Why couldn’t Kajol do a film like Black in her overrated career?!

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

Kajol played it safe.  Some of her fans will say she took some risks.  But she has most of her hits from the Chopras and Johars.  Was she even capable of doing a film like Black?

She is overrated smiley22

What do you feel?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Goodness, now Kajol is being targeted as well. What did she do lol?

Is this because I said she is overhated on here lol. If I said this about Alia, could we count on a dozen or so anti-Alia threads??

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I ask you again.   Stop responding to my topics or I am reporting you.  Thank you for your cooperation smiley20

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Wow, you want to 'forbid' someone to comment on your posts??? Why not just ban a person you don't like to read in your account?

You want to report her because she comments on your posts...well, then report me, too, as I mostly dislike the tone of your posts...

Kajol has nothing to prove as she had success with many of her roles (among others playing a blind woman)...not everyone has to play a Helen Keller inpired person like SLB made Rani play in Black.

Edited by Clochette - 25 days ago
Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

When Bhansali couldn't cast Salman & Aishwarya together in Bajirao Mastani he then announced a small budget film Black with Amitabh Bachchan & Kareena Kapoor.

Bhansali signed Kareena for 2 films. Black & Bajirao Mastani.

In Bajirao Mastani Kareena was 2nd choice after Aishwarya rejected the role but in the meantime he started Black with Amitabh & Kareena.

When Black was announced in 2004 Abhishek broke his engagement with Karishma.

Due to tension between Amitabh & Kapoor family Kareena was dropped from film Black. 

Rani Mukherji is the only actress who grabs all other heroines films.

She grabbed Chalte Chalte from Aishwarya Rai & numerous other films.

She also grabbed Kareena's role in Black as well.

Kajol was offered Khamoshi & HDDCS. She rejected both films.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Actually, when watching a movie I don't care who else had been in the filmmaker's mind for a certain role...why? because it simply did not happen and in front of my eyes is the movie he made with exactly the actors/actresses I see on screen.

Nevertheless, just as an information, I like to read posts like mugda's (hoping that they are in the knowing and not in the fantasizing smiley36).

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mugda

When Bhansali couldn't cast Salman & Aishwarya together in Bajirao Mastani he then announced a small budget film Black with Amitabh Bachchan & Kareena Kapoor.

In Bajirao Mastani Kareena was 2nd choice after Aishwarya rejected the role but in the meantime he started Black with Amitabh & Kareena.

Due to tension between Amitabh & Kapoor family Kareena was dropped from film Black. 

Rani was the first and only choice for Black and I will put the video interview link where SLB has himself confirmed that had it not been Rani , he would not have made black . Ash fans should go to jail for concocting imaginary stories to snatch credit from Rani . Arey kuch to sharm Kar . Kareena was cast for Bajirao Mastani which Snooty Ash wanted to do without Salman but SLB did not fulfill her wish . SLB was not insane to cast Kareena in the role of Michelle . Back then Kareena was doing films like Khushi and MPKDH. Also SLB did not even consider Ash or Kajol for this challenging role as even he knows that these are candyfloss actresses , one known for being Ms world and the other for her famous pairing with SRK

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Actually, when watching a movie I don't care who else had been in the filmmaker's mind for a certain role...why? because it simply did not happen and in front of my eyes is the movie he made with exactly the actors/actresses I see on screen.

Nevertheless, just as an information, I like to read posts like mugda's (hoping that they are in the knowing and not in the fantasizing smiley36).

I hope you are not believing what the Ash fans are writing . Use your own judgement and also use google .

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mugda

What a lie ! What a lie ! Ash fans , itna jhooth mat bol . Bhagwan sab dekh raha hai . 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Because,Rani is a superior actor to the overrated Kajol.