Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivi72 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

HER FIRST LOOK 

A flight of Qatar airways was smoothly flying into the clouds going from US to India ... inside the plane, it was the morning time and as plane was about to land at Mumbai airport in half an hour so all were awake, all were busy in there own stuffs while a boy in twenties who was sitting on the window seat was chatting with a guy beside him ..." You know I am so happy today finally after an year I am going home..." Says the man while the other guy smiled and asked " for studies or business "

" Studies only...see me clearly and say am I looking like a typical business doing material ..no naa .." says him setting his hairs stylishly..

" No you are not .." answered the other with smile

" you know I have already planned what I am gonna do today... will go from here and will sleep whole day with my Papa then from tommorow will see what I have to do next " says him excitedly..

" With Papa ??? You still sleep with your Papa " Asked the guy with confusion

" Yaa yaa... I do.. and you know I won't do any work without him , he is my best friend .. without him I am nothing "  accepts him sounding little dreamily remembering about his father whom he is gonna meet after few minutes..

" Ohhh so you love your father this much " asks the guy

" Hmmm very much...he is my life .. our relationship doesn't ends there we do lots of fun together , when we are together we behave as nursery kids...wait will show some of our masti video " says him and opened his phone making the other guy shocked ...

That guy was looking at wallpaper with widened eyes and utter shock , he slowly mumbles " are you..are you Rajendra Bharadwaj's son Siddhant Bharadwaj ??? "

" Yepp.." replied Sid shrugging his shoulder taking it casually but that guy was hell shocked ..

He exclaimed " ohhh my God...are you serious .. you are Siddhant Bharadwaj "

Siddhant : Yes I am..what happened..

" Can I touch you ..." Asks the guy with excitement..

Siddhant got confused but still forwarded his hand and shakes it with him.." ohhh my God I can't still believe that I am sitting beside Siddhant Bharadwaj ... You know I wanted to meet your father once but thought how it could happen ..he is a great business man and I am nothing in front of him .. you know I am a big fan of your father , his honesty , his sincerety ,no ego , no attitude , the way he works and how he had made India proud by his work ...he is so famous overseas too..he is my role model ...and I can't believe I am sitting beside you son of the great Rajendra Bharadwaj.." says the guy in shock as he was still unable to believe that he is sitting beside the billionaire Rajendra Bharadwaj's son ...

Otherside Siddhant was having a broad smile after hearing good words about his Papa ..he was feeling so proud of him ..he smiled then said " ohh come on why can't you meet him ..we are not alien .. you can very well meet him if you wish to .. you can meet him even now , he is gonna come to pick me up "

" Really can I meet him .." asked the guy

" Yeah yeah ... you can meet him " confirmed Sid with a smile..

" Hey..by the way I am chirag can I have your autograph please .." asked chirag with anticipation..

Siddhant laughed aloud then said " ohhh chirag..my autograph.. I haven't done anything yet whatever is done it's done by my papa then why mine..

Chirag : areey but soon you'll take the charge naa your Papa announced that so I am taking in advance later I won't get chance that's why..

Siddhant laughed but still gave his autograph to chirag then said " wait give me your phone .."

With confusion chirag gave his phone to Sid, Sid took that and wrapped his hand around chirag and took a selfie of both of them then asks " now ok.." while chirag's eyes widened , he immediately nodded ok with a full smile..

Chirag : thank you...thank you so much.. you made my day ..can I ask you something ( Sid nodded yes and chirag asked the question which he has in his mind ) whole world knows about your father and also that he has a son that's you but till now why didn't you were seen in any of Media conferences..no one have literally seen you till date that's the reason I didn't recognized you at first ... why is that so...??

Siddhant with a smile replied " actually I was busy in studies naa that's why I didn't come much in front of Media but now my studies are completed and I am also gonna work with Papa so from now on I too can be seen and moreover if I am not wrong then Papa will be waiting for me on the airport surrounded with whole Media people.." he let out a chuckle knowing about Media who always seek a chance to capture even a glimpse of his Papa then it will be a treat today to see rajendra and Siddhant together in one frame...

Chirag too nodded yes thinking yeah it maybe as rajendra is a big figure so it's quite possible that they won't miss this chance to cover him.. chirag who was curious to know more about Sid asked him again " do you only love your Papa what about your mom and also no one have discussed about her till now "

Sid's face turned pale after hearing his question , his eyes brimmed with tears , he closed his eyes tightly to hold the tear to fall down then taking a deep breath he mumbles " mumma... I have.. I have only seen her in photos , she left me after giving me to Papa... I don't know how much I might have loved her if she would have been here ... I don't have anyone except my Papa ...but my Papa says mumma is always near me...he says mumma is watching me Everytime through this nature..."

chirag felt bad for asking such a question he can clearly see the grief on Sid's face he slightly says " sorry.. I didn't meant to... "

" It's ok...leave it and as Papa says she might be watching me even now " Sid's voice became feeble he turned against chirag as he didn't want to show his tears to him , he looked out of the window searching for something maybe for his mother and suddenly sun came out spreading it's light turning the atmosphere into brighter which was little faded and cloudy till now....Sunrays fell on Sid's face piercing through window glass making him feel little warmth , a smile crept on his lips feeling it , his eyes twinkles looking at that bright sun a little drop of tear fell down his cheeks and he slightly mumbled " mumma ..." , He was looking outside trying to find the traces of his mother in that sun .. from childhood rajendra had told him that his mumma is watching him from the sky through sun in the morning and by moon in the night as they would always be looking at you wherever you go, in any corner of the world they'll be there ... Rajendra used to make him believe that she's here only near him, always... Sid smiled wide looking at sun , he kept his hand on the window trying to touch the image of sun in it , he felt like he is touching his mother he smiled emotionally then whispered " love you mumma ...." As he says this the sun came out totally from behind the clouds shining beautifully in the blue sky as if trying to tell she is watching him and she too loves him...

The announcement happened about they're going to make landing ..all the passengers prepared themselves by fastening the belt.. Sid's excitement increased to meet his father..as the plane landed he runs to outside taking chirag also with him to make him meet with his Papa...

Siddhant exits the airport with a bag on his shoulder and smile on his face , eagerness in his eyes ...he smiled wide seeing Rajendra's car and RK standing there... He turned to chirag pointing towards RK he said " there... come will go .."

Chirag looked in the direction to found RK , with confusion he asked " where's is Rajendra Sir...he is not here "

That's when Sid noticed Rajendra is not there , he looked around in all the direction but didn't found rajendra, only his car , RK and Media were there...he scratched his head and mumbles " maybe waiting inside the car to avoid media .."

Chirag : yeah...quite possible .. agreed chirag after seeing a crowd of reporters from different channels who were waiting to capture Sid..

Siddhant reached near the car , RK with a smile offers a bouquet and welcomed him " welcome back Siddhant Sir... hope your journey was good "

Siddhant received the bouquet saying " it was so tiring RK ... you first tell me where's Papa .."

Rk rolling his eyes answered " woh.. actually Sir has to attend an urgent meeting so he couldn't come and sent me to receive you "

" Whattttt...." Shouted Sid as he heard Rajendra didn't came to receive him..

Not only RK but everyone got a jerk on Sid's shout all the passengers passing by looked at Sid and Media was busy in capturing him and without considering about the surrounding Sid asked " you are joking right ... didn't he came to pick me up "

RK slightly nodded no upsetting Sid , Sid said slowly " how can he do this .. don't he knows I am coming today .. can't he postpone his meeting for a while ..."

RK : sir it was an important meeting so...

Siddhant : yeah...important ???? ..more than me ?? No right ( RK nodded no ..)  you do one thing take my bag and give him... and also tell him I will come home only if he comes to pick me...till then I will be here only waiting for him..

