Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Andetheres thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shivi72

Here too coincidentally and unintentionally 😆

After seeing here I went to see is it really 10 cups...🤣 while writing I didn't noticed but you did 👍🏼.. you are proving to be RK 🤪🤣🤣

What to do .. we only have to promote it .. so that Manasa akka can claim her copyright soon 🤣🤣

*sheepish smile * thank you thank you ☺️

Hhehehe .. RK inspired me 🤣🤣

arzenarosid9 thumbnail

I am laughing like anything  they are soooooo funny and cute waiting for rosid meet

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing update 👌👌👌

Sid dream was so cute😍😍... Raj and RK embarrassed Sid😂😂😂... Sid warning 🤣🤭... 

Sid so sensitive raj just joked but he take it to heart... RK question was right na🤔... Raj and RK have to give company to Sid as they give this plan to Sid... Bechara raj because of Sid he eat so many ice cream... Hope raj didn't get sick 🤒.. RK spotted roli...  

Precap why Sid and RK is in women get up... Eagerly waiting for next update... 

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Nice cs shivi... eagerly waiting to see Sid and raj's bond. I love funny stories waiting to see your sense of humor through updates....

MistyDevil thumbnail

Loved ittttt....sid and raj's bond was fabulous!!!! Sorry raj you couldn't stand in front of sid's master brain...did you see how he made you Come out😆... Love at first sight awww that was so cuteee... He forgot the surrounding and admires his girl❤️... The PRECAP... Seriously sid? Kissed your father? Can't wait

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hilarious update!🤣

Seriously Sid you kissed your dad🤣

I was wondering how can you give RoSid's meet so soon and guessed it might be a dream and it was, but poor Raj🤣

Are we gonna get RoSid's meet by any chance in next update?😆

And finally I've read all of your updates (hopefully) so now you can give next update soon🤪

Shivi72 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

MY AMUL BABY

Siddhant was going near Roli while Roli was coming on Sid's way talking from someone on the phone , she was alone today , there was no kids with her ...

Siddhant almost reached near her , he was about to call but she turned against him ... 

Siddhant was about to touch her shoulder but before that he gets lost hearing her melodious voice...

" Yaa... tommorow morning right..mmm is 10 am ok... That's great fine I'll be there ..address ??? ....okk so Shreyash Banquet Hall right... Areey don't worry I will surely come... it's my friend's mehandi naa ... I'll be there at sharp 10 am..see ya... bye " says Roli then cuts the call and turned back to complete the work for which she was here but as she turns her head dashed into Sid's chest who was standing just behind her.... 

Roli stumbled , she was about to fall back , she closed her eyes tightly , she knows that she's going to fall down but before that Sid immediately wrapped his hand around her waist and then pulled her towards him ... Roli again dashed on his chest but this time in the fear to fall back she held collars of his shirt but her eyes were still closed...

For a moment both were silent , none moved even a inch , Sid was continuously gazing at her who was standing closing her eyes holding his shirt , Siddhant was so happy , he couldn't believe that his girl , his love is in his arms on his shoulder , he smiled wide , he took his other hand and removed the hairs which came on her face and then slightly he roams his hand on her face...he first slightly touched her forehead giving her jerk on his touch then he moves down caressing her eyes as he passes down Roli opened her eyes and both looked into each other's eyes having a intense eyelock ...both of them were in there own world forgetting the surrounding..

Siddhant then slides his hand on her sharp pointed nose..and when his index finger reached at the tip of her nose , Sid slightly tapped on it and smiled remembering about his thought of playing like this , Roli blinked her eyes on the tap and smiles little , Siddhant again tapped and Roli again blinked making him chuckle...for a while he did that and when he took his hand down one of the car passing by made a loud horn startling them , both with a jerk came out of there world...both were feeling so awkward on whatever happened and Roli was yet to realize that she is almost in someone's arms...

" Aahhh ..." Shouted Roli then pushed him away and kept hand on her throbbing chest ..

Siddhant was shocked he with tension asked " what happened... why did you pushed me like this..."

Roli : then what you want me to do after realizing that I am in some strangers arms 

Siddhant pouted his lips then told " I'm not some stranger I'm your love " 

Roli narrows her eyes then looked at Siddhant and thinks " my love ??? ...huh ... Matarani when did this happened even I don't know " Roli rubbed her eyes then pinched herself and asks " are you sure what you said was not a dream "

" No " says Siddhant shrugging his shoulders..

Roli puts her hands on her hips and asked raising " so my love where were you all these days... you know how desperately I was waiting for my prince charming but you took this long "

Siddhant : sorry yarr yesterday only I saw you and today came in search of you and was waiting whole day in that ice cream parlor...thank God I found you today otherwise I was about to go 

" Sorry...my foot , I was taunting you idiot..." Says Roli glaring at him widening her eyes..

