Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sammy17

I was a viewer of ekta's shows kis desh..., tere liye and kyunki saas till the end. And like jas said, kis desh was an immensely popular and successful show. All three of these ekta shows that aired on SP went off air when trp's were good, and only because of a feud between ekta and star plus over SP's constant interference in the show's stories.... remember that star plus are the most infamous channel for being the most impatient and interfering in track for ratings, even when ratings are good just because on several occasions SP has become very greedy for ratings and hence decides to interfere to attain a certain set trp goal. They've done this too many times. SP have played ekta dirty and axed her shows many times because ekta refused their constant interfering in the show's plots. 

ekta admires zeetv for being extremely easy going and non interfering ðŸ˜† she does whatever she wants with bhagyas 🤣

an_am thumbnail

Wish it had aired on zeetv instead. If a channel is unable to achieve good ratings in general, no matter how big the production house it collaborates with, the show won't get good ratings for the channel. Some channels just don't market themselves well enough to gain the masses' attention. 

even if the show lasts only a few months, manit will get to show his acting skills as it is a very difficult role to play. and he has not played lead in any show till now so it is definitely an achievement for him.

if the show doesnt get good trps, the blame wont be on production house. it will be on channel instead.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: an_am

even if the show lasts only a few months, manit will get to show his acting skills as it is a very difficult role to play. and he has not played lead in any show till now so it is definitely an achievement for him.

if the show doesnt get good trps, the blame wont be on production house. it will be on channel instead.

Agreed it would be fault of channel only. I know this show would get much better ratings on any other channel compared to dangal. Should have aired on zeetv. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

ekta admires zeetv for being extremely easy going and non interfering ðŸ˜† she does whatever she wants with bhagyas 🤣

Yup ðŸ¤£ But that's only because by some miracle the audience actually sticks to these chewing gum bhagya shows, else even zeetv would get up balaji's arse to move along and change the tracks. But you are right that it would give manit scope to actually perform. 

The only times I actually properly remember manit being given a strong role to perform in kundali was only in two scenes.... the one where he requested preeta for last time to not marry prithvi, and the one where he thrashed and rebuked preeta's ex-fiance in the office and kicked him out after he spoke crap about preeta and karan (this was much earlier in show though). His acting in both these scenes was amazing, and I remember people on the forum saying about the latter scene that this scene shows that if given the opportunity, manit could easily pull off playing a darker rishabh if writers ever decided to go down that route. 

Edited by sammy17 - 3 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

on Friday also shows used to air those days.I know about koshish.the same show was remade into south Indian languages by ekta.there she even introduced generation leap.what I meant is since it's a dangal show it will go off air soon.but basically it may not designed as a finite show.if the trps are good they will extend it(which will not happen as it will not get trps)but if it was aired on another channel with good trps they will extend it.right?

shows used to be telecasted only four days a week those days i.e. mon to thu and each episode used to be 17-18 mins only so it was not very difficult to mange two shows those days.

koshish-ek asha had around 400 episodes only. and it is based on struggle of female lead to cope with the mental illness of her husband to get him treated so that he becomes normal. how long can they stretch it when the channel dont even get good trps. they will have to keep the pace of story fast.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

manit was a lead in khamoshiyaan opposite mrunal.he was grey too.typical gul  hero who did forced marriage 

an_am thumbnail

Yup ðŸ¤£ But that's only because by some miracle the audience actually sticks to these chewing gum bhagya shows, else even zeetv would get up balaji's arse to move along and change the tracks. But you are right that it would give manit scope to actually perform. 

The only times I actually properly remember manit being given a strong role to perform in kundali was only in two scenes.... the one where he requested preeta for last time to not marry prithvi, and the one where he thrashed and rebuked preeta's ex-fiance in the office and kicked him out after he spoke crap about preeta and karan (this was much earlier in show though). His acting in both these scenes was amazing, and I remember people on the forum saying about the latter scene that this scene shows that if given the opportunity, manit could easily pull off playing a darker rishabh if writers ever decided to go down that route. 

oh yes both of these scenes were amazing especially the one where he thrashed deepak. i became fan of his acting becsause of that scene.

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago
an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

manit was a lead in khamoshiyaan opposite mrunal.he was grey too.typical gul  hero who did forced marriage 

i think he was actually not a lead there but became sort of lead after getting married to heroine.

an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

on Friday also shows used to air those days.I know about koshish.the same show was remade into south Indian languages by ekta.there she even introduced generation leap.what I meant is since it's a dangal show it will go off air soon.but basically it may not designed as a finite show.if the trps are good they will extend it(which will not happen as it will not get trps)but if it was aired on another channel with good trps they will extend it.right?

yes it is not designed as a finite series but due to dangal it will become one ðŸ˜†

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

His name is Rishabh bajaj in new show? ðŸ˜†

The character is like mentally challenged I guess, did anyone watch bidayi? The role of second brother it looks like that.