Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

How can I get a call from deepika 🤣

I didn’t get a call but got a message from her years ago when I used to be her fan 

Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali

you called ranbir a bad luck in your post 

even rk himself made a joke about how he is a bad luck to others when him and anuskha was promoting their movie that I didn’t watch, I usually watch karan johar movies but skipped that one. Anyways nothing against rk he is a good actor and imran’s ex wife used to date him before not sure why rk didn’t stay with her. 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Guys please stop bumping this thread every other day. The usual suspects are more obsessive than her fans!

MaalGang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

her pr does what what she  says  and there enough interviews where she has talked about her "broken heart" so please......

the woman does not even spares her husband in the pr game 

she goes around liking instagram posts rebuking her husband so on and so forth 

no the poster just saying that ranbir was bad luck for great deepika not defending her at all 

You said there are interviews of her calling Ranbir cruel and bashing Ranveer. So those do not exist? 🤣

Ranveer himself follows and discuss with fans calling his wife “sl*t”

This is the man you are defending? 

When it comes to the PR games both RK and RS do their own thing against her so it’s better for you to drop that topic you clearly do not know enough about it 😉

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I didn’t get a call but got a message from her years ago when I used to be her fan 

Why aren’t you her fan anymore ? 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: MaalGang

You said there are interviews of her calling Ranbir cruel and bashing Ranveer. So those do not exist? 🤣

Ranveer himself follows and discuss with fans calling his wife “sl*t”

This is the man you are defending? 

When it comes to the PR games both RK and RS do their own thing against her so it’s better for you to drop that topic you clearly do not know enough about it 😉

you know exactly what i said so lets not twis the statement 

Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Why aren’t you her fan anymore ? 

Her personal life partners and how she carries herself is not elegant anymore. I prefer elegant career oriented women like vidya balan and other women as well 

MaalGang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

you know exactly what i said so lets not twis the statement 

You are trying to make both RK and RS look like the victims of her PR tactics which is delusional at best. There’s no victim here. 

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Her personal life partners and how she carries herself is not elegant anymore. I prefer elegant career oriented women like vidya balan and other women as well 

😂

Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaalGang

You are trying to make both RK and RS look like the victims of her PR tactics which is delusional at best. There’s no victim here. 

all of the famous celebrities have pr team who is working overtime to keep them in the news which is a great marketing strategy. Nobody is a victim. Every celebrity has a pr team whether they admit it or not