Views

Users

Frequent Posters

denix thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nish_vir

😆Main dikhana chahti thi na

Your talented girl.... IAM sure someday u will be working with top production house. 👏 and that's my wish and pray for u🙏 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Glad to know you liked it Sri😃 Dont forget to dm me to nominate yourself warna main khud kar dungi😆and then you'll be in hot water.

Sure... Will dm u 😆👍🏼

MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hayeeeeeeeee

Kya continue kiya hai storyline ko

I loved it

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Manisha_IF

Wowwwwww👏

Mujhe laga hi nahi ki me ye read kar rahi hu par aesa hi laga ki next episode dekh rahi hu show ka

Mazaa aa gaya

Aesa sab mil jaye show me...

Glad to know you enjoyed😃 Lets see what the serial has in store for us

nish_vir thumbnail

Originally posted by: denix

Your talented girl.... IAM sure someday u will be working with top production house. 👏 and that's my wish and pray for u🙏 

Deeply humbled by your words🤗. Atleast once in my life, i do wish to be a scriptwriter😆

nish_vir thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeetPremeer

Hayeeeeeeeee

Kya continue kiya hai storyline ko

I loved it

😆Thank you. Happy to receive such uplifting responses😃

nish_vir thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

Sure... Will dm u 😆👍🏼

Okkkz

Shaon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you for the nomination, Nish 🤗

I don't know why I went ahead and spent this long on his thoughts, but I did. There are things going on in the background, but my primary focus was on Vir. Not an episode on its own, but I hope it is a good continuation of the previous act and a good starting point for the next act. Feedback is welcome and appreciated, and I hope you enjoy this part. I also have a bad habit of italicizing the Hindi words, so there might be some confusion, and I apologise for that. 

Act 2 - Disintegrating 

(continued from Act 1 - crumbling

Sometime later in the hospital 

The difference between his two personas had never struck him, he hadn't even been aware that he behaved like a different man as the Mukhiya of the village. The day's events had managed to not only take its toll on him but also teach him that while he had no trouble listening to the panchayat, he had little patience when it came to personal matters, especially the safety of his family. Another discovery, or reaffirmation, was that it took bare minimum effort on the doer’s part to slip into his inner circles, as evident in the horror he had felt upon noticing the blood on Mukhiyani - no, Purvi. For all he pretended in front of the family, she had already become a part of his life, whether he liked it or not. And for all he preferred to think of himself, he did have difficulty in imagining a scenario where Baawri - no Purvi - no Baawri wasn’t there. Not if meant the alternative was for her to succumb to her injuries. She had to live, she simply had to.

Yet, minutes trickled by, silent for the soft murmurs of the family and distant, sniffling sounds, intensifying the dread shrouding his mind. Every fiber of his being begged him to step away, to leave the grief hanging in the air and go, someone would surely find him if there were any developments - but the crushing weight of the day’s events had left him world-weary. Or perhaps time had weakened his bones, he could no longer muster up the energy it took to face life’s challenges head-on, perhaps he had gotten old, and the exhaustion was proof of it. Unbidden, her words seemed to float up to the forefront of his mind. ‘...Iss umar mein...’  They worked both as a blow to his already weakened self and an incentive to finally move away, as he dredged up the last remnants of his strength and shuffled to his feet. Yogi made a move to intercept him, but he was easily deflected by a reassuring glance. His grief-stricken sister-in-law who was a picture of grief and terror, sitting still as a statue as her sister fought for life a few rooms down? Much, much harder to escape from. However, he hadn’t become a Mukhiya without an effective defence mechanism against tears, and his own need to find reprieve from this suffocating atmosphere led him away, and straight to the mandir in the middle of the hospital. 

It had not been long, since he had stood here in this very mandir and prayed for the quick recovery of one of his family members. And it had not been very long, since he had stood waist down in Ganga, sopping wet, praying to Ram ji that life kept his way separate from her, that their paths never crossed. The night’s events were still fresh on his mind, each moment coming alive the more he thought of it. His moment of tranquility had been shattered with the sound of her fighting for her life, and they had come out of it with her necklace tangled in his. Perhaps that should have been a sign. Perhaps that had been a sign, only he hadn’t been in a position to see it through his annoyance and displeasure. What had he said to her after the initial shock had worn off? Something about a bandariya and......his thoughts screeched to a halt as he remembered his parting shot.

