Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: an_am

oh yes both of these scenes were amazing especially the one where he thrashed deepak. i became fan of his acting becsause of that scene.

Want to see this side of rishabh again β˜ΊοΈ 

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Want to see this side of rishabh again β˜ΊοΈ 

same here 

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

So many good points were made here. But Balaji and Ekta have been treating the show as a stepchild as of now. On the insta page all I can see are Molki and Bhrahmrakshas with splatters of Naagin, the Bhagyas (obviously πŸ˜†) and of course Alt Balaji webseries's. But no mention of Prem Bandhan. Absolutely non at all.  

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TheM5393

So many good points were made here. But Balaji and Ekta have been treating the show as a stepchild as of now. On the insta page all I can see are Molki and Bhrahmrakshas with splatters of Naagin, the Bhagyas (obviously πŸ˜†) and of course Alt Balaji webseries's. But no mention of Prem Bandhan. Absolutely non at all.  

Yep there will be crappy promotion of the show even by balaji, let alone dangal πŸ˜‘ Why even make a show if you can't commit to promoting it? πŸ€¬

an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Yep there will be crappy promotion of the show even by balaji, let alone dangal πŸ˜‘ Why even make a show if you can't commit to promoting it? πŸ€¬

i think ekta doesnt want this show to run longer than six months 🀣

an_am thumbnail

even after a lot of promotion kzk2 and naagin 4/5 were flop πŸ˜†

sometimes shows do well even without promotion. balaji didnt promote yhc well but it is in top 5 now.

i hope this show does well because it is manit's show. i dont want him to be disappointed πŸ˜…

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

even after a lot of promotion kzk2 and naagin 4/5 were flop πŸ˜†

sometimes shows do well even without promotion. balaji didnt promote yhc well but it is in top 5 now.

i hope this show does well because it is manit's show. i dont want him to be disappointed πŸ˜…

Whether a show last or creates a good impression to its audience depends on the content of the show. But I was trying to point out the utter lack of even a mention from the production house or the producer of the show. This isn't a good sign.

an_am thumbnail

Whether a show last or creates a good impression to its audience depends on the content of the show. But I was trying to point out the utter lack of even a mention from the production house or the producer of the show. This isn't a good sign.

true. why did they launch the show when they dont want to promote it?! πŸ€”

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Even PB wasnt promoted.YHC is also not well promoted.i heard the same complaint about bepanah pyar too

true. why did they launch the show when they dont want to promote it?! πŸ€”

Edited by jasminerahul - 3 years ago
an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Even PB wasnt promoted.YHC is also not well promoted.i heard the same complaint about bepanah pyar too

PB??