickly and goes to another city. Meanwhile, she keeps using his money. Her apartment was bought by Sanjay. Then after years of separation and public fights, they decide to have another child. Sanjay had refused to even get Samaira a passport so she couldn't travel with Karishma abroad. She talked about it in public. Everyone knew about their problems. After all that, she decided to have another kid with him while continuing to live separately in another city.

If he was really an abuser and pimp, why is she letting her kids even hang out with him? What's the need of putting such a bad influence around her kids? It makes no sense at all to let your kids hang around an abuser and rapist. That kind of a dad is not needed. 

I think they were both just throwing dirt at each other to get a better divorce settlement. I doubt half the stuff is true. 

The kids looks perfectly fine and he includes them in his family with his new wife too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJEaGb9JrJG/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9lLLdVpw3M/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6yUjy4pxD7/

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Cause it's not true. 

It just doesn't add up. Her husband was trying to pimp her and abusing her. She moves out quickly and goes to another city. Meanwhile, she keeps using his money. Her apartment was bought by Sanjay. Then after years of separation and public fights, they decide to have another child. Sanjay had refused to even get Samaira a passport so she couldn't travel with Karishma abroad. She talked about it in public. Everyone knew about their problems. After all that, she decided to have another kid with him while continuing to live separately in another city.

If he was really an abuser and pimp, why is she letting her kids even hang out with him? What's the need of putting such a bad influence around her kids? It makes no sense at all to let your kids hang around an abuser and rapist. That kind of a dad is not needed. 

I think they were both just throwing dirt at each other to get a better divorce settlement. I doubt half the stuff is true. 

The kids looks perfectly fine and he includes them in his family with his new wife too.

OMG....because they are his kids too....that is not a decision that Karisma can make....their Dad has an equal right on the kids unless Karishma proves that he is a bad person...the reason why I said that why didn't the Kapoors do anything about the serious charges...

In the eyes of the law a mother and a father are equals unless one of them is deemed to be not a fit parent by the court...even in that case the courts would probably allow supervised visits....what gave you the idea that a mother can decide if the father can see his kids or not...she can't..

This why for getting the passport of a child both parents are required so that one parent doesn't run away with the child.

hotchoco thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

In the eyes of the law a mother and a father are equals unless one of them is deemed to be not a fit parent by the court...even in that case the courts would probably allow supervised visits....what gave you the idea that a mother can decide if the father can see his kids or not...she can't..

Mother can definitely fight for sole custody. She can prove to the court that he's an abuser and tried to get her raped by his friends. Those are serious charges. Just randomly saying it in the media does nothing except give him bad PR and make her look better. 

If the guy is such a villain, the mom should be trying her best to keep him away from the kids. What's the guarantee that he won't abuse them too? 

But nothing like that is true IMO. The kids seems fine and happy with their dad. He was a bad husband and never loved her and always cheated but I don't buy any of the other stuff. I think Babita and Karishma were just fighting dirty to get better divorce terms. 

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: VaniSpeaks

Not new at all or Bachchan fan. By same logic, you become Bachchan hater to make this observation?

I have not seen anything to feel Ash is living an unhappy life. I'm guessing you have some information which i don't have so tell me what you know which I am not able to see anywhere?

- non of them support her during the release of adhm

-In some function, Shwetha was making faces and dragging Big B along when both Aish and Abhi entered.

- Abhishek left her in front of the press during the premiere of her film

-when ADHMs promo first was out and was the talk of town,  Jaya B said things like everything is thrown at our face. People have forgotten subtlety. Open display of affection is considered smart… sharam naam ki toh cheese hee nahi hai (people are no longer ashamed)

-during her KWK episode shwetha gushed almost 10 mins about her crush on salman khan and abhishek was sitting next to her

etc

Stella_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This iv is so heart breaking .. no women should go thru this .. she should have taken some legal actions against this man .. I am glad tho she’s out of that toxic marriage and is happy with her kids ..