Siddhant gets little jerk seeing her eyes , it was so captivating..he couldn't help but drowned into those eyes forgetting everything in the surrounding ... He slowly slowly moved towards her then says " your eyes...( Roli looked at him thinking what happened to her eyes , she started to rub her both eyes to clear it if something is there but she didn't noticed Siddhant came very near to her , he took his hand and kept on her hand which was busy in rubbing ) leave it...( Roli gets shaken feeling his hand on hers , she looked at him with shocking eyes while he chuckled and with his thumb caressed her eyes making her close the both ) it's it's so beautiful... I love these eyes... it's like a drug to me and I swear I am addicted to it... I want to see these eyes everyday , these eyelids it seems soft like a lotus petals and this eyelashes it's flickering like a butterfly whenever you blinks... would you give me this chance to see it everyday by coming into my life becoming my wife .. would you make me the luckiest person by giving me a chance to serve this queen of my life as Siddhant's wife ...'

Roli was hearing all his words keeping her eyes closed , she didn't know when did she clutched Sid's shirt , his husky voice felt so melodious to her ears that she forgot whom she's with .. Siddhant looked at her closed eyes , he moves close to her face then slightly kissed on her eyelids very softly , it almost felt like a feather touch to Roli ,she gets goosebumps, her body shivers slightly and she smiles unknown to her but then her expression changes realizing what is happening , she opened her eyes with jerk she looked at Sid then with her both hands she pushed him and ran away from that place...

Siddhant composed himself then realizes that she went " hey.. where did you went...hello Miss where are you...hellooo " shouted Siddhant searching her everywhere on the road but couldn't found , he pouted his lips then mumbles " why didn't you told your name at least ...very bad "

With a sad face he returned back and saw rajendra and RK was still waiting for him... 

RK with eagerness asked " you talked to Mam ??...what did she said ??..is she ok to be with you ??... what's her name ??...where does she lives ??....her family ??...her occupation ??...did you confessed your love ??...did you told that you were waiting for her ??...'

Siddhant and Rajendra were silently looking at each other thinking when he'll stop...but no he was blabbering around so they ignored him and Sid told to Rajendra " Papa tommorow make hot and spicy breakfast for RK so that he can eat ice cream easily ..."

RK went numb then shouted " whatttttttttt...why Sir...what really happened...why didn't you talked to her... I won't come tommorow...noooo please Sir please "

Siddhant shrugged his shoulders then told " what can I do RK she only ran away before I could ask her name ..."

RK : then why did you went to ask her name you should have directly told that you love her ...

Siddhant : I told RK... I told that only but she taunted me ...

RK : ohh how rude ...

" Then what you expect her to do ..." Asks Rajendra who was silently listening to there conversation..

Both looked at Rajendra and answered in the same tone shrugging their shoulder " simple to accept it and say I love you too "

Rajendra nodded in despair then said " I never thought you are so dumb , Siddhant was already brainless and you RK you too became the same like him dumb , brainless " 

" Papaaaa / sirrrrr " says both pouting there lips..

Rajendra : then what.... How can you even expect her to accept your proposal just after seeing you for the first time...and also on our first meeting we don't even get ready to make friends and you both idiots were expecting her to accept you as her life partner ... you should have first asked for friendship then if she accepts you should let her know about your feeling but no ...direct proposal ... stupid 

Siddhant smiled sheepishly getting the point while RK asks " why not Sir... when Siddhant Sir can have love at first sight then why not Mam when he already loves her "

" Huhh ??? " Both looked at RK scrunching there eyebrows ...

Siddhant : RK is any of your nuts gets loosed or what..

RK : what ??? Am I not saying right...

Rajendra : wait let me show you something... until you get a experience you won't understand...do one thing RK..go to that girl who is sitting on that corner alone...go to her and tell you love her then see her reaction 

RK : Sir are you serious...me ??? But why what's the need..what if she accepted then...

Siddhant murmures " she have brain...she won't ruin her life like this "

RK glared at Sid while Rajendra and Sid chuckled ...

Rajendra : today you have truly disappointed me RK... I was having proud on you but you... how can you be so dumb...where you left your brain today... you were always perfect in your work...what happened today... anyways nothing like that will happen and even if happens then will clarify her don't worry you go...

RK looked at Rajendra with little nervousness then asks " sure Sir... should I go "

Siddhant : yeah yeah...go go..

Siddhant pushed him to go while RK was little feared of thinking what if she accepted then..he slowly slowly went to that table and sat upon taking the seat front of her then he begins.." Hi.. I'm.. I'm Rakshit Khurana .."

Girl : so ..what ???

