Posted: 3 years ago

ohh

prem bandhan is also PB 😅

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: an_am

i think ekta doesnt want this show to run longer than six months 🤣

But she's been doing this with a lot of her new shows lately where she barely promoted them.... besides naagin 5 and mollki or whatever it's called as well as kkb. The rest of her new shows that she has are not promoted properly by her. 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

anybody is planning to watch prem bandhan?

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

no one has even started a thread 4 PB in the hindi tv forum

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Seriously guys this dangal tv channel is almost hidden. Neither is it a listed channel under india forums for me to find a forum for the show, and neither is the channel listed under my fave websites that I use for online viewing either. How on earth is a channel that isn't promoted or unseen even online gonna get any viewership on tv? 

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Seriously guys this dangal tv channel is almost hidden. Neither is it a listed channel under india forums for me to find a forum for the show, and neither is the channel listed under my fave websites that I use for online viewing either. How on earth is a channel that isn't promoted or unseen even online gonna get any viewership on tv? 

i watched manit's recent interview. he said unlike most of the shows this show has a starting point, middle point and an ending point, not exactly ending point but it will be decided on viewer's feedback.

as i thought this show has a defined storyline on the pattern of a finite show. ofcourse they can extend it based on trps.

i think balaji launced this show on dangal to give boost to the channel. but no one expects it to run for a very long time.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_am

i watched manit's recent interview. he said unlike most of the shows this show has a starting point, middle point and an ending point, not exactly ending point but it will be decided on viewer's feedback.

as i thought this show has a defined storyline on the pattern of a finite show. ofcourse they can extend it based on trps.

i think balaji launced this show on dangal to give boost to the channel. but no one expects it to run for a very long time.

Except the channel hasn't managed to even promote the show that well for the show to boost the channel. Only place I can see it is on YouTube... online nobody really posts much about it.