Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: VaniSpeaks

Everyone asking how could she still live for 13 years with him, still had two children with him...

You need to understand her mother was equally exploitative of her. So may be she thought this is how people are. I'm sure her mother also made sure the marriage doesn't break easily and forced her to remain in it by saying things like "Just have kids and he'll come around" or "You have kids now, and you want to leave him and have them grow up in a broken home?"

Sadly Kareena also was to self-obsessed and narcissistic, I never read about how she helped out her sister. Her father anyway is a drunkard who's always sloshed, so can't expect much from him either.

Feel really sad for Karishma. She deserved so much better. I wish she had married Abhishek, she would have been leading such a happy life today! I'm sure she must be looking at Ash these days and wondering whether that could have been her instead.

If this is true then yes, if not then Abhishek got a lucky escape lol

sharmajikaladka thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Same is true with many other bollywood actress wives.... but it never comes out. 

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: VaniSpeaks

Everyone asking how could she still live for 13 years with him, still had two children with him...

You need to understand her mother was equally exploitative of her. So may be she thought this is how people are. I'm sure her mother also made sure the marriage doesn't break easily and forced her to remain in it by saying things like "Just have kids and he'll come around" or "You have kids now, and you want to leave him and have them grow up in a broken home?"

Sadly Kareena also was to self-obsessed and narcissistic, I never read about how she helped out her sister. Her father anyway is a drunkard who's always sloshed, so can't expect much from him either.

Feel really sad for Karishma. She deserved so much better. I wish she had married Abhishek, she would have been leading such a happy life today! I'm sure she must be looking at Ash these days and wondering whether that could have been her instead.

I am pretty sure karishma is right now in a much happier place than aish in the last 5-7 years. Just looking at aish with the bachhans together you will know how unhappy she is.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Kaya65

I am pretty sure karishma is right now in a much happier place than aish in the last 5-7 years. Just looking at aish with the bachhans together you will know how unhappy she is.

What nonsense. This so-called "rift" with Bachchans is a complete work of fiction with no basis. Yes, Jaya might be grumpy with others but has always been super protective of Aishwarya. 

Shamitabh: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan hugs Amitabh Bachchan post screening!  View pictures | India.com

If Aishwarya were unhappy, she would have moved out of that house long ago. She is no Karisma that she will let others dictate her life. In fact, despite all the love for her parents, she moved out of her house to stay in a separate apartment when her parents did not approve of Salman. So why would she take any nonsense from anyone!

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

What nonsense. This so-called "rift" with Bachchans is a complete work of fiction with no basis. Yes, Jaya might be grumpy with others but has always been super protective of Aishwarya. 

Shamitabh: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan hugs Amitabh Bachchan post screening!  View pictures | India.com

If Aishwarya were unhappy, she would have moved out of that house long ago. She is no Karisma that she will let others dictate her life. In fact, despite all the love for her parents, she moved out of her house to stay in a separate apartment when her parents did not approve of Salman. So why would she take any nonsense from anyone!

Yeah sure 😂

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Somehow I dont believe this. Karisma belongs to a powerful family, I have a hard time someone could abuse her and get away with it and let alone suffer for 13 years. 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: myviewprem

What was kareena doing? She was working was a big star? 

Does she not have any responsibility towards a sister who worked her ass off in childhood to give her a royal life to younger one 

When real time comes to help i guess all relations look other way in karishma's case 

But isn't Kareena almost aways with Karishma? 

We don't know the specifics of their relationship so can't say. 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

People should remember that Karishma debuted at a time when Kapoor females weren't allowed to act, in fact Neetu and Babita had to give up their careers post marriage. I think the only one who worked was Jennifer Kapoor...but with her theatre.

So imagine what the behind-the-scenes must've been like. Karishma must've had dreams to be an actress but at the age of 15? That must've been hard. She wasn't groomed the way star kids are today and has actually worked very hard.

Babita was always said to be a dominating mother and you can see how that has affected both the kids. Karishma was the submissive one while Kareena was the rebel. Karishma's first engagement and then her marriage to Sanjay Kapur was all done by Babita. Had Karishma had a mind of her own, she wouldn't have such a life.

And yeah she did move out and come back to Mumbai. But she did have two kids as well and there was a gap of 7 years or so between the two kids. Maybe because of her mom, maybe coz she wanted kids, maybe coz of alimony...bur she's been a great mom so far. Her kids are out of the spotlight, apparently they're good at studies too and have quite a normal life. Plus they do have good relations with their father's family so Karishma took a sensible decision of not cutting communication between the kids and parent.

And about Kareena, she was a kids when Karishma was put thru so much. What could she have done? Obviously she took her own decisions in life and once got financially independent she started supporting her sister. Saif is also pretty close to Karishma, its obvious that the three love each other.

The only one time I had seen Karishma super happy was with Abhi, and after that now with her kids. I think this is the happiest she's been, parenting and working (modelling, reality show appearances, guest judge, web show) She's been thru enough shit in her life, I think she deserves happiness. ❤️

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Poor girl i heard even her mom would force her to get roles and make money  

What was randhir kapoor doing as father? He should have got karishma back home

And Randhir kapoor her brother and uncles, no one bothered to help her 

that guy spent 2/3rd of his life not being sober and always drunk..doubt he would even be in his senses to take any check..he never made a name for himself either..a flop actor married a flop actress..disaster professionally and personally..the girls have done so well for themselves esp kareena..she may be called a bimbo but she is a sensible head strong girl who lived her professional and personal lives on her own terms without taking any shit or being apologetic..and she has the best of both the worlds..

pali001 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eboza

Maybe social pressure? Maybe her mother?

Most of the time woman are made to believe that everything will be fine if she makes kid that the marriage will be better. God knows in what kind of situation she was emotionally. 
i doubt that being a big star won’t change how sometimes a society expects the woman to be.

And per rumors Her mother is not innocent if she wanted her daughter to sleep with Others who knows what her advice was when this happened. 

kapoor khaandaan fans will tell you how LIBERAL Bollywood is and hence hate from right wing (their theory is no liberals in right wing ..apparently ).  So what social pressures are you talking about ? We are talking about rich and powerful kapoors not middle class folks who cares about society and social pressures.

sanjay kapur was a known shady guy , ask nanditha mahtani ... also Babitha is very close friend of Sanjay’s mother . They knew everything and still enter into it knowing if things go wrong they can walk out with sizable amount of money.

Social pressure...that’s a joke . There are real women out there who are truly victims of that .

Before they had a son , there was huge public fight and it’s all over news of their divorce , karishma walkers out and went back again to have a baby again ... gossip magazines cited The Beckham’s style of saving a marriage .  

Social pressure ?  That’s for middle class . Even middle class will walk out in this situation.

either Bollywood being Liberal is BS or it’s all money -honey.  Both not looking good , for the lot who is into preaching.

Edited by pali001 - 3 years ago