RK turned towards Sid and Raj and they moved their faces in either direction ignoring RK while RK glared at them then again looked at girl and starts " wohh... I want to say that... from the time I have seen you , I fell in love with you ... Yes I love you "

It took a moment for the girl to understand that RK has proposed her , when she realised she gets up from her seat then reached to him and gave him a tight slap....

Sid and Raj who were looking at girl's actions keenly kept one of their hand on there cheeks and looked at each other and kept there hand down... RK came to them with a pout and keeping his palm on the burning cheek he asked to Sid " Sir you didn't got this ...( Siddhant nodded no ) then you are very lucky sir "

Siddhant : hmm I too think so...

Rajendra : this is what will happen if you propose a girl directly when she doesn't have any idea about who you are... they'll think you as jerk only...

" Understood " both Sid and RK told raising their hands...

Rajendra : ok then let's go home...

Siddhant moved to the car and Raj holds to RK and told " thanks RK for your help "

RK : anytime sir... mention not..

Rajendra : and yeah sorry for the slap..

RK : huhh... forget it Sir.. none of us were expecting this... Siddhant Sir is fine that's enough...

Rajendra : hmmm

Both went and occupied there seats then headed towards home...when Siddhant shouted while searching for Roli both went to see what happened and got to know that Siddhant failed to talk to her and seeing his gloomy face both tried to change his mood and they succeeded too but poor RK got a slap...

Otherside Roli entered into her room like a strom and closed the door she was breathing heavily , all the kids and staff at orphanage were looking at her with confusion thinking what happened to her one of the boy went asked knocking at the door " Roli di...what happened...di...di "

Roli took long breath then relaxing herself she answered..." nothing chotu... I'm fine...all go and sleep will meet up tommorow morning "

Chotu : ok... good night di...

Roli : good night... Says her then closed the lights of her room so that no one can question her further...she went and fell on bed hiding her face on pillow...she was like that for sometime until her heartbeat becomes normal and then she started to remember whatever has happened with Sid...she blushes crazily remembering his touch , she puts her fingers on her eyes where he kissed and then smiles wide..." Ohh God this man....why I am thinking about him...forget it Roli... forget it..he might be some roadside boy who told you just like that ... don't think about him much ..." Says Roli trying not to think about Sid as her mind was fully occupied by him but still she couldn't help but dwell in his dreams...

MORNING

SB PALACE

Siddhant couldn't get proper sleep as his mind was filled with her thoughts ..so he woke up much early and was thinking about the way how to meet his girl again...

When he was thinking then he remembered Roli's conversation with her friend where she said that she'll be there at sharp 10 am in Shreyash Banquet Hall...

" Yes yes yes yes....now I can meet her today ..." Siddhant jumps in excitement then runs towards RK room..

Siddhant knocked RK room door for sometime until RK opened the door...as soon as RK opened the door Siddhant pushed him inside then he too entered and closed the door ...

RK yawns then asks " Siddhant Sir...what happened...did you saw her dream again or what "

" yess... " Says Siddhant dreamily with a pleasant smile...

RK with shock says " whatt...( RK closed his mouth with his palms then asks ) don't tell me you came here to kiss me like you did with Sir yeste.. aaahhhhh " groans RK after getting a Punch from Sid..

Siddhant throttled RK neck and pushed him on bed and he sat upon RK stomach then shouted " do you want to die...what did you say..."

" Sir...sorry sir...sorry...please leave me.. please I'll die " pleaded RK ..

Siddhant : I'll kill you if you dared to say that again

RK : I won't Sir... please leave me ..

Siddhant left him and he too lied down beside him then says " I've a plan to meet her today and then there's no need for you to eat the ice creams " Siddhant chuckles ...

" Really sirr....thank you sir... you are so sweet..now I got saved...phew.." says RK taking a breath of relief thinking now he not need to wait whole day and eat ice cream...

Siddhant grins and told " I've another plan and you are accompanying me.."

RK : ok ok done... But what's the plan..

Siddhant : I heard her talking to one of her friend and today she's going to Shreyash Banquet Hall at 10 am so we are going there...

RK : I see...so we're going to attend a wedding...

" I think no... it's not exactly wedding it's mehandi function of her friend " says Siddhant remembering the conversation Roli had with her friend..

" Whatttttttttt...mehandi...are you sure Sir " asks RK sitting on the bed in hurry..

Siddhant looks at RK and asks " Yes why what happened ..."

RK : do you even know what happens in mehandi...

Siddhant shrugging his shoulders nodded no then he grabs the pillow hugging it tightly he said " it'll be something why are you so shocked .."

RK : wait I'll tell you..

