Molkki FF - Viewer's Season (Act 6- 25/12)(UPDATED!)

Posted: 3 years ago

So😃 as I had suggested, I am starting a combined story topic. As of right now, I was able to get 4 people- me, Nezuko, Shaon and Sri. So I'll kickstart this thread in the hopes that other's will pipe in too, hopefully😆. Oh, I'll lay out the basics in a nutshell

1. Next writer picks off from where the previous one left and can take the story wherever they want😃

2. You can incorporate the serial scenes at your own discretion (in case you want to see a particular scene go your way❤️)

3. I'll update the index here so no worries.

Edit- Guys jo bhi agla part post karne wala ho kindly label it an 'Act no.' Example the person posting after me will label it Act 2 and so on. Also kindly nominate yourself first taaki aisa na ho ki do log ek hi scenario prepare karke post kardein😛

just drop me a dm saying you will be writing the next part and I'll update it on the topic so as to avoid confusion

Index

Act 1 - Crumbling {below}

Act 2 - Disintegrating 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/155260063

Act 3 - Sleeping Beauty

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/155262353

Act 4 - Rise & shine

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/155270406

Act 5 - Divided

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/155282928

Act 6 - A beautiful lie

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/155315420

Ok, here we go!

Act 1 -  Crumbling

(Continued from Episode 25)

“Ab aap apni patni ka naam lijiye”

Virendra stole a glance at Purvi as she waited. He could not get away with ‘bawri’ this time.

“Ke hua Virendra, bol” Mama sarkar coerced the man as Virendra nodded.

Seeing mukhiji struggling with voicing out her name, Purvi leaned sideways and murmured, “Aapko hamara naam toh yaad hai na?”

He turned to her with a snap as she pulled away quickly, and stole her gaze, then looked back at him.

“Nhi, matlab….hota hai aisa…aapki umra main…”

Virendra felt his eyes widening while Purvi bit her lips to control her grin.

“Hamare tauji bhi ai—

“Purvi Pratap Singh” ,Virendra’s announcement of her name interrupted Purvi as she snuck a glance at him and found him glaring, and almost instantly turned away, the corner of her lips lifting up in a smile.

'Thankoo tauji!’ Purvi blessed her tauji and forwarding her hand held Virendra’s arm as he put aahuti in the havan kund.

“Yajman, daan main dene ke liye, sakshi ji ki vastu chahie”, Pandit asked and Virendra realized that he had forgotten about it.

Nodding, he started to get up when Purvi lightly pressed his arm making him look at her.

“Hum le aaenge, aap bata dijiye kahan rakha hai”

After staring at her for good two beats, he nodded and gave her the directions, as she got up and turning around walked out of the hallway and towards the stairs.

5 minutes later, as Purvi emerged out of her room with Sakshi’s saree in her hands, she went numb and turned around to see a woman ,her gun aimed at Purvi.

Scared, Purvi took a step back. “K..Kon h..ho tum?” Purvi stammered, her eyes  looking all over the place for any sort of aid.

Gulping, she took a step back, her eyes trained on the vase on her left side. Almost in reach.

“K-kya bigada h-hai humne tumhara?” And taking another step back, in a flash she caught hold of the vase and flinging it at the woman,turned around and made a dash for stairs when a gunshot echoed.

Instantly, Virendra looked up as the other people started looking around too.

“Purviiii!!” As Sudha’s cry echoed across the mansion,Virendra left his seat and quickly made a run for stairs, followed by Vaibhav and others.

On seeing Sudha, the cloaked woman started to run but Sudha spared her no chance and flung herself at her, fighting to snatch the pistol.

Arriving on top of staircase, Virendra came to a stand stillas he saw Purvi leaning against the wall, her fingers pressed tightly against the side of her stomach, from where blood was gushing out.

“Bawriiiii!” Shouting for her at the top of his lungs, he raced towards her. Purvi looked in his direction and blinked her eyes. She could not quite make it out. Her head was ringing and her consciousness was fading fast. She opened her lips to speak but nothing came out, and then she was falling forward.

In the nick of time, Virendra caught her as her eyes rolled back.

“Ae bawrii”, Virendra called out patting her cheeks, “Aankhne khula rakh…sunn ri hai na”.

As Purvi winced, his gaze shifted to the wound on her waist and he brushed his fingers against it, the blood staining them red.

Virendra found his breath stuck, flashbacks of an accident coming to haunt him in this moment.

