Both are so adamant trying to accept each other 

Let's see what will happen at dinner time 

Can't wait to read what will happen next 

Continue please πŸ™

NeenaDd thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Its awesome...

When will they comes in term with each other...

Looking forward to further...

Kkiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I have heard people fall in love, go blind in love this is a first I am going to hear they are going to go deaf out of love. Like I feel bad for the volume button these idiots going to break that and thier hearts. Sachi main both banda bandi natak kar rahe hai. One side I will be the bad guy and not contact her but at the same time let me make it obvious I am stalking her so smooth. Geet at this point I feel even if Maan tells you again about his love for him you might challenge it and its going to make you feel worse because you keep running from the feelings instead of embracing them. Like come one now enough with denial lets eat pasta and kiss and confess :)

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Na na bol kar b maan behind her and at last she accept his invitation geet surprised her friend by going with guy whom they assuming stalker 

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 49 

Omg what a priceless & humerous update !! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Maan is stalking geet & trying to look inconspicuous πŸ€£πŸ€£I can totally picture him trying to hide behind plants & columns etc πŸ€£πŸ€£

He can’t talk to her but he can stalk her ..... yeah that is totally not creepy πŸ˜†

Loved the line maan was caught like a deer in headlights β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

Their conversation is awesome, geet confronting maan & acting angry but maan giving his β€œstupid Wala smile β€œ ( loved that line too)  & geet agrees to dinner 

Their whole conversation is Iike a misaligned train wreck πŸ€£πŸ€£

Maan talks & geet either ignores him, hikes up the music or gives curt one word answers ..... is she trying to show that she is upset with him ??? She is just being rude but it seems like maan does not mind & is not phased by her behaviour b/c with geet he can always expect the unexpected....., life definitely is not dull with her πŸ˜†

Hmmm a dinner date at maan’s place where he will be making her pasta πŸ˜ƒ

Sounds very promising ...... can’t wait 

But neither can geet β€œ oh, oh , oh , oh , oh , oh , oh ................. β€œ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Such a funny update di , very creative !! 

Thank you πŸ€—

UmaDevi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part 49

😱 aagh ab Maan stalker creep ban gaya.... And Geet know this but still she's letting it go... I'm wondering how would he felt when getting caught by Geet like that in public... Reaction kaisa hoga πŸ€£...ab Geet ok kardiya bahar jane keliye... I don't think that she'll be easy on him... Aur woh dono music system se bachon ki thara aise khel rahe the ab Maan sherni ke saath khabadi khelna chata hai to uske badnasib ko kaun rouk sakta hai....Didi chainsaw nahi toh kya hua chakku hai na Fork hai Spoon bhi hai... Kuch bhi haatiyar ban sakti na sirf utilizing karni hai bas...aur yeh cliche wali romantic Story nahi tragic wali Horror Story hai... Savdhan rahe Maan babu.... Geet kya plan kar rahi hai woh hi jaane.... Superb update Di πŸ€—

❀

taahir004 thumbnail

Congratulations to all the Winners

of Part 48 

Well Done !!! 

and yeah the list is growing on the winners , that's Great

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 49 

Feisty and Hilarious Update 

Oh wow Maan decides its best that Geet thinks of him as a villian

poor guy but he is the one stalking her , actually its cute and its funny at the same time

but I'm enjoying this Maan once again 

Geet ... Uff !!! Attitude and Feisty Queen isn't she , giving Maan a hard time but yes 

this is the person he felt most comfortable with , he was always drawn to her feisty side

I liked her concerned friends then the next moment they all surprised seeing Geet getting into

Maan's car  as if two lovers had a spat  and she was just ignoring him 

another cute moment when Geet tries ignoring Maan by putting the music loud 

but again its only her attitude that makes him want to be with her

Geet going to Maan's place where he lives alone and he will be cooking pasta for her

I'm now eager to see them having some fun and a good time together

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

nice update 

geet's friends shock when geet sit in maan's car whom they saw following geet 

ferdouz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Made for each other 😁 🀭 

Can't stay away not want to commit with each. 

Kya specimen jodi hai πŸ˜‹ 

Ab akele rehne mein darr lagta hai Geet ko Maan ke saath. 

Hope for some progress in their relationship.