Siddhant : ok 

"  it's a part of wedding celebrations and Mehndi function has the most girl power means Customarily, ONLY WOMEN of both sides of the aisle attend this function like mothers, future sisters-in-law, and other close family members and friends ....NO MEN ARE ALLOWED ...got it...we can't go there..." Says RK 

Siddhant gets upset hearing men are not allowed , he burried his face in the pillow then says in sad voice " it was the good chance but now again had to wait till night that too not sure if she will come today or not, is there not any way to enter inside RK.. I wanna meet her I can't lose her at any cost "

RK : no Sir we can't...

Siddhant pouted and looked at RK with sad face but then he gets the idea he smiled then confirmed from RK " girls are allowed naa ..."

RK : yeah..of course there's no problem for girls they can very well attend the function even if they're not invited they can easily fool the people and can join..

Siddhant smiles evilly and looks at RK " so..."

RK : so ???

Siddhant : it's easy for girls right...

" yeah " RK found it fishy the way Siddhant was smiling and asking it again and again..

Siddhant : girls can enter without any hurdles right

RK puts his hands on his hips then asks " why are you asking the same thing again and again by twisting the questions..what is running in your mind Sir "

Siddhant smiles and says " didn't you understand RK ...what I mean .."

RK thinks for a while then he gets what sid mean , his eyes widened he shouted " just say that you are not telling about it "

Siddhant : yeah I'm telling the same...

RK : no no no no no no no... you are not going to do this to me... Cries RK looking at Sid who was in all smile ...

RK was not ready to do it so he tried to go from there but Sid holds him and pushed him on to bed then sat upon him so that he won't go anywhere and said " no RK don't try to run away...ok ...we are going to do that and you are accompanying me that's it "

RK : no I'll not..

Siddhant : Yes you will...

RK : no

Siddhant : Yes..

Siddhant : ok let's do one thing...we will write Yes and no in chits you choose one among them and we'll go with whatever it comes... let your luck decide are you going to be Man today or Woman 

RK thinks for a while then gets agreed .. Siddhant left him then moved to the study table and brings a notepad and pen and was making chits while RK was praying to all the God that it should be no " please God...it should be no... I don't want to become girl... don't know from where Siddhant sir get these ideas ..."

RK showed a Punch towards Siddhant , Sid saw this and chuckled then says " violence in between prayer... surely God is not gonna listen to you "

RK immediately took his hand back then closed his eyes and prays sincerely to save himself...

" Done...come RK...choose your gender .." says Sid giggling...

RK rolled his eyes and said " I'm Man only ok..."

Siddhant : that we'll see but first choose one...

Sid throws the chits in front of RK...it was 6 chits.. RK was little confused he was taking a lot of time , Siddhant gets little annoyed he asks " RK choose naa why are you thinking this much "

RK : I'm calculating the probability of getting no from these 6 chits..in these 6 ,3 will be Yes and another three will be no ..so according to that probability of getting no could be 0.5 and if we leave Yes aside then it maybe 0.25...uhh let me get a clear answer wait for a while Sir

Siddhant was getting irritated on this he shouted " hell with your calculations RK...choose fast we don't have much time..."

RK got little jerk and then immediately picked a chit before Siddhant kills him..and to his dismay it was " YES " 

He cries looking at Siddhant and seeing his face Siddhant jumps in joy " Yes Yes Yes...now we can go...aww poor RK so for today you are woman .. hahahaha "

RK : sirr... please naa yarrr..

Siddhant : no RK you have told you will do whatever will be there in chits...

RK throw that chit on Sid face then shouted " ok fine let me arrange sarees and make up for us "

RK went to make a call and here Siddhant laughs seeing those chits he opened all of them and says " sorry RK...but what can I do there was no any other option " .... 

All the six chits contained only " YES " when RK closed his eyes to pray Siddhant wrote Yes in all... Siddhant was laughing remembering RK face but then he was pushed on the bed by RK... RK pinned Sid and sat on his stomach then throttled Sid's neck " you cheater.... you cheated me...how can you do this Siddhant Sir... I won't leave you "

Siddhant was laughing and trying to come out of RK hold, he says while laughing "RK don't you know.. everything is fair in love and war .." Siddhant winks at RK making him more angry...

RK : I'll kill you... you cheater...

Siddhant with a jerk rolled and came over RK then says " c'mon RK just for today...and pakka I will talk to her today... please yarrrr won't you do this much for me... please please please please please please please please "

RK : ok enough... will do..

Siddhant : aww... you are so sweet RK thank you...  

Siddhant bends down to hug him before that RK puts pillow on his face and says " are you going to kiss me ??? ... I agree I am going to be girl for today that doesn't mean you'll kiss me ..." 

RK giggled hiding his face while Siddhant shouted " Rkkkkkkkkkkk .... you are gone today " Siddhant took whatever came in his hand and started to beat RK while RK was trying to protect himself....

