Why is Deepika considered overrated by some? - Page 6

Posted: 2 years ago

Not a fan of her anymore but I don’t understand why people keep saying she had back to back flops when if you compare her to others who actually had major flops she actually had a successful career with hits. The time she had back to back flops she didn’t have major movie on hand, it’s after cocktail she got the major movies like SLB and Chennai. She had 13 blockbuster to hit movies. When she did 21 movies, she had 6 flops that’s major if you compare her with others who had more flops than hits. But in my opinion her personal life choices is her downfall. She was giving back to back flops when she was with rk, now with rs her career is again on downhill. She should’ve married a sportsman like anuskha. 

Originally posted by pathaka

Deepika is very “manufactured” in her approach to acting...not natural 

It’s almost like she expects ppl to applaud and praise on giving an expression instead of staying in character 

Piku is an exception and that is abt it 

Like someone said, she is starting to believe in her own myth which is a huuuuge pitfall

In her head, yjhd is this generations ddlj and hahk, red lip is “her look” , winged eyeliner was “the shanti Priya eyeliner”, she’s the quween of modelling photo shoots, she has a telepathic connection with imtiaz and slb and is their muse, deewani Mastani is this generations pyar kiya toh darna kya, Serena in xxx is the first time an Indian actress played an important part in a Hollywood film, chappak is a success....

dear lord I could go on and on abt her delusions of grandeur 

mam...ur not all that 😒 calm the eff down and act p

Oh and would be gr8 if she answers an interview question to the point instead of bs’ing her way through them 

https://i.ibb.co/Wf2xZbB/clap.gifhttps://i.ibb.co/Wf2xZbB/clap.gifhttps://i.ibb.co/Wf2xZbB/clap.gifhttps://i.ibb.co/Wf2xZbB/clap.gifhttps://i.ibb.co/Wf2xZbB/clap.gif

Originally posted by Krishnapanchali

Statement like this makes me wonder at times are you really her fan or just make such comments to troll her get her bashed. 

But Deepika should be thankful  to her pr team for the image that they created of her based on someone's else image and web of lies. That helped her survive in the Industry for so long despite giving back to back flops. 

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GrayCriminalAntelopegroundsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

Originally posted by Terenaina

Not a fan of her anymore but I don’t understand why people keep saying she had back to back flops when if you compare her to others who actually had major flops she actually had a successful career with hits. The time she had back to back flops she didn’t have major movie on hand, it’s after cocktail she got the major movies like SLB and Chennai. She had 13 blockbuster to hit movies. When she did 21 movies, she had 6 flops that’s major if you compare her with others who had more flops than hits. But in my opinion her personal life choices is her downfall. She was giving back to back flops when she was with rk, now with rs her career is again on downhill. She should’ve married a sportsman like anuskha. 

yes let blame rk and rs who have no role whatsoever in her career choices how convenient 

after all we have to maintain "girl with a broken heart image"

Are you guys going to bump up that topic every week?

yes let blame rk and rs who have no role whatsoever in her career choices how convenient 

after all we have to maintain "girl with a broken heart image"

You understood very well what they meant you just don’t want to comprehend 

Originally posted by Terenaina

Lost And Found Reaction GIF by Lost & Found Music Studios

Originally posted by MaalGang

You understood very well what they meant you just don’t want to comprehend 

ofcourse i did the narrative of "the girl with broken heart" 

as i said deepika should be thankful to her pr for the image that they created for her for all the sympathy she gained that even her wrong career  choices are blamed on people not related to it whatsoever 

pro level whitewashing 

as i said deepika should be thankful to her pr for the image that they created for her for all the sympathy she gained that even her wrong career  choices are blamed on people not related to it whatsoever 

pro level whitewashing 

* Deepika makes a wrong career choice * 

then : rk ki galti hain 

now : rs ki galti hain 

pro level whitewashing 

That’s not what that person meant. Stop going off charts. 

Blah blah PR blah blah PR so boriiiiing.

some women get invested in relationships to the point of neglecting their work. This is what the poster meant. The poster even highlighted her personal relationship. They did not blame RK or RS individually. So this nonsense about girl heart broken blah blah has no place here. The person is disappointed because she putting relationships before work. That’s on her not on them.