Saying this Sid throwed his bag towards RK and RK caught it perfectly then Sid sat on the road while all eyes got widened seeing a billionaire sitting on the road while the elder citizens smiled seeing his stubbornness and love towards his father which others couldn't see for others he is a billionaire but for elders they can see a grown up kid asking for his father ... Sid looked at chirag and said " ohhh chirag...if you don't have any important work then give company to me .. don't worry today I will make you to meet him ..."

Chirag rolled his eyes and was about to say something but before that RK comes forward , he forwarded his hand to Sid and said " Sir what are you doing please get up "

Siddhant : no RK I will get up from here only when he will come otherwise no no noooo and what are you still doing here go and bring him...else I will fire you...

RK was not knowing what to do ...he looked up Into the sky and prayed from God to save his job ... Siddhant gave a confused look at him and asked " hey what are doing looking in the sky is Papa going to come from there ..."

RK slapped his forehead then said " no sir I was praying from God to save my job .."

Siddhant sternly asked " what does that mean ...??? Are you not going to bring him do you want me to fire you .."

RK : not that Sir... I am stucked in between you both..if I don't go to bring him then you will fire me and if I go leaving you here on the road then he will fire me ... you only tell what should I do...

" I have an idea ..." Said chirag gaining everyone's attention all looked at him and he continues " why can't you call him and ask him to come here " now all eyes turned to RK and Sid to know what they are gonna do while both of them together answered " he won't pick any calls during meetings as phone will be switched off "

" Ohhh ... then there's no way other than going to him and bring him here " said chirag the matter of fact as there is no way left ..

Siddhant glared at RK and making a puppy face RK turned to go back and bring rajendra ...when RK was going near car Sid got a notification , he looked into it then he said " stop RK ... I will go "

RK : what... you will go to bring him here ...

Siddhant : naah bey... you just tell him that I am angry on him so I went somewhere ...he didn't came right now tell him to find me ..

Saying this Sid snatched the key from RK and before RK could say something Sid drove away ...

" Siddhant... Siddhant wait... Siddhanttt ..." Shouted Rajendra and came out running from his hide out to stop Sid but till then he went away leaving both RK and Rajendra there alone...

It was rajendra's plan to hide and tell Sid that he didn't came..he thought to play with him , he was enjoying Sid's tantrums from behind but he didn't knows that his plan will backfire to him as of now Sid went somewhere , exactly where they don't know and over that he took car too with him and now RK and Rajendra was standing on the road looking at way Sid has gone...

Rajendra turned to RK and glared at him then says " why did you gave key to him.. now where I will find him in this Mumbai but before that how to go from here "

RK : it happened so quick that I couldn't understand what he was doing... and about going let me call for another car..

Rajendra : it's all because of you ,can't you stop him .. now I am sure he will make me see whole Mumbai today .. and you too are going to accompany me..

RK : whole Mumbai nooo....Sir why mee...

Rajendra : because of you only he went right..

RK : but plan was yours naa..

" Are you both looking for someone ... ??? I think I know where he is .."

Both turned back and was shocked .." Siddhant / Siddhant Sir "  both said together in shock and surprise..

While Siddhant smiles widely " yes it's me Siddhant Bharadwaj .." said him and winked at them

Both of them were still in shock they turned behind and looked at the way from where Sid just went then moved here back where Sid was standing ...both Rajendra and RK looked at each other again then both of them together pinched their hands and then only they got believed that Sid is standing in front of them...

Rajendra with confusion asked " but you were gone right "

" Yeah.. I went from there and making a round came from here " replied Sid shrugging his shoulder ...

RK : why did you came back... I mean what was the need to do this when you didn't want to go...

" Simple .. to bring my Papa out who was so fond to play hide and seek with me ... right Papa " asked Sid with a mischievous smile..

Rajendra huffed as this time too Sid won from him..both of them always plays together and Sid wins always by tricking his father which happened today too he faked to leave which made rajendra to come out...

Rajendra : how did you know that I am here ...

RK : yeah Siddhant sir how did you know that Sir is here itself...

Siddhant smiles mischievously then opening his phone he showed them something ... seeing it Rajendra turned towards reporters and glared at them ...all looked at him confused thinking what happened to him with a confusion one of them asked " what happened Sir why are you looking at us like this ..."

Rajendra : because of you guys I lost..

Another reporter : but what we did..

Rajendra : RK read that...

RK : sure Sir ...** The King Rajendra Bharadwaj is spotted at Mumbai airport this early morning ; he is here to receive his son Siddhant Bharadwaj who's back after completing his studies , Mr Rajendra has postponed all his meetings so that he can be here to pick his son .....**

Rajendra : what was the need to give the news this early ...see he got to know right .. because of you all..huh..

Siddhant chuckled seeing Rajendra's face while Media people smiled sheepishly ... Siddhant came to Rajendra and hugged him tightly then mumbles " I missed you... Papa " Rajendra completed the hug and kissing on Sid's hairs he said " me too .." they were just like that for sometime as if they didn't want to leave each other while others were watching them with a smile...

After giving a lite interview and meeting with chirag both father and son headed towards office as Rajendra has to do an important work ..

IN CAR

Rajendra and sitting together on the back seat while RK was driving the car .. Siddhant was sitting leaning on Rajendra while Rajendra was also hugging him ... Playing with rajendra's coat Sid said " Papa today I will sleep whole day ok .."

Rajendra smiled then ruffling his hair said " ok as you wish..."

Siddhant : with you..

Rajendra : me ...??? Not now baccha .. I am little busy today..

Siddhant : cancel that... I'm coming after one year still you want to do work...

Rajendra : ahaan ...one year.. so you want to say we haven't met for whole one year that's why you want me to be with you today...

Siddhant looked at Rajendra , he felt something fishy in his tone , with confusion he replied " yesss..."

Rajendra : RK book immediate next flight for Sid to US again and make sure he shouldn't be back until he completes Masters in mathematics...he is so weak in calculations , feel like he need to start from basics

" Papaaa....( Sid shouts in disbelief ... while RK chuckled seeing Sid's reaction ) shut up RK ...( RK kept fingers on his lips and nodded yes , Sid turned to Rajendra ) Papa what are you saying ... today only I came and you are sending me back ... how mean and what is this mathematics and all I am perfect in calculations ok... " complained Sid

Rajendra : ohhh really then tell me how come 4 days becomes one year ...???

Siddhant shrinks his forehead then asks " what are you saying papa I can't understand ..."

Rajendra : ohhh ...ok then hear ...a while ago what you said .. you said that you and me haven't met for an year right ( Sid nodded yes ..) so my dear son can you tell me where you were four days ago ...

Siddhant : four days ago ... ohhh come on Dad you forgot so soon that was the best day ever ... only you and me in our farm house apart frooommmmm ...  Sid's voice slow downed as he remembered that he was with Rajendra in India four days ago...he went back to US only to collect his degrees and certificate ..

Rajendra smirked and said " what happened baby complete it.. complete it ...you were saying something like we were together on our farm house but baccha you only said we haven't met for an year so can you explain me how did this happened...or should I remind you that how many times I have visited you there and others when you came here ... seems like my baby had a memory loss RK , let's remind him about his so called one year ..."

RK : are you serious Sir..one year call it few months just two or three months only he was away from you else he was sticking to you like a little cub ... you remember after going from here in two hours itself , he faked about his health and called you there

Siddhant widened his eyes knowing RK still remember that ...he thought it's better to back off before RK opens about what else Sid has done ...so Sid said " no need RK... you concentrate on driving .."

Rajendra : tell me RK I am listening..