‘Tujhe jaha marna ho mar, par mare se na takra’

He had not meant them in the literal sense of the words, but life seemed to have a twisted sense of humor, for nearly all the times she had been in imminent danger, he had been present in the vicinity. The time she almost fell down the stairs, the time she got locked up in the car, then with the incident at the panchayat, the time she got locked up in his study with a fire raging inside......he had never questioned her about the door being locked. So distraught he had been to mourn the destruction of Shakshi’s painting, the detail had completely slipped his mind. He truly had gone senile. No wonder she kept alternating between calling him Krur Singh and chanting her Tau Chalisa, between his harshness and forgetting important details, he left little room for her to do anything else. He hadn’t even found it important to call her by her name.

And the one time he had, she was not in a place to process it. 

The distance had done little to lighten his burden. No matter what, every thought of his circled back to her, almost as if his subconscious was savoring the moments they had spent together, like how it had been with....No! He would not let his thoughts go down that path, he could not afford to fall apart when his family needed him to stand strong. But perhaps, he could lean against the walls and rest his aching muscles, be the person he needed to be, and wait. If only the moment would come sooner, if only he could let the facade drop before it fell to the floor in a thousand pieces. He was barely holding on, hanging by the last thread of patience before he gave in to the despair and fell apart at the seams.

Ab uth bhi ja Baawri, ab kitni intezaar karwaegi?

x-x

(( PM nish_vir to nominate yourself for next Act )) 

nish_vir thumbnail

FHGjvhjgcjg🥳

I am squealing shaonn, my kohinooor🤗

This is sooooooo freaking good..like I read it two times because Virendra's anguish was so deep.

You really filled in for the gaps in his thinking and behaviour, taking in stride my Act and the episodes too. 

Finally he introspected his behaviour, God, you have paved way to such a wonderful premise that my fingers are itching to cotinue Act 3😆 (I'll resist)

The last line, "Ab uth bhi ja, kitna intezaar karwaegi" had my heart like ❤️. 

The way you explained virendra about to fall apart but somehow holding on was sooo Heartwrenching. And the manner in which you interlinked him blaming himself (what with him being always in her vicinity when she gets hurt) made this all the more sophisticated, graceful even.

Damn girl, you have such a nice vocab and you say, you not as good as me?!!! You're freaking excellenttt

Shaon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

FHGjvhjgcjg🥳

I am squealing shaonn, my kohinooor🤗

First reader/commenter 🥳

Skghdsdh kohinooor ❤️

Nish, you bright star 🤗

This is sooooooo freaking good..like I read it two times because Virendra's anguish was so deep.

Two times? 😲 Glad to hear you enjoyed the anguish, I was worried ki you wouldn't like this drastic turn from the commanding Virendra to this world-weary rendition of him. My inspiration was the panchayat episodes. He looked emotionally exhausted after saving Purvi from the dogs, and I thought, tab aisi hal thi toh ab toh aur bura hoga. 

You really filled in for the gaps in his thinking and behaviour, taking in stride my Act and the episodes too. 

I thought it would be nice to call back some of the times they have been together, before and after marriage, whether they knew it or not. 

Finally he introspected his behaviour, God, you have paved way to such a wonderful premise that my fingers are itching to cotinue Act 3😆 (I'll resist)

I felt like this would be too draining for him to not think about everything. If he had been in control and had something to do, like in Crumbling, he would have, but now there is nothing to do, than to wait, so he is thinking. More opportunity for us to amp up the angst factor 😆

The last line, "Ab uth bhi ja, kitna intezaar karwaegi" had my heart like ❤️. 

This is the part I knew even before I thought about the rest of the update. I knew I'd end with this. This thought came in my mind and I was ❤️

The way you explained virendra about to fall apart but somehow holding on was sooo Heartwrenching. And the manner in which you interlinked him blaming himself (what with him being always in her vicinity when she gets hurt) made this all the more sophisticated, graceful even.

Graceful? I'll take it, I'll take all the praise. 😆 Glad to hear that the angst came through. I felt bad because not much happened here whereas your update had a lot of action and progress, but chalo, theek-hi hai, Virendra needed to think about it all and we needed the angst. 

Damn girl, you have such a nice vocab and you say, you not as good as me?!!! You're freaking excellenttt

All this praise 😆 Thank you so much Nish, you have been such a supportive friend and inspiration, thank you for giving me the go-ahead after I sent the PM, I fully expected you to refuse. 

replies in bold 

Now to wait for the next part