Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Such weird advices. I find it so cute and amusing that people are assuming that the TM is so naive that she would go for a surgery without any research or get it done by a pathetic doctor. Duh! Isn't that a given.  Instead of motivating her, giving useless suggestions.

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

It's 2021, a little nose/lip job is not really a big deal these days like it was even just 10-15 years ago. And they are not super complicated surgeries, you will be fine. 

You will feel 100x better by next summer, a new you, go get it! :)

Finally 🤗

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

You can always return a dress if you don't like it or buy a new one...a face surgery if gone wrong....yikessss...🤔

But at the end of the day...its your money, your face, your decision...since you are asking for opinions.....I gave mine....If you decide to get it done..I hope everything turns out good for you.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: heartbleed

Why are members here always so cynical and negative about everything? She wants to go for such a good thing in life which will bring so much positivity in her life. Even here instead of encouraging her and showing some love, everyone is scaring her and making her feel worse. What a shame really.

She has asked for the opinions of members and that is people are speaking about what they think.....not everyone views life with rose tinted glasses.....surgeries do go wrong at times...what will happen then?? At the end of the days..its going to be her decision...no need to call people who are giving their honest opinions as cynical and negative.....she wants to hear the pros and the cons...otherwise she would have said...positive opinions only...

rocky212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Omg why would you reduce naturally full lips? I swear everyone is getting lip fillers to make their lips bigger nowadays. Anyway, its your body so you can do what you want. Just make sure to do plenty of research on the hospital and the doctor you choose to do your procedure with. Honestly if I were gonna do any facial surgery I would 100% do it in South Korea coz their surgery results are AMAZING.  Good luck whatever you choose. 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

No 

But if you decide to do it - wishing you all the best 👍🏼

DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I personally don't think there's anything wrong with getting a little work done. Literally every other person is getting it done. I know so many people in uni getting a nose job or a lip job. 

As long as it's what YOU want and you have done proper research and go to a proper reputed surgeon then go for it. 

Do what makes you happy hun. 

Stella_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heartbleed

Such weird advices. I find it so cute and amusing that people are assuming that the TM is so naive that she would go for a surgery without any research or get it done by a pathetic doctor. Duh! Isn't that a given.  Instead of motivating her, giving useless suggestions.

@bold she asked for opinions not motivation .. and yes it’s better to look at all sides of plastic surgery before going for it and that’s exactly what everyone’s saying .. 

hereagainbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

was interested in doing the same but thank now I myself for not getting one: 

points to consider

-a smaller nose doesn't suit every face e.g. kim k getting a nose job increased the length between her nose and lips - making her look worse. 

- do research on your surgeon - read reviews - learn about what you are actually getting done  - e.g. smaller nasal bones vs something else

- surgeries may end sooner than we think with every tom,dick and harry looking the same

-everyone thinks they need a nose job because that's the first surgery that comes to mind - ask family members for advice - sometimes its not a nose job rather something else altogether

hereagainbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

-  avoid the lip reduction - old age does that for us anyways