Rajendra woke up late than usual as he was feeling little sick after eating all those ice creams in just a day...he came out of the room then went into the kitchen to have some water as it was not there in his room but when he went he saw breakfast was already prepared...he gets little confused thinking why did Sid prepared and didn't wake him...he went to ask them...

Rajendra was searching for RK and Sid as he didn't saw them from long , he searched everywhere where he could guess and at last only Sid's room was left..

He opened Sid's room door but screamed and closed his eyes after seeing two ladies were getting ready wearing saree ..

Rajendra went out of the room then he remembered " there are no ladies in our house only men me , Siddhant and RK then from where these two came ..( rajendra went again to see and he was shocked , he mumbles ) RK and Sid .. you both...in saree .. what's happening .."

RK and Siddhant looked at Rajendra with shock , they left what they were doing and was continuously looking at Raj...

Rajendra again asked ..." What is happening here... what is this..."

RK : Sir please sir...save me from Siddhant Sir...

Siddhant glared at RK that's it RK went silent... Siddhant turned towards Raj and says " nothing Papa ...just going to meet my girlfriend "

Rajendra : like this...in disguise...as a girl...why...are you trying to be her friend being as girl because it's easier for her to accept you as friend...

Siddhant : no Papa...not that.. I'm not going to do this it's just she is going in a mehandi function today and men are not allowed so...

Rajendra looked at both Sid and RK then laughed aloud " whose idea it was..." Asks Raj in between his laugh..

" Whoes it could be ..." Says RK glaring at Sid ..

Rajendra : got it...

Siddhant smiles idiotically then both Raj and Siddhant says together " everything is fair in love and war " both laughs

RK slapped his forehead then murmures " like father like son...how did I forgot about it... I thought Raj sir can save me but there's no chance RK .. today is not your day "

" Papa see my Saree I'm unable to wear it properly can you try it... RK is trying from long .." asks Sid showing disturbed saree..

Rajendra : of course my son...come I know how to wear Saree... I'll help you...

Siddhant with smile moved to Raj and Rajendra helps Siddhant to get ready ...in few minutes rajendra make Sid get ready with Saree then make-up and also the wig of long hairs...a perfect girly look ...when Raj was giving last touch up to Sid's make up Sid got a query and asks " Papa how do you know about wearing Saree so perfectly have you also tried it "

Rajendra slapped on Sid's head then said " no way I have never wore Saree ... I know it because..." Raj voice gets lowerd...

Siddhant turned and looked at Rajendra then asks " because ??? "

Rajendra : because I only used to help your mumma when she was on bed due to illness

" Because of me... right " asks Siddhant with tear filled eyes..

Rajendra looked at Siddhant and understood what he meant to say he cupped his face then says " no baccha...not because of you "

" Don't lie naa yarrr " says Siddhant shoving off Raj's hands.. Sid gets up then moved towards window and looked out at the sun...he spoke " I've seen mumma reports...which you have still kept in your room... I read that Papa...when you got to know that it's going to hurt mumma then why didn't you aborted me papa..."

" Siddhant... Don't talk rubbish ok ...just shut up " shouted Raj as he didn't want Sid to blame himself for Sujatha death..

Siddhant cries little forwarding his hand in the air as if he wanted to reach out to that sun and get the feel of his mother presence...he says " Papa... I've hurt mumma alot naa.. "

Rajendra reached to Siddhant then hugged him from behind and says " no you didn't... you didn't hurt her anytime "

Siddhant : but Papa she got sick because of  pregnancy right... and in a way I was the reason for her illness and de..

Before Siddhant could speak rajendra closed his mouth " no don't say.. you were not the reason got it... you haven't done anything... you know what, you have given her the happiness which I couldn't..."

Siddhant turned towards Raj to know how did he when she wasn't with him , Raj cupped his face then continues " Yes Sid... Sujatha got sick when she was in her sixth months , her body was not cooperating to conceive but she was adamant not to let you go.... I tried to at least be her support if can't reduce her pain and you know what she used to say me "

Siddhant nodded no and was looking at Rajendra waiting for the answer ...

Rajendra : she used to say...' I don't need you Raj ji , my son is there naa to take care of me you don't worry...he loves me alot , he won't hurt me..' she used to say this Everytime while rubbing her hands over her producing belly and Everytime as if you confirming it kicks on her tummy making her laugh ... whenever your name is taken she breaks into smile and even when you took birth she was alive for an hour and little you were clinging on her not leaving her and also one more thing you didn't cry until she was alive you always used to smile whenever she calls you... She felt that one hour of her life was most precious moments she can ever dreamt of , she knew that she's gonna die but still there wasn't any grief on her face she was so happy.. I've never seen her this much happier how much she was being with you... you have never hurted her Siddhant , you've only gave her happiness ... don't blame yourself for it ok...it wasn't your mistake ...it was fate and also where did she left... She is still here ...inside you ( Rajendra says with moist eyes and took Sid's hand kept it on his chest trying to say that she's inside your heart , Siddhant smiles little on feeling his heartbeat which is because of his mother , Raj kissed Sid's forehead then says) .... remember you are a part of her she's nowhere else but within you...