Siddhant looked at Rajendra and making faces he said " papaaaa I missed you that's why "

RK : yeah Sir he missed you so much that he himself came back to meet you the very next day when you were just back after spending two days with him...

Siddhant glared at RK " shut up RK ..."

Rajendra : RK continue ...

RK : let me tell you in short ... will brief you later ...

Siddhant : RK noooo... If you say a word more I'll fire you..

Rajendra : don't worry RK you are my secretary  not his so he can't ... you continue let me too know how many times he made excuses and called me there and in actual how many days he was away from me in his so called one year..

RK smirked seeing Sid in the rear view mirror while Sid gave him a chill hot look like he will kill him by his eyes itself... RK ignored and with a mischievous smile he started " not even fifty percent Sir...in this whole year you visited him 13 times , approximately every month ...as you planned to stay for only two days  but he didn't let you to go before spending a week...and about his visits back to India it's I think nearly 16-17 times whole year and calculating the days he spent with you wether in India or in US it's approx 276 days out of 365 ..."

Siddhant slightly opened his mouth and looked at RK unbelievably , he thinks " how can this creature be so accurate that too when I myself don't know how many excuses I made to be with Papa .... from where did Papa find him .. urhhh...stop him Sid before he opens all of your deeds " ...

Siddhant with irritated voice " enough RK ...."

RK : but Sir the list is not ended yet ... and also should tell about your reasons or say fake excuses

Siddhant : RKkkkkk ...shut your mouth otherwise I will kill you...

Rajendra smirked then said " why baby...why are you stopping him ...he is just reminding you that when you were with me last time as you forgot about our meetings and saying you are meeting me after an year so let him clarify ..."

Siddhant took his mouth one side then said uninterestingly " no need... I remember everything, go do your work ... I don't need you " Sid glared at RK while RK nodded no immediately ...

Siddhant was gazing at RK continuously while RK was thinking " godd why did you do this RK... now Siddhant Sir will kill you ...last time itself it was so hard to please him and today too you are surely gone why you always tease him now you are gone " he looked at Sid through rear view mirror while Sid showed up his hand like ' you are gone ' RK widened his eyes then nodded no .... all the way Sid was threatening RK with his eyes while Rajendra was giggling looking at these two he thinks they won't change ...

They reached to office ... rajendra stepped out of the car and went inside the office ,now only RK and Sid was left ...as RK came out of the car to run away from there Sid caught him by his hand then throttled his neck " aren't you doing too much RK ..."

RK made puppy face then said " leave me please I will die then who will work for Sir..."

Siddhant left him then said " stop doing your part time job RK otherwise I will kill you ..."

RK pinched his neck then says promisingly " no Siddhant Sir you have mistaken ... I work here only with Sir and nowhere else ... pakka.."

Siddhant throttled his neck again then said " I said stop doing your part time job of spying over me , if I found this again I'll fire you ..."

RK couldn't do anything but just nodded in Yes..." Good ...and one more thing stop being too punctual ok otherwise " said Sid raising his eyebrows while RK completed in trembling tone " you'll fire me ..."

" Good boy...now come .." saying this Sid wrapped his hand around RK's shoulder and went inside giving teeth full smile behaving as if nothing has happened but seeing RK's face Rajendra could guess what might have happened... Rajendra smiled on his naughty kid then got engrossed in his work while Sid went to the room available in that place and slept....

In evening all the three were back to home as RK too lives in SB PALACE in one of the guest house...all the three were coming by talking while Sid turned his face slightly and looked outside ..." Stoppp...stopp RK.. stop .." shouted Sid shaking both Rajendra and RK , RK stopped the car with jerk ... both RK and Rajendra asked together " what happened ...."

But nothing fell in Sid's ears , he slid the window glass fastly and then he leaned on the window resting his palms on his cheeks and started looking outside having a pleasant smile on his face .... RK and Rajendra looked at each other without any clue of what is happening , Rajendra tapped on Sid's shoulder calling him " Sid ..." Nope no effect... Rajendra looked at the way Sid was watching he found on the other side of the road there was an ice cream Stall where a girl in early twenties was surrounded by number of kids ...she was distributing the ice cream to the kids and kids were jumping in excitements even girl too was equally excited like kids...

Rajendra looked at all this in confusion he couldn't configure what is happening he once thought Sid wanted ice cream he even asked too but no response Sid was lost in her face , at the moment he saw her , that carefree smile on her face had definitely touched the chords of his heart shaking him whole , he asked to stop the car as he felt he is going to miss her even when he has seen just a glimpse of her , as the car stopped his gaze were fixed on her face , he opened the window and then was continuously looking at her capturing her every seconds expression in his heart....

That girl was busy in giving ice cream to everyone and at last she too took the ice cream and sat on one of the chair present there then was licking her ice cream and was talking to kids... here Sid's eyes were scanning every features of her...his eyes travelled from top to toe ... his eyes first landed to her hairs , silky long hairs which were bouncing off whenever she moves her face , a tiny ringlet was falling on her face again and again and she was keeping it behind her ears continuously as it's disturbing her while eating ice cream ... Siddhant saw this he felt like to go there sit beside her and hold that from falling down until she finishes eating ..that mere thought itself gave goosebumps to him , he smiled on his thought and slapped on his head then again continued to watch forgetting the two members who is sitting with him still trying to get what happened to Sid...

Siddhant's eyes then moved down to her face , her forehead without any line of tension shows her as a free bird always ready to fly away and enjoy the moment ..then her eyes full of happiness , mischief, love , care , he can see everything clearly even from that far , her hypnotizing eyes were attracting him towards her he felt like it's calling him , he wanted to drown in those eyes and to travel inside her soul , her heart to make her hims that time he felt like Yes his ...she is his only and only his , he confirmed it to his mind and his heart too gave full acceptance for this and  unknown to him a word slipped out from his mouth stating about his desire " I want you girl .." 

That's it hearing this word RK and Rajendra went in shock  their eyes popped out of the socket and they shouted simultaneously " whattttt ..." , Till now they were thinking Siddhant is looking at excited kids but no they were wrong , he is looking at girl not only girl he even want her , what does that mean ... Rajendra was like " is he drooling over the girl and that too in front of me itself , from when this is going on .." he glared at RK asking what is going on why he don't know about this side of Sid , RK nodded no telling he himself is seeing Siddhant like this for first time ...

Rajendra then looked at Sid with a question face while Sid was still busy in looking at her ....her sharp nose , he smiled seeing it , he wanted to tap on the tip of her nose and wanted to play like this and also wanted to put cream on her nose slightly to make her frown and see how will she look in that way ..he even imagined her face and chuckled then said " I love you yarrrr ..." 

Siddhant was busy in his work without giving any attention to his surrounding to know what effect his act is creating to the persons sitting beside him and in one of that is his Papa...

Siddhant gave a flying kiss to her then smiled widely but next moment he was freezed as his eyes fell on her Pink lips which was adorned by a carefree smile, it looks so soft , he got a sudden desire to touch it and see how soft it will be , he even took his hand above forwarding towards her lips but then he noticed she's not beside him , she is on the other side of the road...he again smiled on her stupidity then slapped his forehead saying " you are making me mad girl ..." , He didn't know he is making mad to the person sitting beside him who happens to be his father...

He was gazing at her continuously.. that's when he noticed the girl paid the money and was about to go... " Hey... girl .. don't go ..wait " saying this Sid opened the door and went behind her leaving RK and Rajendra in shock ... Rajendra looked at RK and RK was thinking " ohhh God Siddhant Sir what are you doing ... Sir is also here at least you would have considered his presence... morning you were behind to fire me but seems Sir itself will fire me ... you are gone RK "

Rajendra : what is this RK , you didn't told me that Siddhant is doing all this.. I have told you to keep an eye on him then what is this..

