cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0q0sHpv4co/?igsh=bjB3enI2Y25zNTg4

Her face is so stiff, like there is hardly anything on that face which hasn't been touched and her lips look awful, she can barely move them

If this is how she is looking in her early 40s..i cannot even imagine what she will in a decade. Why do they lose all brain cells and just cannot understand when to stop? Like no one tells them how awful and fake they are looking?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

No one will remain young forever. It is a harsh reality to accept your prime or youth will eventually fade away. No matter how hard we try to hold on to it. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

The video is using a filter which isn’t helping anything.  So hopefully the filter free video looks better.  

Esha was born to an extremely beautiful mother. In terms of looks she never measured up to her mother and given how social media is I’m sure she’s constantly been reminded of that.  It has probably done a number on her self esteem unfortunately.  

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

She doesn’t look bad here at all.  I’m sure she’s done Botox given her smooth forehead, but overall as far as actresses getting work done this is not bad at all.  

Her make up artist has kind of dropped the ball too. Her forehead shouldn’t look that shiny under the lights. Obviously someone didn’t apply enough powder.  

https://youtu.be/c82dddbVw04?si=xKV3dx24FKlJl9zP 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0q0sHpv4co/?igsh=bjB3enI2Y25zNTg4

Her face is so stiff, like there is hardly anything on that face which hasn't been touched and her lips look awful, she can barely move them

If this is how she is looking in her early 40s..i cannot even imagine what she will in a decade. Why do they lose all brain cells and just cannot understand when to stop? Like no one tells them how awful and fake they are looking?

I don't know to say this but it's not just ps addiction, it's abuse of a certain illegal chemical/drug during her youth to stay thin and young. White powder does a huge number. Also drinking.

99% of people won't age like this even after a ton of surgery. Esha is also only early 40s. 

Hema expresses incredibly for 70+ even with botox. She dances and moves better than Madhuri Dixit facially. It's not just fillers for Esha. 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

wow amrita rao is the same age as her and amrita looks like a teenager still the same. amrita looks natural. 

Edited by Terenaina - 3 months ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

wow amrita rao is the same age as her and amrita looks like a teenager still the same. amrita looks natural. 

Maybe it is karma for slapping her ! smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Is Esha still on roadies ? 

Is she still relevant? 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Couldn't stand her ever anyways....smiley22