Siddhant hugs rajendra tightly and cries little while Rajendra tried to console him , RK too was in tears and wiped it before anyone sees ...

After sometime Raj said " enough Siddhant stop crying otherwise your make up will be ruined " 

RK chuckled while Sid punched on Raj slightly then moved away from him..

" Now give me your smile " asks Rajendra wiping Sid's tears taking care not to ruin his make up more which became little messy already..

Siddhant looking at Rajendra then smiled..

Rajendra tapped on Sid's shoulder saying " that's like my son ..."

" Daughter ..." Says RK giggling..

Rajendra looked at Sid from head to toe who was in Saree then he says " yeah yeah... daughter... that's like my daughter "

Siddhant : Papa you too naa... don't change my gender ok I'm your only son..

RK : then why did you tried to change mine..

" Revenge RK.... revenge .. you forgot " asks Siddhant raising his eyebrows..

RK : why sir..why... can't you spare me..

Siddhant : no you never let me to enjoy always coming behind me like a spy and then complains to Papa...so it's revenge of that

RK : but I haven't told all of it.. don't you remember I have not told about you going to pub and drinking alcohol then vomiting...

Siddhant eyes widened thinking not then but now you told it stupid , rajendra glared at both of them then asked loudly " when did this happened... Sid you drink alcohol and RK youu...tell me when did this happened " 

Siddhant and RK shivered in fear thinking now they're gone , both were looking at each other ...

Rajendra : answer me both of you...

Siddhant took slow steps and reached near RK then he started to say " Papa wohh... I was... wohh only..." Siddhant holds RK hand then shouted " RK runnn " 

Before rajendra could understand Sid took RK out of the room and both ran away saving there lives from rajendra...

" Let them come home I won't leave them... how dare he touch the alcohol and this RK I'm sure there's more things he hided from me... I'll not leave them " murmured Raj gritting his teeth..

SHREYASH BANQUET HALL

Siddhant and RK reached the Hall and was standing little far near the entrance waiting for Roli .. and after five minutes of waiting they saw her and grinned before she enters they too joined her ... Sid was beside Roli while RK was on otherside of Sid.. Roli sensed someone beside her and turned to see who it is and saw Siddhant he smiled to her ... Roli felt little weird but still she too smiles...

Roli asks " from which side you are.."

Siddhant knows that if he says from girl's then she may ask about him to her friend and can be caught so he answered in girly voice " from groom's side .."

Roli : ohhh ok come but wait why I feel I've seen you somewhere had we met before 

Siddhant smiles thinking " really darling you remember me...how sweet "

RK saw Siddhant gazing at Roli so to make him come back to conscious he stomped on Sid's foot making him shout " what the hell RK....where are your eyes "

Roli was taken aback on his shout but for Sid's relief he shouted in girl's voice but Roli was little confused hearing RK she found it little weird for a girls name she asks " RK...what type of name is this "

Siddhant and RK eyes widened in shock thinking what he did he looked at RK and asked with his eyes to manage 

RK : mmm actually my name is Raksha ... Raksha Khurana and in our group we've one more girl of same name so to remove the confusion all call me RK and Raksha to her

Roli : ohhh yeah can understand we can have many people with the exact same name ... BTW what's your name ( she asks pointing at Sid )

Siddhant thinks " I'm your Siddhant dear " 

Roli looked at him thinking where he's lost she asks again making him come out of his thoughts he smiled sheepishly then started to answer " I'm siddha..."

" Siddhi ... Shee isss Siddhii " RK stretched the words making Siddhant realise what he was about to do..

Siddhant bites his lips thinking he was about to ruin everything he tried to manage " yeah I'm I'm Siddhi , Siddhi Bharadwaj "

Roli looked both of them from head to toe then thought " these two are so strange .... weird girls ... whatever what I've to do with them "

Roli started to go but Sid held her hand , Roli stopped at her place then swiftly turned towards Sid thinking " why do I feel I know this touch " 

She was continuously looking at him while he asks " you didn't told your name...this is not fair " 

" Huh...haa my name " Roli stammers in confusion thinking why she feel different like she knows Siddhi before itself 

Siddhi : yeah your name say ...

Siddhant thinks " finally I'll get to know my girl's name.. I know it'll be sweet only of course why not she's my girl Mrs  Bharadwaj "

Roli was about to say her name but before that her friend came near her and dragged her inside scolding her for the late but Roli's eyes were on Siddhant only ...