“Aaah”, Interrupted by a scream Virendra looked up to see Sudha holding her head while a cloaked woman pulled away from her and then his eyes fell on the pistol in her hands. Glowing with fury, he yelled, “Pakdo uss aurat ne! Yo bachke naa jani chahiye”.

And the men behind him, rushed after the woman. As Purvi winced again, Virendra looked back at her, his fingers trying to put pressure on her wound.

“Ae bawri….tanne kuch na hoga…main hoon..main hoon” Virendra assured her as Purvi smiled slightly before passing out in his arms.

Scared, Virendra shook her. “Bawri? Bawri?!”

“Arre gadi nikalo!” Shouting out, he clambered to his feet with her in his arms and turning around rushed down the stairs.

Hospital

As doctors put Purvi on oxygen, Virendra turned away from the glass and struck his fist against the wall.

This was all because of him. Amidst all the security arrangements, someone had sneaked in and with a weapon no less. Today, because of him bawri was in there…and he just..

A tear rolled down his eyes and he clenched his chest tightly.

“Virendra”, Turning around to his mother’s hand on his shoulders, he wiped his tears away.

As his phone started ringing, he stepped away from his mother and pressed the phone to his ears. With every word, his face steeled and blood dawned in his eyes.  And once the call had ended he bolted out of hospital.

Godown

Virendra clenched his fingers tightly as Kallo tai struggled in the grip of his men.

“Kyu kiya tanne aisa?” He asked, his throat choking, his head ringing with the mischief bawri had done with him just a few hours ago.

Kallo grinned evilly, “Uss mukhiyain ne mujhe jail bheja tha na,  ab khud maut ke muh pe khadi hai”

Virendra gulped, resisting the urge to harm her. No, he couldn't stoop so low but he wasn’t going to stand idle either. His face scrunched at the disgusting smile on her face and he nodded at one of his men.

Two minutes later, they showed up and pushed 4 men at Virendra’s feet, a mask on their faces while their hands were tied.

Kallo’s eyes widened as Mukhi started removing the masks. It was her sons!

“Ae mukhi, mere beton ko— She had started to threaten him when Virendra beat her to it.

“Parole pe chute thhe na, toh apni galti sudharni chahie thi. Je tune mere parivar pe haath dala hi hai toh ab saja bhugat!” Virendra bellowed out as his men dragged her sons and tied them to a pole.

“Udhed do inki khaal aur rukna mat jab tak mukhiyain ko hos naa aa jae”, Virendra ordered and turned around to leave when Kallo fell at his feet.

“Aisa na kar Virendra…Maafi!” She pleaded while he pulled away in disbelief.

“Apne beton ki itni chinta aur meri bawri ke sath jo kiya, uska ke?! Yaad karle apne bhagwan ne tai, aur dua kar ki mukhiyain uthe warna tere bête iss duniya se utth javenge”.

With that said, he walked out of the godown.

For the next act, I'll nominate Shaon (since she was the first one to agree) but ofcourse that's your choice. Kindly nominate yourself 😆 by just saying "that you'll be writing the next part". Plijjjjj, koi nominate jaroor karna apne aap ko😆

Oh, and do share how did you like my version of epi 26😃

Edited by nish_vir - 3 years ago

This was so well written👏 each and every sequence was just the way PurVir fans wanted. Such talent 👏 Loved loved loved it

Loved  it 

Next part shld b more emotional virendra thinking abt his baawri

Ye Pura episode hi dekh dala maine toh🤣

Originally posted by Amaraddict

This was so well written👏 each and every sequence was just the way PurVir fans wanted. Such talent 👏 Loved loved loved it

thank you so much😃 On that note, why dont you become the 5th writer for this story? What say?! 

wow it's like I am watching the episode 26....loved every bit of it... 🤗👏

Originally posted by sparkle2985

Loved  it 

Next part shld b more emotional virendra thinking abt his baawri

thank you❤️

Lets see what our next writer has in store for us😃

Originally posted by denix

Ye Pura episode hi dekh dala maine toh🤣

😆Main dikhana chahti thi na

Originally posted by Srilata.Mineil

wow it's like I am watching the episode 26....loved every bit of it... 🤗👏

Glad to know you liked it Sri😃 Dont forget to dm me to nominate yourself warna main khud kar dungi😆and then you'll be in hot water.

Wowwwwww👏

Mujhe laga hi nahi ki me ye read kar rahi hu par aesa hi laga ki next episode dekh rahi hu show ka

Mazaa aa gaya

Aesa sab mil jaye show me...