Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YourCat thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: myviewprem

I feel sorry for Karishma kapoor 

Shes a very good human and obedient daughter - thats why first she suffered under her mother making her work at 15 years only to make money than under her husband and in laws

Babitha does not seem a good mother or human. Shes obsessed with money and fame. Thats why first she cheated on randhir kapoor after few years of marraige and than walked away from home taking her two daughters. I am sure Babitha forced Karishma to marry Sanjay Kapur for his wealth and forced her to take nonsense from her husband and in laws. Also she demanded Abhishekh dad write property in Karishma and Abhishekh name before wedding that broke that marriage. Shes too interfering in her daughters life. No in laws will tolerate 

Poor Karishma must have spent all her money on her mom babitha and sister kareena when working and hardly saved much. Babitha must be having control on her hard earned money and accounts. She cannot even decide to leave house. As Babitha will not allow her back in her own house built from her hard work. When things got too much Karishma must have come back but Babitah told her to reconcile and hence second child. 

Thats why Kareena ran off with saif without bothering much about Babitha. She saw how babitha controlled Karishma life and destroyed it. Shahid was dominating like Babitha i guess so kareena left him, he would interfere in her scenes and tell her how to dress etc in movies. 

Karishma sacificed her entire life and happiness for her mothers dreams and to earn for her family. She never thought about her own happiness and life ever. 

Karishma is not worldly wise or street smart girl. Shes led a controlled life from mother than husband so cannot take stand for herself. 

very sad. I feel she will turn a better mother than her own parents did. 

Like the way she is not grooming her daughter for the movies. 

0.55 video on her daughter. 

https://youtu.be/NVcppYShhTc

Edited by Lalakhun1 - 3 years ago
GumGum thumbnail

Actresses marrying businessmen thing often ended up like that. Those businessmen want to use the actress as their ladder, sooner or later. 

Edited by GumGum - 3 years ago
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

More than why , how is it possible for anyone to live with a person who questions your self respect and dignity constantly .How is it possible to believe the person and plan a family with him?

VaniSpeaks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Everyone asking how could she still live for 13 years with him, still had two children with him...

You need to understand her mother was equally exploitative of her. So may be she thought this is how people are. I'm sure her mother also made sure the marriage doesn't break easily and forced her to remain in it by saying things like "Just have kids and he'll come around" or "You have kids now, and you want to leave him and have them grow up in a broken home?"

Sadly Kareena also was to self-obsessed and narcissistic, I never read about how she helped out her sister. Her father anyway is a drunkard who's always sloshed, so can't expect much from him either.

Feel really sad for Karishma. She deserved so much better. I wish she had married Abhishek, she would have been leading such a happy life today! I'm sure she must be looking at Ash these days and wondering whether that could have been her instead.

Edited by VaniSpeaks - 3 years ago
Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It may be that she was married to him for many years, but only on paper because she returned to Mumbai after 1-2 years.

I think the reason why she didnt  divorced/ broke up with him quickly was  because of what happened with abhishek. They broke up around march 2003 and she married him in september just to show abhi that she could get anyone.

sreefan thumbnail

I won't fully trust whatever comes out of the mouths of a divorcing couple especially when there is a sizeable alimony and maintenance involved together with children. 

Anyone knows what happened to the married business guy she wanted to marry? 

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreefan

I won't fully trust whatever comes out of the mouths of a divorcing couple especially when there is a sizeable alimony and maintenance involved together with children. 

Anyone knows what happened to the married business guy she wanted to marry? 

Toshniwal? Koi ata pata nahin. Nawab doesn't invite him anymore... matlab woh wala chapter ka the endho chuka hai.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kaya65

It may be that she was married to him for many years, but only on paper because she returned to Mumbai after 1-2 years.

I was thinking the same thing. Karishma did suffer in life but she wasn’t the abla nari people are turning her into. She left her husband in only a year or two and moved to Mumbai. She hardly ever lived in Delhi. If she had enough guts to do that, she could have divorced him too.

People always fling dirt at each other during a divorce to get the best settlement. Even he has given interviews about how he was expected to take care of both Karishma and Babita’s expenses. That he was fine paying for his wife but he didn’t want to put up with Babita mooching off him too.

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Unrelated to this but after reading about it I immediately searched Sanjay Kapur and lol was shocked to know Karishma was married to Jackfilms

https://youtu.be/n_8gNI7xDB4

Edited by ninny - 3 years ago
Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

(If true) then this is horrific... the fact that someone like Karishma (daughter of super rich and influential family who became a very successful actress in her own right too) could face such abuse really proves that domestic violence can happen to any woman... 

Though like others have said it is pretty baffling that a woman like Karishma (successful, modern and daughter of separated parents herself) would not only go on to have kids with this guy but stick around for THIRTEEN years after such an extreme experience so soon after the marriage...