Here Siddhant pouted thinking he missed to know her name ... RK and Sid entered inside and sat at a place .. Sid's eyes were always on Roli who was sitting beside Bride ....

Roli too was feeling a strong gaze on her she rolled her head in all directions searching for the one , after searching for sometime she found Sid gazing at her continuously with a smile on his face , she gets a jerk on his piercing eyes ...she turned her head down feeling so awkward thinking why that girl Siddhi is looking at her like this ...

RK who was finding difficulty with Saree asked to Sid in low voice " Sir untill when we will sit here why can't you go and talk to her I'm finding difficulty with this Saree and also why the hell no one is taking Mam name at least we can know her name"

Siddhant who was busy in admiring his girl didn't noticed what RK said ... RK looked at Sid and glared at him knowing Sid didn't gave any attention to his talks , RK again called Sid but Sid ignores him totally and was looking at Roli only ... RK gets angry he pinched Sid on his hand gaining his attention ...

Siddhant shouted " what do you want now "

RK : didn't you  hear what I was saying ..

Siddhant with a smile nodded no saying " I was busy with my love how will I hear you "

RK slapped his forehead and cries seeing Sid's acts " where I got stucked.. I want to die ...." 

" Permission granted " says Sid then again turned to Roli and was admiring her...

RK looks at Sid with a shock he took his hands to strangle Sid's neck but stopped knowing it's of no use ...he looked at his state and got to know that he have to set his Saree again as he fears he can't handle it ...he told Sid " Sir I'm going to washroom I need to watch my dress before it gets more disturbed " 

Saying it RK moves from there searching for a room while Sid didn't noticed what RK told and was busy in his own world...

Roli was feeling so uncomfortable knowing a girl is eyeing on her like this way , she was looking at Siddhi with her corner of eyes then and there to see what she is doing... Roli felt like going to her and pull her hairs then asks why the hell you are looking at me like this but she controlled herself as she didn't wanted to create any scene there...

After sometime Roli again looked at Siddhi and this time coincidentally her eyes met with her ... Siddhant smiles knowing Roli is looking at her , he gave a sharp look at her making her shiver slightly ... Roli took her eyes down but with a jerk she took her head up and looked at Siddhi again ...her eyes widened she murmures " this eyes ...."

Roli closed her eyes and remembered her last night encounter with Siddhant..she remembered his piercing eyes and then again looked at Siddhi and this time she was confirm that it's not Siddhi ... it's Siddhant ... Her hand automatically reached to her mouth in shock , she was yet to believe that he really came here in disguise...she remembered how this morning she went to that ice cream parlor to enquire if he really was waiting for her or was just faking but to her surprise they confirmed her about Siddhant sitting their whole day waiting for her with his father ....and now he is here in girl's get up....

Roli was still sitting in shock she thought how come he knows about her coming here after thinking alot it clicks her mind that yeah maybe when she was talking to her friend he might be standing behind her and heard her talks as when she hung up the call and turned she dashed with him...

Siddhant was lost in his world so he didn't noticed that his long hairs got stucked into one of the beads of a girl's dress who was passing by behind him and as she moves forward Sid's wig fallen off from his head revealing his actual short hairs ...the girl screamed seeing hairs in her lehanga while all looked at Siddhant then screamed.....

Siddhant didn't get what happened he was looking here and there cluelessly but Roli eyes widened seeing he is caught... bride's mother shouted " security... security " 

Before security comes Roli gets up running towards Siddhant and shouted " Siddhant...runnn " 

Siddhant with a jerk gets up and runs towards Roli and then Roli holding his hand drags him outside saving themselves from security anyhow... Rosid was hiding in the parking lot behind a car all came searching for them but didn't found and went back ...

Rosid took a breath of relief ... Siddhant looked at Roli who was holding his hand tightly , Roli too looked at Siddhant and then traced the direction of his eyes and found his hand in her hold she immediately left it making Sid pout ...

Siddhant told " ok let's talk.... please please..."

Roli was now ok with Sid she was impressed by the way Sid is behind her crazily so she smiled and somewhere she too started to have something towards him as she was disturbed alot last night so she nodded Yes 

Siddhant smiles wide then suggests " thank youuuu... first let's sit inside a car properly then will talk "

Roli : car but how ... I mean all will be locked right...

Siddhant : areey don't worry my car is also here and I have it's key ...

Roli : that's great let's go..