RK : Sir.. Sir .. seriously Sir Siddhant sir was not like that ...it is the first time ..

Rajendra gave a glare to him then said "will see you later ,first let me see him "

Rajendra went to see Sid who was looking at the road disappointed ... until he reaches the girl went and he couldn't meet her... Rajendra reached near him and tapped his shoulder from back and asked " what's going on Siddhant ..."

Siddhant didn't noticed who's behind so he expressed his sadness " chaa.. . just misssssss " .... freezed .... Sid's eyes went wide , the word ' missed ' itself went missing in his mouth after spotting Rajendra ...he couldn't say anything after , he thinks " godd... Siddhant .. you stupid what did you do.. in front of Papa... ohhh no... God.. please ... God please disappear me .. please please please ... disappear me.. " prayed Sid silently after he remembered what madness he has done in front of his Papa , he was looking all around except rajendra while Rajendra was glaring at him... it's when RK too came there he looked at Siddhant and with his hand asked " why yarrr .."

Siddhant looked at him with puppy face then biting his nails he shrugged his shoulders telling " it just happened don't know " there silent conversation was going on which got interrupted by Rajendra , he asked to Sid " I haven't taught you all this ... right ...??? "

" Some things are not taught .." said Sid without knowing what he said , he wanted to say love can't be taught but in tension he spoke something else which came out in a different way ... Rajendra got a shocked ... he looked at Sid unbelievably.. while RK slapped his forehead saying " what are you doing Siddhant Sir... today with you I too will be thrown away "

Siddhant looked at Rajendra and then realized what he said ..." Ahhhh...nooooooo " shouted Sid and closed his mouth tightly with his hands and nodded no but Rajendra was looking at him continuously ...

Rajendra : what did you want to say ...

Siddhant wanted to explain him about his feeling about what he wanted to tell regarding love but again he blabbered something else " actually Papa...woh I wanted to say all things can not be taught somethings are from birth it comes just like that... you know inherited by parents ...haven't you read genetics ..it happens .."

RK looked at Siddhant open mouthed he looked at Rajendra who was standing like statue ...all blank ... RK nodded then shouted " shut up Siddhant Sir ...what are you saying "

Siddhant looked at RK then he remembered " ohhh shittttt.... Papa no.. I don't know Papa what's happening with me Papa ... I just ... I just "

" So you wanted to say that I am characterless who does all this with girls and you being my child it is inherited to you " asked Rajendra sternly while Siddhant nodded yes ...

" Gone ..." Murmures RK while Rajendra was looking at Sid sternly .... Sid then realized and nodded no thinking " ohhh noo what I am doing , that girl has totally made me mad ... I wanted to say something else but it's coming out differently... only her face is coming in front of me... before Papa kills you better run away Siddhant ...run away .." he looked at RK asking any idea to run away but he nodded no... Siddhant looked here and there and then looking at Rajendra he said " Papa ask to mumma she will answer you better .." saying this Siddhant showed him the moon present in the sky ... rajendra looked in the sky and thought "but what I have to ask from her " after few minutes he realized what Sid said , it meant to clarify if he's characterless or not..." Siddhanttt ..." he turned towards Sid but till then RK with Sid ran away ...

Rajendra went to car knowing he would be there only ...where he will go when they are in the middle of the road ... Rajendra entered into the car on back seat , he looked beside him Sid was sitting curling him like a ball and was covering himself from RK's blazer trying to hide his face from Rajendra after what nonsense he has done...

Rajendra was intently looking at Sid .. seeing it RK said " he slept ..."

" Believed ..." Said rajendra sternly scaring RK..he with a jerk started the car and moved towards home while Rajendra's eyes were still on Sid... Sid was silently praying to reach home soon so that he could lock himself in his room to be safe from Rajendra ...after a while Sid slightly downed the blazer and looked at Rajendra with corner of his eyes , his eyes goes wide seeing rajendra is still looking at him he again went inside blazer ...

Siddhant knows that rajendra is not gonna leave him without confronting so he slightly slides the blazer and looked at Rajendra who was looking in Front still with the same expression... Sid slowly slowly moved near rajendra , rajendra noticed it but kept quiet ... Sid slowly leaned on rajendra's shoulder and started to play with Rajendra's coat he said " Papa...woh...naa ...she naa..that girl ... I like her Papa ...she was so beautiful Papa ... I want her Papa ... I wanna marry her...and papa she's the first girl with whom I behaved like this I am not like what you are thinking I am your good boy I won't bring any bad name to your reputation sacchi... Papa you know what she really has something in her which was attracting me towards her ... Papa ...woh... I... I... I love her Papa .. I love her.. I don't know what she did to me but after seeing her I got shaken totally .." 

" Yeah ...that I can see " says Rajendra wrapping his hands around Sid embracing him in his hug ... Sid too smuggled to him and asked eagerly " Papa you are ok with it ..."

" Yeah... Sid I am not against love marriage even I did the love marriage .. come on yarr I am your father won't I be shocked to see my son like this ..." Said Rajendra

Siddhant : ohhh yeah... I forgot that you too were with me ...

Rajendra twisted Sid's ears then said " what you were saying... I am characterless and it's inherited to you .."

Siddhant bites his tounge then said " my mind is totally blown up after seeing her... first I couldn't found her and then seeing you there I got tensed thinking what all I did in front of you and over that her face was only coming in front of me so in all that I blurted all nonsense.. sorry Papa.."

Rajendra : areey no need.. I know stages of love ( he winked at Sid saying this while Siddhant Chuckled ..) and also Sid keep this in your mind I am not characterless okay I went only behind one girl and that's your mumma...

Siddhant nodded and said " yeah I know Papa... even I too am only behind one girl and that's your to be daughter in law "

Both laughed and hugged each other ...

Rajendra : BTW I liked the girl ...

Siddhant excitedly said " hai naa..."

Rajendra nodded yes while RK said " yes sir she is perfect for you , don't worry we'll find mam soon.."

Siddhant smiles and nodded Yes then again leaned on Rajendra and continued his journey..he looked at the moon through window and talked to his mother through his heart " mumma... you saw naa what happened ... I love her mumma ... you know Her First Look was so captivating , in that glimpse itself I got attracted to her ... she'll be your bahu...do you like her ( at that time when he asked this one star splits down , seeing that shooting star Sid took it as his mother's acceptance , he smiled widely  with moist eyes ) mumma ...thank you..thank you for your acceptance now see soon I will find her ...hey mumma you can see her right ...say her " Hi " on my behalf please ...we reached home ok now will talk to you later bye ... good night.. love you mumma " Siddhant slightly gave a flying kiss to Moon and then wiped the tear which was about to fall down ...

Roli was entering into her NGO named " Golden hearts .." with those kids...she suddenly felt a smooth cool breeze on her face and as the coolness touched her face she said " hmm...Hi .." after saying this she looked here and there thinking to whom she said Hi ...when she couldn't configure she shrugged her shoulders and went inside taking kids with her....

PRECAP : 

Rajendra was crying on RK's shoulder.. RK was caressing his back and asked " what happened sir why are you crying ..."

Rajendra : RK ...find that girl soon RK

RK : which girl ...

Rajendra : areey that one whom Siddhant saw today ... you know what Sid did to me he kissed me thinking of her ...find that girl soon RK before my own son rapes me ...

Keep waiting for the next chapter " THE SEARCH BEGINS "... 🤗

Andetheres thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I loved this update Yaar ♥️

Amazing father and son duo 😍

Loved RK’s character 🤣 he literally remembers everything accurately ....

