Do you think David Dhawan will remake Hero no. 1?

Posted: 3 years ago

So, i was listening to this song, it is my absolute favorite , the way Karisma looks and dances and of course who can deny the chemistry between these two? Not only that, the movie itself was different from other Govinda-Karisma starrers, it was a really nice family entertainer, and for a change Kader Khan was Govinda's daddy instead of sasur.. Loved Paresh Rawal too, he is always good no matter what character he plays onscreen.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlN6oP-Nlno[/YOUTUBE]

After the trolling Coolie No 1 got, you think he's gonna try that?! He better make original work now if he wants a good hit record.

Wont be surprised if it is remade within few years.

Yeah movie was good ..

"Sona kitna sona hai, sone jaisa tera mann, sunn jara sunn kya kehta hai, deewane dil ki dhadka..tu mera tu mera tu mera tu mera tu mera hero no.1"

And I love the song ❤️

I become confused with this movie and that Karishma-Salman one though..the story...that one was also good ...

I was telling my mum the exact thing that maybe hero no 1 is next but the original is just extraordinary hope it does not get touched ! But I have a feeling varun will tell his daddy dearest to remake another one... I am guessing they would want to do raja babu 😆

Originally posted by Ashley.Tisdale

After the trolling Coolie No 1 got, you think he's gonna try that?! He better make original work now if he wants a good hit record.

David Dhawan has one of the all time best hit records in the industry. He clearly knows what he's doing and is just a master at giving audiences what they want. Online trolling has never bothered him because the masses consistently come out to watch his movies so there's really no reason for him to do anything differently.

Originally posted by Ashley.Tisdale

I think he can make a new masala comedy with Varun, that will definitely work, but yeah it is a bad idea to remake old movies he made with Govinda. He is just ruining it more for Varun, Varun was doing better off without these remakes.

Originally posted by SRK_Deewani92

I was telling my mum the exact thing that maybe hero no 1 is next but the original is just extraordinary hope it does not get touched ! But I have a feeling varun will tell his daddy dearest to remake another one... I am guessing they would want to do raja babu 😆

Isn't Raja babu the one where Govinda is some 9th pass but very rich and karisma marries him thinking he is a lawyer and turns out that he is not even high school graduate? That movie was fun 🤣

Originally posted by Ajeeb-ladki

Yeah movie was good ..

"Sona kitna sona hai, sone jaisa tera mann, sunn jara sunn kya kehta hai, deewane dil ki dhadka..tu mera tu mera tu mera tu mera tu mera hero no.1"

And I love the song ❤️

I become confused with this movie and that Karishma-Salman one though..the story...that one was also good ...

Karism alooks so pretty in the song ❤️

The karisma and salman was Dulhan hum lejayenge, she had 3 mamas and they all had to accept the groom.. It had some amazing songs. esp this one 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc5bEPnBZEk

lol it is a trend of remakes whether its movies or tv shows...so not surprised...