Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

I would say u have to develop self love for urself. Nothing from outside will give u the satisfaction because it's all inside of u. Every imperfection is perfect. The more u love urself the less u will care about these things. Secondly what if it doesn't give the result u need. My suggestion is just self love. Just after writing this reply I came across this quote " The moon is full of imperfections but it's still beautiful" ðŸ˜Š

Edited by tanvismile - 3 years ago
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks everyone for weighing in. I have decided to wait for now, do more research, consult more doctors, speak to more people who have had a surgery done and then think about going ahead.

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

If you will feel happy and secure about it I will say go for it but do only nose job not lip thinning. Why would you wanna reduce your lip usually people do opposite!

But yea do lots of research before going and if your not sure still accept the way it is I am sure your stil very beautiful!

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kamala05

If you believe that it will boost your confidence go for it, but make sure that the doctor is trustworthy. 

While we are discussing this, I want to know whether there is any effective treatment for permanent skin whitening?  I am very insecure of my skin color and 3 or 4 shades lighter will do drastic change in my confidence. I do understand that dark skin to other extreme is not possible, I don't desire that, all I want is a lighter skin. 

TBH, I don't think skin lightening treatments using laser are a good idea.. also depends on your skin though. I have seen people who do laser, their skin becomes super sensitive. 

Cant say about lightening but vicco turmeric cream does brighten your face, mix it with your regular cream,

Just a note: My cousin isn't very fair but her skin tone has become lighter because she takes good care. Personally I don't think it's a necessary procedure.

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

TBH, I don't think skin lightening treatments using laser are a good idea.. also depends on your skin though. I have seen people who do laser, their skin becomes super sensitive. 

Cant say about lightening but vicco turmeric cream does brighten your face, mix it with your regular cream,

Just a note: My cousin isn't very fair but her skin tone has become lighter because she takes good care. Personally I don't think it's a necessary procedure.

Thank you.

Is laser the only option? What's the purpose of chemical peeling? 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you.

Is laser the only option? What's the purpose of chemical peeling? 

My cousin did chemical peeling 10 years ago from Kaya in south delhi (Greater Kailash).. she had lots of acne scars. I believe it removes layer of hour skin.. her skin has improved from what it used to be.

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Everyone says meri nose moti hai, but I love it....

Never will judge whoever gets it done par I'm not going to get it.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

If you believe that it will boost your confidence go for it, but make sure that the doctor is trustworthy. 

While we are discussing this, I want to know whether there is any effective treatment for permanent skin whitening?  I am very insecure of my skin color and 3 or 4 shades lighter will do drastic change in my confidence. I do understand that dark skin to other extreme is not possible, I don't desire that, all I want is a lighter skin. 

I think you can go a shade down simply by taking care of your skin

... Like doing the c-t-m routine, face masks, sleep and healthy food and hydration and sunscreen .. All of this will get rid of dullness and brighten your skin.. 

Besides lasers and skin peeling, i think Glutathione is also helpful... There are tablets and shots for this... Tablets work really slowly but one day someone will mention why is your skin so bright.

.. But before starting anything do refer to a dermatologist.. Not one available at the laser clinic bec they are mostly glorified salespeople