This is not Love- MG (Part 59, Page 149) ||Thread I - Page 90

Posted: 3 years ago

Interesting right the way geet curses maan for making her feel alone. She never felt like that earlier. In spite of being expensive she still is planning on going to London in the hope of seeing him. She has done research and counting days poor girl. Everything except  what he means to her 

and now d see he is mad that he did not contact her. Hmmm

Originally posted by Kkiran

Geet ko be saath le jao London nein ache se neurologist ko dikhana iska dimak patha nahi kaha se yeh stupid ideas lekar aata hai. She did make a good point though like he has never been in a long term relationship and he knows he cant promise her because even he does not know, but I wonder if will actually make it on the plane and if he does will this distance benefit them.-- we will see that in coming parts

Geet ko be saath le jao London nein ache se neurologist ko dikhana----🤣Good one

Thanks for the wonderfully funny comment, your comments always crack me up

Originally posted by akkub.92

Ohh maan going to London maan geet seperate 😞 geet also correct maan is not serious for her 

Now what will happen how they will meet again

we will see what happens in next part, wont we😉

Originally posted by UmaDevi97

Hi Di,

Wow this three updates are so painful and heartbreaking... Geet ki ek stupid mistake keliye dono ko saza mil rahe hai... Sahi baat h Geet is really an idiot arre books me humesha solutions nahi mil sakti... she is a keetaabi keeda, uski keetabo ki badaulat wo Doctor bhi toh bani h naa Ab bekar me dono ki dil thod liya.... Crook now she's doesn't even recognize the feeling that she's having for Maan is love... Jalli Geet books padne ke jagah tum Maan ki dil pad leti na aisi situation me kabhi dono bhicharne nahi pade--sahi mein jhalli .... And Maan's mother... How can she think that Geet is a gold digger and a bad influence... Kis angle se unhe Geet buri lagi.... woh toh wo aunty jaane Ab Maan ki man me kya hai woh toh Maan khud hi jaane..... Now Maan London gaya ab Geet ka kya hal hogi.... Hal-e-dil mera pucho na sanam.... 🥺 o yeah...ye song mere zehen mein bhi aa raha tha...so apt

Originally posted by Alamelu

So much unknown so many questions very few answers that either can give. 

Is this a permanent separation 

No forwarding number or address 

what’s going yo happen

is destiny going to bring them when they have a better comfort with their own self?

waiting eagerly 

So many apt questions...you will get all the answers soon...but before that any guesses?

Originally posted by sanum23

Time fr separation geet told her point y she called his mom Maan have no answer of geet question he really can't promise her anything right now but this separation will make them realise each other importance for now both don't  have any contact number 

Hope that happens

Originally posted by ferdouz

Ek villain zaroori thi kya ☹️ Oh shucks 😔 Yeh kya hogaya --mann m sachcha pyaar ho toh villain ki aukaat dear

Feel so sad for Geet 😞. --

Maan bhi confused hai bechara. 

Both feel they don't deserve each other. --insecurity and fear best way to ruin a relationship

Is he going to London or will he be back to Geet. --we will see that. any guesses though?

Will wait and see

Great part

Geet missing maan but not accepting it 🤦 going for saminar just for maan but maan is busy in business and not talking to geet but why now will geet go to saminar or not 

Part 46

Aww so sad Geet bilkul akeli padgai hai. Even though she's cursing Maan she's still thinking about him.... But really pity her cause she's hopeless and clueless about that she's fallen in love with Maan.... Aww that's cute but yeh Maan bhi na bilkul ullu ka patha hai ek number ki gadha hai... Rehab se bahar nikal gaya par ek baar Geet ko phone nahi kiya aur na Geet ki phone uthaya tha... Kahin Geet ko bhul to nahi na... Amnesia toh nahi hua usse koi accident ke baad.... Poor Geet she's really heartbroken and upset with Maan... Aur mera mann karta hai ki  jaise hi Geet ke haath me Maan mile uske achi se sabak sikhana usse jutte se maar le ki agle baar phone uthau... Ignore mat karo nahi toh aise hi chittar khayegi.... Aane do Geet ko London Maan ki khear nahi hai.... Bindas update Di 🤗

Originally posted by khwaishfan

Hi Nilanjana.... hope you and your family are well. All is well. Hope you and your family are well too

thanks for the award! 

but the credit goes to the writer Thank you so much for your kind words

Part 45

Tremendous update...... awesomely written

of cos Geet was worried about Maan

did his mom take his phone away?

at least Geet did feel bad for calling his mom 

but her intentions were not bad-True

great that Maan confronted Geet

liked that she was honest with Maan

well Geet assumed that they would breakup

can understand her reasons

her question as justified

hate that Maan did not have a response-dont hate on Maan dear

Maan's thoughts well portrayed

he indeed has no response

glad that he does not want to hurt Geet

he feels she deserves better

I want Maan to better himself for Geet-do you think Maan isnt good enough now?

as expected Geet was upset with his silence

oh the kiss was her imagination

sad that he left

but perhaps this was necessary 

Geet is already in pain...

he has taken a part of her with him

well she can still kidnap him lol-hahahahah socho Maan ki mom pe aur kaisa impression padega

maybe he will not go! 

if he does go, I do hope he contacts her 

update soon sure