I still loved the sun rays thing in thing flight 

Poor media ruined Rajendra’s plan ...

Siddhant 😎 backfired his father’s plan 

RK’s part time job 🤣🤣

I love Siddhant and RK duo too ✌️✌️

He admiring Roli 😍😍 but forgot that his dad and RK are there with him 🤣

Bechara totally got confused while talking to his dad .....🤣🤣

But he indirectly called Rajender characterless 🤭

Overall the update was fab ....welllll written ♥️

And very longgggg update 😁

Precap is hilarious 🤣🤣

Very Eagerly waiting for the next update ✌️✌️✌️✌️

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I will talk about the update later. 

But, the precap🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seriously, Sid kissed his dad thinking about Roli?🤣🤣

Now I realized why did you say that it'll be funny. I'm literally laughing reading the precap mostly🤣🤣

Coming to the update, it's filled cuteness, fun and amazing bond between father-son duo. Loved their bonding!

And Sid's love at first sight was cute for Sid and shock to his dad and RK🤣

Now waiting for RoSid meet. Update soon.

arzenarosid9 thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣oh my God I am laughing like anything  update was super cool raj and sid bond was awesome eagerly waiting for next 

Shivi72 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Confused_Soul

I will talk about the update later. 

But, the precap🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seriously, Sid kissed his dad thinking about Roli?🤣🤣

Now I realized why did you say that it'll be funny. I'm literally laughing reading the precap mostly🤣🤣

Coming to the update, it's filled cuteness, fun and amazing bond between father-son duo. Loved their bonding!

And Sid's love at first sight was cute for Sid and shock to his dad and RK🤣

Now waiting for RoSid meet. Update soon.

Kissing ....If I say yes ...then 🤣🤣..

Rosid meet ... not so soon ...let Sid search her more 😉..

Lot more is there for RK and Rajendra to face because of his love 😆😆...

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Papa and son bounding was cute... Rajendra plan backfired to him... Sid admiring roli😍😍😍... But forgot about rajendra and rk... He indirectly called rajendra as characterless🤭🤭🤭... Seriously Sid kissed his father thinking roli😂😂😂... Poor father should find roli so soon or he will face trouble from Sid... Eagerly waiting for begins of search for roli... 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

The father and son have an amazing bond. Sid totally fell for the girl at first sight.

Shivi72 thumbnail

THE SEARCH BEGINS

Rajendra was cooking food for themselves while Sid was continuously blabbering about what he did in US in those four and about his farewell...after having dinner it was the time to sleep so Sid said " Papa at least now you sleep with me in morning too you wasn't with me please Papa... please "

Rajendra smiled seeing his kid pleading to sleep with him , he tapped Sid's cheek saying " ok baccha come will sleep together .."

" Yeyyyyyyyyyy ...thank you Papa ...come come will sleep " said sid cheerfully then holding rajendra's hand he took him inside Raj's room and both of them slept hugging each other...

Next day Siddhant was sitting in the same ice cream parlor from morning hoping to have a glimpse of his love , time passes but no traces of her , it went almost evening his patience level was coming down but still he was sitting there , he didn't want to miss any chance to see her again...it started getting dark , Raj and RK was returning from office they saw Sid still sitting there , Raj and RK went to him who was sitting keeping his head down on the table and fixing his gaze upon the door..

Rajendra reached him then caressing his hairs he asked " Siddhant what happened ...??? "

Siddhant slightly answered " Papa she didn't came .. Papa I missed her , I won't get her back again Papa , whole day I was waiting for her but she didn't came "

Rajendra looked at Sid's pale face and his moist eyes was hurting him , he sat beside Sid then cupping his face says " it's ok..baccha ...no problem will come tomorrow again , it's love matter so there will be some twist and turns which will make it a spicy love story ... you know a perfect one ( rajendra winked at Sid trying to cheer up his son ) and don't worry from tommorow I will give you company in sitting here and wait for her what say..."

Rajendra forwarded his hand for a HiFi but Sid didn't do , he was just looking at the door while RK did HiFi with Rajendra and said " Yes Sir very true I too will give company to you both and let's come here daily until we meet her , it's matter of our Siddhant Sir first sight love how can we let it go just like that , right Sir "

Rajendra : right RK 

But Siddhant didn't reacted much..he was feeling so bad that he couldn't meet her , rajendra saw him , he sighed then kept his hand on Sid's shoulder and pulled him from table to his shoulder , Sid too hide more in him and hugged him tightly , Rajendra caresses his back then said " baccha , it's ok..no worries we'll find her .. first you say , do you eat ice cream daily ..."

Siddhant raised his head then looked at Rajendra with confusion but still nodded no , Rajendra smiled and kissed on his forehead and said " then baccha how can we expect her to come here daily ...no right ( Siddhant nodded no ) then baby why are you getting upset, these up downs will give sweetness to your love story and you know great love stories have such type of hurdles ok ... enjoy the thrill my son you won't get this opportunity later "

Siddhant looked at his father then after a moment he smiled and hugged Rajendra tightly then murmures " you are the bestest Papa in the world ...love you so so so so so much "

Rajendra laughs hearing his number of ' so ' he hugged Sid tightly and kisses his head then says " love you too my baby..."

RK : so Siddhant Sir you coming home now...

Siddhant nodded yes while Rajendra said " when we are here so let's eat ice cream then will go..."

" Ok ..." Said RK then went to take ice cream for all...

After eating ice cream all of them moved to car to go back and that's when Roli entered inside with kids and Sid missed to notice her ...

Roli went to the place where she was yesterday , she went to counter , the person present at the counter recognized her and said " mam one Sir was waiting for you whole day , just now he went and you are coming.."

Roli got confused , she asked " who ??? And why ??? "

That person shrugged his shoulders as don't know but pointed towards Sid who was going to car , Roli looked at him keenly but didn't recognized as a known person so leaving kids there she went to him... before Sid sits inside Roli said " excuse me "

All the three turned to see who it is and were shocked to see Roli there mostly Sid , he was unable to believe that she herself came to him...he was continuously looking at her and forwarded his hand to RK and knowing it RK pinched on his hand making him believe it's not dream , she's here in front of him , he smiled wide then said excitedly " Hi ... I'm Siddhant "

Roli too smiled seeing him then asked " you were waiting for me "

Siddhant nodded and said " Yes "

Roli : but why ...??

Siddhant with little hesitation asks " can we talk for a while...( Roli looked at him constantly thinking what to do , what he wants to talk to her , she was thinking to accept or not , while Siddhant requested her ) please , just once..."

Roli looked at him then behind him where RK and Rajendra too was pleasing her making a puppy face.. seeing them Roli smiled and nodded yes... Siddhant became so happy he turned to Rajendra and said " Papa you go I'll come in a while.. "

Rajendra : ok beta... BTW all the best..

RK : Siddhant Sir , all the best...

Siddhant nodded then went with Roli , they both were walking on the roadside without saying anything, Sid was little nervous he wasn't able to decide how to start conversation , Roli held his hand to stop him while Sid got freezed after feeling her first touch , his eyes got widened and hand shivered little, it took a moment for him to realize she really held his hand , he smiled teeth fully and looked at there hands then he too held it little tightly ...

Roli : what you want to talk ..and why I mean I don't know you then...

Siddhant : wohh Miss actually yesterday I...me ...main ...woh ..

Roli : woh what Siddhant say clearly...

Siddhant gasps hearing his name from her , he gets excited and said " actually woh I was passing by here yesterday and saw you in that ice cream parlor with kids , so I.."

Roli shrinks her forehead then asks " so ?? "

Siddhant : so I.. I fell for you at that moment ...

