Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I didn’t blame rs or rk. I just think she made wrong decisions in relationship and personal life, I chose to not be a fan. If she would’ve married sportsman she wouldn’t have to compete with her husband since they are in different field. Now her husband is an actor and his fans call her names and they are basically competing with each other. When they do a movie together, their fans are fighting with each other on who deserves credit that wouldn’t happen with a sportsman or business man husband. She would’ve learned to separate personal and professional life. 

Ranveer and deepika are not sitting online all day reading what some immature fans are saying, they have better things to do and to concentrate on, they don’t care about any of that. They got married because they love each other and want to spend their life together, what fans say doesn’t matter to them and shouldn’t matter to them, those fans that are fighting over them should learn to grow up and not get so attached to stars that don’t even know them 

And look at the hard time anushka gets because she is married to virat, they blame her whenever virat doesn’t have a good game, so marrying a sportsman would not have made any difference either.