Rosid crawled near Sid car then sat inside in front seat... Roli looked at Siddhant from head to toe then laughed aloud aching her stomach ...she was unable to control her laugh seeing him in Saree ...she was continuously laughing and Sid was just looking at her... Roli asks in between her laugh " why like this...what was the need yarrr " 

" Because I love you ... yesterday too I told the same but yeah I know my way was little wrong I should have first asked your friendship but what I did... I'm sorry for my yesterday's behavior if you don't like " says Siddhant trying to clear his point so that she don't mistake about his character...

Roli thinks " sorry ??...huh you idiot you were disturbing me whole night ...."

Siddhant continues " and as I didn't know any of your details so again had to wait whole day in that ice cream parlor but I remembered you talking to your friend about coming here so I too came here to meet you and as men were not allowed soooo "

Roli was shocked hearing what Sid did she felt really he loves me this much that he is ready to do anything to meet me ...

Siddhant smiles then forward his hand towards her and asked " ok so..friends ??? "

Roli looked into his eyes , he was pleasing to her to accept her friendship ... Even Roli too wanted to be with Sid as she was comfortable to be with him so she nodded yes and shakes her hand with his making him smile wide...

Siddhant : ok then let's start with our intro but first you tell your name at least... I don't know even that too...

Roli smiled looking his face expression and felt he's so cutee...

Roli was about to say her name but then her phone rings...it was from her NGO she picked the call and started talking while Siddhant was looking at her resting his cheeks on his palms with dreamy eyes ....

One little baby of few months was admitted to NGO as he was found alone on the road so they called Roli to tell about it and to ask her to order the essentials for baby as she used to handle that department...they were telling what things to be needed so Roli asked to Sid " Siddhant can you write the things I am telling you so that I won't forget any "

Siddhant who was in his Dreamland nodded Yes and took out his mobile opened the notes then started noting but his eyes were still on Roli....

After sometime Roli hung up the call then asks Sid " Sid give me that let me order the things then will talk "

It didn't affected Sid he just gave his mobile and again was lost in his imagination...

Roli looked at the notes then to Sid and again in the phone then laughed aloud making him come out of his imagination...

Siddhant : what happened why are you laughing like this..

Roli : what you have written Siddhant..

Siddhant : what... I wrote what you said...

Roli : really ....let me read...

Mittens toy ,

Shoe feeding ,

Bottle diapers ,

Powder wipes ,

Milk cradle ,

Bedsheet powder ,

Amul baby ....

Seriously Siddhant amul baby... bottle diapers what are those ....

Roli laughed aloud holding her stomach while Sid was totally embarrassed...

Siddhant pouted then says " stop laughing... please "

" Awww...my amul baby getting embarrassed " says Roli pinching his cheeks 

Siddhant : I'm not amul baby ok...it just happened stop naa yarrr...

Roli : BTW where was your concentration... you mixed up everything my amul baby.... I just like this amul baby it sounds so cute...

" On you "

" Huh...what me ??? No no...it will be cute on you amul baby " says Roli still laughing...

Siddhant gave a sharp gaze to Roli then said " I'm not saying that.... I want to say my concentration was on you so " Siddhant shrugged his shoulders like it happened when I was busy looking at you ...here Roli's laugh ceased in middle seeing him....and both have a eyelock...

Otherside inside Hall RK was yet to get a room as all looked up to be engaged as it was locked inside " God is any room empty or not "

Just then he was pulled inside the room by a girl ... RK shouted thinking who pulled him but that girl closed his mouth and says " shut up why are you screaming I won't eat you ok ( she left RK mouth and continues ) see I'm unable to tie this Dori so can you help I was waiting from long to take someone's help but none was here "

RK eyes widened he nodded no and also said " noo " 

Girl : areey why ..... 

She started to remove the towel which was wrapping around herself but before that RK closed his eyes and shouted " no don't remove "

Girl : why are you being so shy we both are girls only now help me

" No I can't " RK still had his eyes closed

Girl : areey but why now what is your problem I'm just asking for your little help

RK : I can't because I'm a man. RK finally revealed saying in his own voice and removed the wig ....

Keep waiting for the next chapter " SEARCH ENDS " 🥳

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Super update.... My stomach is pain because of laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣... Sid and RK is in saree... 

Eagerly waiting for next update.... 

MistyDevil thumbnail

Oh my god! Oh my god!! Enough shivi i can laugh more!! It was hilarious honey!! God sid andRK in saree? Are you serious guys? Man it was just so fun filled update, couldn't stop my laugh!! Amul baby i love that name😍😍😍 waiting eagerlyyyy shiviii update soonnn

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

And finally, I'm done reading

The update was super hilarious! Sid and RK in saree🤣 it reminded me of Jwaladevi track where Sid dressed as woman and his crazy dance🤣🤣🤣

Sid talking about his mom was emotional. Raj consoling him was lovely. 

And the ending was epic! Poor RK🤣

Eagerly waiting for next update.