Roli's eyes got widened , she shouted in disbelief " whatttttttt "

Siddhant held her hand little tight then said " Yes I love you "

Roli : no it's not true I mean just by seeing once ...it...it may be infatuation... please don't

Siddhant : no... not.. it's not infatuation it's love I am hundred percent sure that it's love.. I love you... love you so much , if there will be any girl in my life then it'll be you and no one else..

Roli : but ..

Siddhant closed his ears with hands then said " shhhhhhh.... I'm not going to listen anything first you hear what I'm saying .."

Roli : areey but...

Siddhant made puppy face and joined his hands then keeping his chin on his hands tilting his head little he requested like a child " please.. please please please please "

Roli admired him for a while , she thought " he is cute ..." She felt like pulling his cheeks over his cuteness .. Roli smiled on her thoughts then looked at Sid and said " ok ok say... I won't interrupt .."

Siddhant : pakka naa..

Roli : haa baba pakka.. now say..

Siddhant scratches his head then asks sheepishly " mmm ...where I was ?? "

Roli laughed at this and also pinched his nose slightly then said " you were saying you love me .."

Siddhant smiles like covering up then started " haa woh I was saying .. I love you , I love you so much , yesterday itself I decided if there's any girl in my life then it'll be you only , you say do you have any boy in your life ( Roli nodded no ) then it's no problem and what you were saying infatuation no it's not , I truly love you , you know love at first sight..( Sid winked at her and she too smiled ) you know what you are the first girl who made me totally mad , I am just seeing your face everywhere and even my mind stops working for a while... you know what I did yesterday with Papa , I called him characterless... indirectly "

Roli laughed out loud and asks " are you serious , to your Papa ... ohh my God Siddhant.. you are just amazing yaarrr "

Siddhant : yeah ... actually my mind became mess after you left and also I couldn't talk to you ...

Siddhant pouted and told in a dull voice , Roli smiled then said " aww don't be sad now you are talking to me naa..."

Siddhant nodded excitedly but again made sad face and turned his face against her and says in dull voice " but you are not accepting my proposal then why to be happy .."

Roli looked at Siddhant constantly and was thinking about him " how innocent and cute he is , and of course handsome too , such a good person with a pure heart , told everything whatever was in his heart it didn't felt like he'll ever cheat me , he's a kiddo , just grows up physically but is like a kid by heart , get upset on small things and next moment excited too... should I accept him..." Roli thought for a while then smiled as she decided to give it a chance , she moved forward and hugged Sid who was still standing turning against her ...

Siddhant became numb , his breath stopped after feeling her , he felt so happy that she accepted his proposal , he smiled emotionally , his eyes became little moist , he held her hand which was wrapped around him ...he turned towards her then looking into her eyes asked " are you ready to be with me whole life ...( Roli nodded yes Siddhant smiles he again asked ) are you ready to be my better half ..( Roli nodded Yes , a drop of happy tears came out of his eyes , he cupped her face then looking Into her eyes confessed again ) I love you naa yarrr "

Roli blushes little on his confession , she wiped his tears then whispered looking into his eyes " I love you too naa yarrr .."

Both smile and looked into each other eyes , they had a eyelock , Sid moved towards her face while she downed her head and blushed ... Sid smiled seeing her reaction, he cupped her face and then moved near her face and kept his lips on hers...

SPLASH !!!!!!!

Siddhant gets up hurriedly after he felt water is thrown on his face , he wiped his face then looked around and searched for Roli but only found rajendra who was also sitting on bed with the empty jug in his hand , Siddhant burried his eyes then saw rajendra , he rubbed his eyes and again saw and found rajendra only , he shockingly mumbles " where's my girl ??? "

Rajendra pouted then begins to cry , he said between his cry " why did you kissed me ??? "

" Youuuuuu ??? Noooo it's not true , it was her , say that you are lying say that it was not just a dream" begs Siddhant after knowing that he kissed his father...

Rajendra cries little louder than said showing his lips " you kissed me here "

Siddhant became numb he closed his eyes tightly and hides his face with palms in great embarrassment , he was cursing himself " damn Siddhant you stupid , idiot what did you do to Papa ... ohhh shit ... ahhhhhh how could you do this .. shit shit shit..."

Rajendra picked his phone and dialed to RK " RK... RK please come soon .."

" Shit papaaaa noooo don't call him ..." Shouted Sid trying to snatch phone from Rajendra as he didn't want RK to know about this because he's sure RK will not leave any stone unturned to tease him and above this that idiot remembers everything so sure he won't forget this one too...

Until Siddhant could do something rajendra has already called RK , RK hurriedly came to Rajendra's room  thinking what happened to him , why he is crying while Sid was sitting covering himself from blanket so as to hide from RK because now it's sure that both of them are not going to leave him soon...

Rajendra was crying on RK's shoulder.. RK was caressing his back and asked " what happened sir why are you crying ..."

Rajendra : RK ...find that girl soon RK

RK : which girl ...

Rajendra : areey that one whom Siddhant saw today ... you know what Sid did to me he kissed me thinking of her ...find that girl soon RK before my own son rapes me ...

RK : whatttttttt.... Sir what are you saying...

Rajendra nodded then said " Yes RK Siddhant kissed me.."

RK looked at Sid who was still sitting covering himself he was still unable to believe what Rajendra told he asks again " are you sure I don't believe that.."

Rajendra : Yes RK why would I lie..wait I'll brief you...

Rajendra and Sid entered the room Sid went to bed , Rajendra was keeping his things in its place while Sid was already on bed waiting for him so that he can sleep after cuddling to his father , hugging pillow and making puppy face Sid said " Papa do that later naa , now come I'm feeling sleepy , you know how much I missed you these four days I was so excited that I will sleep whole day in your lap but you... you went for work and now also you are behind cleaning your room , you say who cleans room in night ,everyone sleeps in night so come and sleep "

Rajendra laughed at Sid " Siddhant my baby , even kids don't ask this much for there father how much you are crying for me even after crossing twenty three..." Said rajendra leaving everything and went to his kid ..

Siddhant : all fathers are not like you , you are the bestest one in the whole world no no in the whole universe , and I guarantee you anyone at my place would have asked the same if they have Papa like you... and I will continue asking for you even after I cross fifty..

" Awww...my baccha... you are so sweet my sweetie pie ... love you so much " said Rajendra kissing on Sid's forehead ..

Siddhant smiles then hugged Rajendra tightly saying " love you too Papa .."

Rajendra too hugged him and slowly slowly caressed Sid's back and sometime patting on his head he made Sid to sleep...

After sometime both were in sleep , suddenly rajendra felt Sid's hold became tight , he wrapped his arms around Sid then caressed his back and whispers " sleep sleep..."

Few minutes later Sid's one hand cupped Rajendra's face , Rajendra opened his half eyes to see what happened , he saw that Sid is sleeping having a smile on his face , Raj too got little smile , he bends little down and pecked on Sid's hairs then hugging him little tightly he pulled Sid more close to him then continues his sleep...

Both were sleeping then again rajendra felt like Sid said something as he was near to his face , Raj concentrates little more than heard " I love you "

He got smile thinking how much Sid loves him that he is telling it in sleep also , he slowly whispers in Sid's ears " I know my son... I too love you... now sleep "

Rajendra was about to sleep but he heard " are you ready to be my better half.. I love you naa yarrr "

Rajendra opened his eyes in shock , it went wide after hearing what Sid said , he murmures " better half ... whom he is talking about.. "

Rajendra was busy in thinking about what Sid said and in between Sid cupping Raj face moved near it... rajendra got startled seeing it , it take a moment for him to realize what Sid is upto , he shouted " heyyyy... Siddhanttt...what ar...." That's it till then Sid's lip landed on Raj's making him numb for a while , Rajendra was in utter shock , he didn't know what to do next , absentmindedly he kept his hand on the side table which landed on the jug , he took it in his hand then throwed the water on Sid's face making him awake from the sleep...

