Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Weight loss surgery and skin whitening as well maybe?

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

No whitening.. the difference is good quality make up and better camera. 

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Doctor shikha has lots of time on her hand for a doctor 😂

FireFli thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She has same skin color, she just lost weight and started looking beautiful.  Women should stop putting down other women by calling it a surgery when it's not . Even if someone has gone through surgery,  there's nothing wrong with it, that person has been spent her/his hard earned money or papa's money on achieving what he/she wanted for themselves rather than being gifted by DNA, which is unfair just like nepotism. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I could care less what certain members thinks about me in this forum or if they like to take my simple comment about lightening skin and weight loss surgery to downgrade. I don't think anyone judging her. Lots of men and women are getting whitening injection which is dangerous and not healthy. At one time my doctor reommended me to get a weight loss surgery and i was giving thoughts about it too til a nurse told me if its life threatening then go for it, otherwise it is a very painful procedure. There has been numerous articles about her weight loss surgery. Adnan Sami Khan went for it, but his case it was life threatening for him. Doctor given him 6 months to lose weight. 

When a actor become a public figure, one needs to remember that people will observe and discuss them, it does not mean discussion and observation is leading to woman putting other woman down. We all here are grown ups and adults. Anyone can spend on whatever they want, i could care less. If you don't agree with certain comment of the member, then educate them if its a rumor or false news, rather than you looking down on the member.

Edited by Bekind - 4 months ago
priya185 thumbnail

The video is not working?? 

veenab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SakZ

No whitening.. the difference is good quality make up and better camera. 

Skin whitening definitely 

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think not. I am a Malayali who grew up watching her debuting in malayalam movies. She was popular since her first movie. Her skin was never dusky or darker. She was always fair. The only change I could find is the improved quality of make up and camera. 

This was her first picture featured in a magazine even before her debut back in 2003 or before. 

5A1AD9C2-8DD1-48C4-B9ED-A8DB3582882F.jpeg

veenab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SakZ

I think not. I am a Malayali who grew up watching her debuting in malayalam movies. She was popular since her first movie. Her skin was never dusky or darker. She was always fair. The only change I could find is the improved quality of make up and camera. 

This was her first picture featured in a magazine even before her debut back in 2003 or before. 

5A1AD9C2-8DD1-48C4-B9ED-A8DB3582882F.jpeg

My god so much change .

But now she is white everywhere..her hand everything.