Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nezuko thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Ok nish shaon that was some tremendous writing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ You both are setting the bar too high, man if monday episode delivered 50% of what you have written I would be satisfied 

Nish they way you written your act its felt like I was watching the episode itself

And Shaon the way you capture the vir's emotional turmoil ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Oh god give me strength that I don't destroy your beautiful piece with my terrible writing skills

Shaon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nezuko

Ok nish shaon that was some tremendous writing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ You both are setting the bar too high, man if monday episode delivered 50% of what you have written I would be satisfied 

Nish they way you written your act its felt like I was watching the episode itself

Oh god give me strength that I don't destroy your beautiful piece with my terrible writing skills

You are next in line? Yay! ๐Ÿฅณ Looking forward to seeing what you come up with! Amazing idea Nish, this has been a fun activity for us all.

Nezuko thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaon

You are next in line? Yay! ๐Ÿฅณ Looking forward to seeing what you come up with! Amazing idea Nish, this has been a fun activity for us all.

Yup I am doing the next ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜

Sutapasima thumbnail

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nezuko

Kal ke Epi ke intezaar main hi I wrote a seriallish type Act๐Ÿ˜†

Agreed...I actually wanted Act 2 to be about Virendra ka dard and uski tadap๐Ÿ˜ƒ so its a bonus

You won't gal! I have this feeling that Act 3 will be as cool as Act 2๐Ÿ˜ƒ

nish_vir thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaon

replies in bold 

Now to wait for the next part 

why would i ever refuse?@!!๐Ÿค” I knew you were going to drop a bomb๐Ÿ˜Ž and you did.  As a fact, this idea is me being sly๐Ÿ˜†, since ppl find it hard to complete FFs on their own, I came up with an idea where i get to taste everyone's writeup and no one will be under pressure to write a mountain๐Ÿ˜›

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

God it's so amazing yaar.... ๐Ÿ‘

U girls have written it with excellence... I don't think its can even match it... I am seriously not good at it..... 

Nezuko thumbnail

Ok this is the first time I write something, except my exams answer sheet. It's not perfect it seems very amateur in writing stand of point but we are here for fun so why not 

Act 3 - Sleeping Beauty 

Continue from Act 2- Disintegrating

This chapter is mostly about the aftermath of the chaos that created by none other than KB

In the hospital 

Virendra was sitting beside purvi's bed, holding her two fingers, thinking about how things end up like this. This bawari who always looks so cheerful, who always talking and muttering, who can't sit quietly, who always creates trouble for him is now laying their in silence just silence it's like time has stopped and not moving at all. Virendra can only hear the sound of the ventilator machine, the tik tok from his watch and the breathing of purvi, except this there is only silence.

In the haveli 

Mamaji and prakashi just arrived in haveli they were exhaust to their limit. A servant offered them glass of water but they refused they were worrying about purvi, they were worrying about manas and juhi but the most they were worrying about was for Virendra, they never see him like that, not in the five years after sakshi demise but here we are, it seems like the horror from past has return to haunt him again, they know when the time come Virendra will attached to purvi they know purvi will become important part of his life but this soon it was not expected.

Mamaji caught the glimpse of kids who were sitting in the corner of stairs. Manas was continuously crying while juhi was at verge of crying. Juhi has very dizzy memory about her mother but the pain of parting is still fresh she knows she has to be strong not for herself but for her little brother. Mamaji came forward and ask why are they crying (he knows why) manas ask a question while whipping his tears "mukhiyani bhi humko chorke chali jayegi" mamaji was shocked and choked almost but he replied "nahi vo thik hojayegi aur jaldi se ghar bhi ajayegi"

Mamaji ask kids, they want to go hospital to meet purvi, manas and juhi stands suddenly it's like they were waiting for this moment prakashi interfere, their is no need to take kids to the hospital but mamaji insists and finally prakashi agree.

The news also reached to purvi's mother once she heard the news she starts crying on the phone it was difficult for prakashi to convey the tragic incident but it has to be done.

In the hospital 

Mamaji and the kids arrived in hospital, Virendra got furious why he bring kids with them but the moment he saw the face of manas he stopped talking he realized the kids are very attached to purvi.

Virendra was looking at them and realized something, he came forward to them and pull manas and juhi closer to him it's like a little hug he was giving to them, juhi couldn't control and starts crying so did manas too. Mamaji was standing little far and he also got teary eyed this was something that was missing for 5 years, a father's affection for their children that also could become possible because of purvi.

Manas and juhi wants to meet purvi but they have to wait because of doctor put restrictions on visitors so they were sitting with Virendra on the bench outside the room.

A land with no end 

The scenery the beautiful scenery, purvi opens her eyes it felt like she was sleeping for a very long time she felt a slight pain in her chest, she get up to look around but all she can see was a clear blue sky and a land with grass she was confuse how she end up here she mutters to herself that's no way a farm it doesn't look like that, wherever she was looking at, its look like a land with no end. 

She was in old clothes she was worrying about she can't reached her home in time and she was scare of his father will shout at her again and her mother will worrying about her and she also was worried about her studies as well.

She was trying to find a way to get herself out from this place but she failed every time, after getting fed up with this she starts running but all she can feel was the pain in chest and the sound of gunshot after hours and hours of trying she was in same spot with the pain in chest and sound of the gunshot, it's like she was stuck in some limbo, she was tired, she was  thinking why is this happening to her in that moment she heard something, a voice that she knows but can't remember she starts walking towards from where the voice is coming, she starts remembering every thing her first meeting with Virendra, her marriage, manas, juhi, her all nokjok with mukhiyaji every thing she finally knows whose voice is this she start getting closer and closer she start running faster and faster finally she hear clearly 

Ab uth bhi ja Baawri, ab kitna intezaar karwaegi?

She knows it's her krur singh

It was midnight everyone is sleeping, anjali and yogi sleeping in their room meanwhile priyashi fall asleep in front of the mandir, prakashi fall asleep in sofa meanwhile in hospital while waiting kids fall asleep along side with Virendra 

Now its was the time finally the sleeping beauty woke up

If feel you like spongebob after reading this 

You are most welcome 

Bas gali mat dena๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ

PM nish_vir to nominate yourself for next Act

nish_vir thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃyou and your gifs

Onto the update, did you read my mind?๐Ÿ˜† I actually really desperately wanted manas and juhi tobe consoled by Virendraโค๏ธ And I really really wanted Manas to q if they are going to loose Purvi too Pakka you encroached into my brain.

To the opening act, where Virendra has held her hand, it was much needed๐Ÿ˜† that initiation of touch from his side wasโค๏ธ

You considered the family bg too, and that's bravo. Prakashi, mama sarkar and Priyu, you showed their pain beautifully. Multipple people working on a story, really does widen scope๐Ÿ˜ƒ- I made the premise, Shaon showed us Vir's mind and you showed us the family bachground and Purvi's state.

That ending line of shaon's- you've used it wellPurvi lost in a no man's land with her sole compass being Virendra is Bravoo๐Ÿ˜Ž

Majo aa gayo.

Edit- purvi was shot on the side of her stomach๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by nish_vir - 3 years ago
Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Oh my my.... ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