Posted: 2 months ago

Hello everyone. I am thinking of getting a rhinoplasty (nose job) and a lip reduction surgery done. Considering most people evaluate celebrity plastic surgeries all the time, I thought of checking for advice before going ahead.

There is nothing really wrong with my face per se, but whenever i upload my pics on insta I make my nose thinner and upper lip thinner through photoshop. (Yes, sorry I have been insecure about them forever).

Now finally I have the financial means to fix them. I have had an appointment with a surgeon recently and he told me it can be done whenever I want. The prices are in my range. Spending about a lakh rupees on my face might bring about a transformational change. I am thinking it would boost my confidence and self-worth, so instead of spending that money buying more clothes and shoes, I thought I'll spend it on my face.

Do you think it's a wise investment or have I gone completely nuts?

Also, I am lowkey scared that I might not like the end result and would regret this forever. I don't want to get corrective surgeries done and get stuck in that loop and end up like this.

Billionaire socialite Jocelyn Wildenstein biography, pictures,  transformation - Business Insider

I think I've been seeing a lot of middle eastern women getting their nose jobs recently. If you feel you need it, then I think you should go for it but do it with a reputed professional. Mostly it's people who keep going back for more surgeries, they end up with horrible faces. 1 surgery should not affect anything. 

I'm not against surgeries per say but really scared about surgery going bad. So though i would like to reduce my pakora nose, I'll stick with it. 

So the suggestion would be to do alot... Alot of research about the doctor you go with.. 

I think doctors can show you their ex patients results so ask for those photos.. I don't know if there are forums for this but maybe try reddit and ask around if anyone has experience with that particular doctor..

. Also check reddit for what should you expect, complications, what precautions you should take etc etc..

Originally posted by bips

I'm not against surgeries per say but really scared about surgery going bad. So though i would like to reduce my pakora nose, I'll stick with it. 

So the suggestion would be to do alot... Alot of research about the doctor you go with.. 

I think doctors can show you their ex patients results so ask for those photos.. I don't know if there are forums for this but maybe try reddit and ask around if anyone has experience with that particular doctor..

. Also check reddit for what should you expect, complications, what precautions you should take etc etc..

Root of so many woes. 🤣🤣🤣

Woah 1 lakh? That's less than $2000. Wish rhinoplasty was this cheap where I am from.

If it will make you feel better then go for it but do lots of research, look at reviews online, consult with different surgeons then select one. Personally speaking, if I had full lips I definitely would not reduce them and everyone wants them these these. Alas, we all want things we don't have.

Originally posted by Lord_Voldemort

Also, I am lowkey scared that I might not like the end result and would regret this forever. I don't want to get corrective surgeries done and get stuck in that loop and end up like this.

Billionaire socialite Jocelyn Wildenstein biography, pictures,  transformation - Business Insider

In fact you should seek that , nothing can match that jab no ? 

Contour and avoid plastic surgery