RK laughed out loud hearing what Sid has done , he literally got choked while laughing this hard , otherside Sid was holding the blanket too tight around him so that no one can open it to see him.. while Rajendra pouted he asked " why are you laughing RK..."

RK controlled his laugh a bit then said " sorry Sir I'm extremely sorry I am feeling pity for you about whatever happened with you but Sir I'm unable to control my laugh "

Rajendra : please RK save me RK... find that girl soon .. I can't trust Sid now... today he kissed me tommorow he may ..   rajendra again started crying ..

RK laughs then said " but Sir it's your mistake too..why did you pulled him near..."

Rajendra : when I heard I love you from Sid I thought he is saying to me and out of emotion I hugged him and pulled closely I wasn't knowing that he will... Raj cries more louder ..

Siddhant was feeling so embarrassed on there talks, he was waiting for them to stop but it didn't seems to , and Raj was reminding him again and again of the stupidity he did , when Sid had enough he throwed the blanket away then went to them saying " I didn't kissed ok...it just touched that's it why are you making it a big deal and for God's sake first stop your crying... from last half-hour you are crying continuously but not a single drop of tear fell from your eyes...( Rajendra bites his tounge remembering he forgot about tears otherwise might have created fake tears... RK giggled on this and Sid turned towards him giving a glare ) you just go away from here RK , nothing happened here ok so just go.."

RK smothered his laughter then turned to go but Rajendra held his hand and said " take me too with you RK what if he again ..."

" Shut up Papa ( Raj immediately kept finger on his lips ) you are not going anywhere stay inside ( Raj nodded yes like a child , while Sid turned to RK ) and you get lost " saying so Sid pushed RK outside and closed the door... RK went to his room still unable to control his laugh..

Siddhant then turned to Rajendra while Raj crossed his arms around his chest like trying to cover his dignity from Sid , Sid looked at him then shouted " papaaaa... I will kill you... just go and sleep "

Rajendra chuckled little seeing his embarrassed son , he then making afraid face asked " you won't do that again naa "

Siddhant fumes then said " if you didn't went to sleep in a minute then I will rape you now itself .."

Rajendra widened his eyes then went to bed and lied at edge of the bed so that can make a proper gap between him and Sid... Sid closed his eyes in embarrassment, he slowly went near bed cursing himself under his breath for doing such a stupidity...he was about to sit on bed but Rajendra got up confusing him , Raj took the pillows and kept between them like as barrier , then looking at Sid said " hmmm for protection I should be cautious right .."

Siddhant opened his mouth in shock then he shouted " papa youuuuuu.... I hate you .." he took the pillow and started beating rajendra while Raj too took another one and both had a pillow fight for sometime then fell on bed getting exhausted...they looked at each other for a while and then laughed aloud remembering the incident ...

Siddhant while laughing hugged Rajendra again and he too did the same ... Rajendra asked to Sid " so what else you did in your dream other than kissing her "

Siddhant glared at Raj then said " nothing much just started to kiss her after our confession until I move further you wake me up "

Rajendra : thank God I wake you up otherwise you would have done everything with her in dream but practically on me

Siddhant punches Rajendra on his chest and said " Papa enough naa "

Rajendra : ok ok enough...

Both snuggles to each other again and this time slept , for rajendra relief Sid didn't get any dream ...

MORNING

All the three were silently having there breakfast, RK and Rajendra were having silent conversation about the last night incident and were giggling silently as Sid had threatened them not to reopen the issue again...

After a while Rajendra started the conversation " so RK what you think..how should we proceed to find my daughter in law before Sid ( Sid glared at Rajendra knowing what he is going to say , seeing it Rajendra nodded no then changed his words )... what should we do.."

RK : we don't know anything about mam other than one thing that's she came to that ice cream parlor with kids in night time... first we've to see if she comes there again or not if Yes then it's sure that she lives in that area itself.. otherwise had to think other way.

Siddhant : we'll go to that ice cream parlor and will wait for her to see if she comes there or not...

Raj and RK looked at him in disbelief then asks together " means you want to sit there whole day and wait for her "

Siddhant smiles then answers " yepp you are right but not me alone with you both too.."

Rajendra , RK together shouted " whatttttttt we...no way...who will sit there whole day and what if she didn't came then ..."

Siddhant shrugging his shoulder answered " then will go next day and wait until she comes "

Rajendra, RK was sitting in shock opening there mouth , they looked at each other and started fake crying.." daily...no yarrrr "

Siddhant chuckled seeing them and said " ok let's do one thing , come alternatively ... today Papa tommorow you then next day papa and after that you ... now ok "

RK : Sir what mistake I did...why are you behind me take your Papa with you not me naa..

Siddhant raised his eyebrows and looked at RK giving expression like " seriously you don't know " RK made a puppy face then tried to please Sid " Siddhant Sir please sir I won't do anything next time and I won't even spy on you...pakka promise but please leave me naa please please... you are my good Sir naa .."

Siddhant chuckled then said " ok ok .. now don't cry , will see about you tommorow , if I don't meet her today and about today Papa is accompanying me .."

Rajendra : Siddhant... yarrr

Siddhant : naah naah no excuses you are coming and that's final 

Rajendra : urhhh.. I will kill you , don't know where I got strucked , now I am regretting that why I have you in my life else I would have been living happily without any torture...

Siddhant : what do you mean you are regretting...

Rajendra : Yes I'm regretting to have you ...huhhh always tricks me to do whatever you want ..

Siddhant felt heavy hearing it , his heart pricked after knowing that Raj is regretting about Sid being his son , Sid downed his head and stared at floor , his eyes became moist , he asked again in very feeble voice " you really regretting .."

Rajendra didn't noticed that Sid took his talk to heart , without thinking he replied " yes I am regretting alot "

Siddhant eyes sheds tears , he felt pain in his heart thinking, to gave him birth Sujatha died and now Raj too is regretting , it would have been better if he might have not been borned ,at least Sujatha would be alive today and Raj too would have been happy... 

RK who was giggling on whatever Raj was saying got confused on why Sid didn't said anything now , he was waiting for Sid's counter attack but he was silent , RK found it fishy , he looked at Sid who was sitting silently keeping his head down , RK looked at him intently then he kept his hand on Raj's and signals him to look at Sid...

Rajendra saw Sid he too got confused seeing Sid like that he kept his hand on Sid's shoulder then called " Siddhant what happened ..."

Siddhant looked at Raj and tear flowed down then he immediately stood up saying " nothing I'll be back "

Rajendra got shocked seeing Sid in tears , he hurriedly gets up and held Sid's hand then pulled him in his hug , hugging him tight Raj asked " Siddhant baccha what happened...why are you crying " 

Siddhant hugs him and burying his face on Raj's chest he breaks into sobs then slightly mumbles " you.. you are regretting to have me... you don't want me right "

Rajendra closed his eyes in pain as unknowingly he has hurt Sid , he pulled Sid so close in his hug and slightly apologizes " sorry... I am sorry baby.. I didn't wanted to hurt you , I was just pulling your legs baccha , I didn't mean it , you know my son you are the most precious gift Sujatha has given me ever , I am not regretting infact I feel so blessed to have you like baby in my life, don't cry ,please please don't cry .. I said for fun I never thought you will get hurt , Siddhant please don't take it to your heart , I love you so much beta , I love you , don't think like that ever and also I promise I won't say like these things again ok "

Siddhant hugs him tight and said " not even as joke ..."

Rajendra kisses Sid's head and assured him that he won't say it not even as a joke...even after getting confirmation Siddhant was not leaving rajendra , he was sticking to him and was sobbing little , Rajendra was feeling so bad on his words , he shouldn't have said that which hurted Siddhant this much , he was continuously stroking Sid's back trying to console him , after few minutes when Siddhant stopped crying but still was sticking to Raj , seeing him little normal Raj signalled RK to change the atmosphere...

RK nodded then said " accha Siddhant Sir can I ask you something... I have a question from Last night..."

Siddhant raised his head from Raj's chest then kept it on his shoulder and looked at RK then murmures " hmmm "

RK making a confused face asks " didn't sir's beard and mustache pricked you when you kissed him last night "

Rajendra chuckled at his question then looks down at Sid to see what will be his reaction , Sid calmly looked at Rajendra then said " Papa get an advertisement ready for the recruitment of your new PA "

RK stared at Sid for a while to know what he wants to say , rajendra further asked " why.. where's RK going "

Siddhant : anyone should be needed at place of RK because I am going to kill him today .... saying it Sid ran towards RK while RK runs out screaming aloud... rajendra laughs seeing both of them running ..

AFTERNOON

Siddhant and Rajendra were sitting in the ice cream parlor from morning waiting for that girl to come while RK went to office and continue the work in Raj's absence... from morning till now Raj was just eating ice cream to get rid of boredom as Siddhant was not letting him to go anywhere...

continuously sitting for this long Raj got tired , he tapped on Sid's hand from his index finger to grab his attention , Sid looked at Raj and asked " what Papa ..."

Rajendra : feeling bored yarrrr... let's go somewhere for while then will be back ...

Siddhant : what if she comes and went back in that span of time then...sit here...let me order an ice cream for you then you won't feel bored so which flavour you want ... vanilla

Rajendra : 5 cups...

Siddhant looked at him with wide eyes then asked " Papa five cups are you sure .."

Rajendra : no way idiot I am telling that I ate 5 cups of vanilla ice cream from morning...

Siddhant smiles sheepishly then asks again " mmm.. chocolate "

Rajendra : 6 cones

Siddhant : butterscotch 

Rajendra : 3 cups

Siddhant : strawberry

Rajendra : 2 cups

Siddhant scratches his head and looked at Rajendra with making up smile while Raj was glaring at him...he asked gritting his teeth " why are you doing this with me "

Siddhant : because you are my papa and also you only suggested me this idea and also said that you will give me company in it 

Rajendra looked at Sid intently then scratches his head and asked with confusion " when did this happened... when did I told this..."

Siddhant smiles then said " in my dream... yesterday in the dream you was cheering me saying don't worry these types of hurdles comes in great love stories and also you said to continue coming here until we meet her and you only said me that you will accompany me everyday so that's what it is happening "

Rajendra slapped his hand thinking about Sid's dream which he is making it True , while he was thinking about it Sid called the waiter present there , Raj heard it but stayed quiet .. Siddhant asked to him " how many more variety of flavours you have at your shop " 

Waiter : there are many variety yet to explore Sir .. you have just tasted very less of it..

Siddhant : ok then serve it one by one for Papa until evening ok ...

Waiter nodded and went while Rajendra raised his head in shock , he said " Siddhant this much.. I'll get diabetes if I eat "

Siddhant : don't worry Papa I'll get you a tablet for it... nothing will happen in one day , you just enjoy the ice cream you won't feel bored ...

Rajendra nodded in disbelief then started his crying " Siddhant yarrr ..."

Siddhant : won't you do this much for your son Papa..

Rajendra : shut up... don't try to blackmail me ok..

Siddhant kept his finger on lips then nodded ok while waiter came with the ice cream and served to Rajendra ... rajendra sighed and started gulping whatever is kept in front of him while Sid was continuously gazing at the door waiting for his love...

It went evening , atmosphere turned into almost dark... RK too came after completing his office works while Rajendra was still busy with the ice creams but there was no trace of her...

Siddhant became little upset he tried  not to show it to anyone but Rajendra sensed it , he caressed Sid's hair then said " it's ok beta...no worries we'll find her , if not today then one day for sure until then keep trying..."

Siddhant smiles then leaned on Raj's shoulder and said " ok Papa...so let's go now will come tomorrow again "

Rajendra : again... ohhh noooo ...

Siddhant : relax Papa... tommorow it's RK turn to accompany me..

RK : mee ???

Siddhant nodded yes then turning to Raj said " Papa tommorow make hot and spicy breakfast for RK so that he can eat ice cream easily to get rid of burning stomach "

Rajendra laughed and did HiFi with Sid , and nodes as ok while RK was standing in shock , he cries " Siddhant Sir...why are you doing this to me "

Siddhant smiles evilly then said " revenge RK... revenge.. inspite of my denial you spied over me right so now bear it "

RK made puppy face but then shouted " Siddhant Sir...look there "

Siddhant and Rajendra both turned into that direction and found Roli there , Siddhant smiles wide while Rajendra tapped on his shoulder and asked " go buddy she came ..."

RK : Siddhant Sir...sir please go fast before she disappears again.... thank God you send her today... I'll be safe now ...

Siddhant looked RK then said " you are so lucky RK , got saved but don't worry will take my revenge for sure.." saying this Siddhant went to the way from where Roli was coming ...

PRECAP :

Rajendra was searching for RK and Sid as he didn't saw them from long , he searched everywhere where he could guess and at last only Sid's room was left..

He opened Sid's room door but screamed and closed his eyes after seeing two ladies were getting ready wearing saree ..

Rajendra went out of the room then he remembered " there are no ladies in our house only men me , Siddhant and RK then from where these two came ..( rajendra went again to see and he was shocked , he mumbles ) RK and Sid .. you both...in saree .. what's happening .."

Keep waiting for the next chapter " MY AMUL BABY " 🤗

Edited by Shivi72 - 3 years ago
Andetheres thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Amazing update 👌👌

At the starting I forgot about the dream sequence which you had put as the precap in the last update .. then when Roli accepted his proposal and moreover he didn’t have to search her for long ..the dream striked my mind ☺️... though it was a dream .. it was cute ..

And Rajendra and RK embarrassed Sid too much .

Ohoo sid’s Warning 🤭😂🤣🤣

Bechara raj had to keep a barrier to protect himself 🤣

Aww Sid is tooo sensitive ... his dad just joked about regretting but he took it too see 

Raj coincidentally and unintentionally hurted Sid 

He followed his dream .. and waited for Roli .. 

raj and rk have to give him company as they had given this idea in his dream 🤣

RK ‘s doubt was actually a good one .. didn’t raj’s beard prick Sid 🤔😂

Bechara raj .. tried 10cups and 6 cones .. then again Sid asked the ice cream vendor to give raj all flavours of ice cream .. Rajendra .. there is choco bar , mango bar and all .. try that too 😆

🤞hope that Rajendra don’t fall sick 🤒.. and looks like before Sid finds Roli .. he will make raj a diabetic patient 🤣

What a son .. what a son .. 🤣🤣

Haha Siddhant is taking revenge from RK .. but he had a narrow escape as he spotted Roli .. ☺️

precap - yeah Sid and RK in disguise .. That too in women get up ☺️

I AM WAITING FOR CHAPTER AMUL BABY 

Shivi72 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Andetheres

Raj coincidentally and unintentionally hurted Sid 

Bechara raj .. tried 10cups and 6 cones .. 

Here too coincidentally and unintentionally 😆

After seeing here I went to see is it really 10 cups...🤣 while writing I didn't noticed but you did 👍🏼.. you are proving to be RK 🤪🤣🤣