ROSID SS : FINDING MY LOVE [ COMPLETED ] - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

The boys will crash the mehndi dressed like girls. Poor RK.

They almost got busted but Roli helped him out.

Roli is having so much poking the Amul baby.

A girlfriend for RK too?

Originally posted by coderlady

Roli is having so much poking the Amul baby.

A girlfriend for RK too?

Well I haven't thought about this  but it's nice idea for a girlfriend for RK 

Originally posted by Shivi72

Well I haven't thought about this  but it's nice idea for a girlfriend for RK 

Super... Girlfriend for RK😲... Eagerly waiting to see RK scene with his girlfriend.... 🤭

Originally posted by Soujanya_ROSID

Super... Girlfriend for RK😲... Eagerly waiting to see RK scene with his girlfriend.... 🤭

I just said it's a nice idea but I'm not implementing it 🤷🏻‍♀️

I just said it's a nice idea but I'm not implementing it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh ok... But I thought you will implement it.... 

My thoughts 🤦‍♀️

Edited by Soujanya_ROSID - 3 years ago
Posted: 2 years ago

SEARCH ENDS

RK : I can't because I'm a man. RK finally revealed saying in his own voice and removed the wig ....

Girl looked at RK head to toe then she screamed aloud gaining the attention of everyone outside and she faints ...

RK was puzzled not knowing what to do he was biting his nails for a moment until the other ladies come on to the door and started pounding hardly asking what happened ....

RK was roaming here and there thinking what to do how to escape...

Rosid were having a eyelock , Siddhant slowly moves forward to her and holds her hand Roli too gave her hand willingly... Siddhant smiles and interwined his fingers into her then pulled her slightly towards himself , without removing the eyelock Roli went near Sid and clutches his shirt for a support and both were lost in each other's eyes for long , Siddhant eyes were admiring Roli's face while Roli was just looking his excitement shown in his eyes ... Sid downed his eyes and looked at her lips , Roli blushed noticing what he is looking at ... Siddhant gets crazy he slightly took his other hand and caressed roli's lips with his thumb so seductively... Roli closed her eyes tightly on his touch while Sid moved towards her lips to place kiss on his love... Roli felt his hot breath on her face and shivers little .. Siddhant wrapped his hand around her for a support and moved more closer then kept his lips over her ... Roli shivers slightly and holds Sid more closer and was ready to respond... Siddhant rubs his lips over her softly and was teasing her Making her restless...after a while when had enough of playing he started to kiss her so softly and sensually but then Sid's phone rings making both of them to come out of their world...

Siddhant gets irritated as he missed to taste her lips while Roli gets back to her seat and leaned back closing her eyes to control her emotions... 

Siddhant looked at his phone and gritted his teeth seeing the display it was a call from RK...he murmures in anger " I'll kill this man today and will bury him for sure always becomes my villain "

Siddhant lift the call and says annoyingly but he missed to notice that he puts the speaker on " what the hell RK why are you disturbing me... don't you have any time sense spoiled everything... I'll kill you "

Roli chuckles hearing Sid but then she reminded RK ...is she the one who came with Siddhant ...she opened her eyes and looked at Siddhant to see what's happening

RK : sir please sir you do whatever you want to do later but please save me from here they'll kill me ..

Siddhant and Roli both scrunching there eyebrows asked " who ??? " 

RK in hurry narrates whole incident and told that he is stucked in a room with an unconscious girl and whole lady gang is outside the door...

RK : Sir please save me otherwise they'll kill me 

" Then die ...." Says Sid with a chuckle while Roli widened her eyes in shock ..

RK shouted " sirrrrr.... please naa yarrr "

Roli in a shock says " Siddhant...this is not good he needs our help " 

Siddhant signals her to chill and he sits comfortably on his seat then moving his hands in his hairs he spoke " you know what RK.. I was waiting for this day from so long ... Now finally I'll get rid of you ... I'm so happy today finally God heard my wish ... Thank you so much God.. "

RK : Sir this is not fair... I helped you in your plan and came here becoming girl and you are doing this, this is not fair ..not fair at all 

Roli : he's right ... How can you do this to him Siddhant he helped you to come here still..

RK : Mam please Mam save me...  Request RK after hearing Roli's voice

Siddhant : no no please don't take his side... you don't know how cruel he is let him die I don't care... bye bye RK it was a great time being with you and yeah one more thing I'll never miss you ...

Roli nodded in despair then said " Siddhant this is too much "

" no dear it is not and didn't you heard everything is fair in love and war and this is war between me and RK and I'm going to win it " laughs Sid 

" so this is war ... Ok then let me to fight it and I'm sure I'm going to win and you yourself will save me from here ..." Says RK confidently 

Roli was surprised hearing RK's confident tone , she found it interesting seeing these two who are behind there personal war leaving the actual problem behind ...

Siddhant too was confused thinking why RK is so confident he asked " ohhh really so you think you can make me to save you from there....am I mad to do that "

RK : Yes I can say ...

Siddhant : but what can you do ...

RK smirks then told " nothing much Siddhant Sir I'll just make a call to your father and will tell him everything whatever you did there in US, already he's waiting for you in home to confront you for that revelation you remember and after that you too is going to join me in heaven what say....

Sid's eyes widened hearing it he slapped his forehead then said " RK see you are not going to do that "

Roli looked at Sid open mouthed seeing him pleasing to RK...

RK : if you want then you have to bring me out of this problem got it otherwise my one call and you'll be house arrest 

Siddhant : this...just this is the reason I hate you so much RK.... I hate you 

RK chuckles then says " that's known to me now come here and save me from these ladies all are trying to break the door..."

" Fine , coming ... I'll see you later for sure " says Sid then cuts the call 

Roli was so surprised seeing the turning of table she with a confusion asked " you are afraid of your father this much and moreover what you did which he is saying "

Siddhant : nothing yarrr I'm not afraid of my Papa infact I love him so so so much and about US it's nothing yarrr I just had some fun with my friends which turned out to be little negative and I hided from Papa so he's blackmailing me...

Roli : ohhh BTW who is your Papa ..

" Mr Rajendra Bharadwaj " answered Sid simply then went out of the car to rescue RK leaving shocking Roli behind 

Roli was yet to come out of the shock she couldn't believe what he just said did he really said his father is The business King Rajendra Bharadwaj or he's just faking.. it took little time for Roli to realise about what Sid said and to double confirm herself she opens her mobile and typed ' Mr Rajendra Bharadwaj ' on Google and searched for it...

She got various sites who has put a biography of Rajendra Bharadwaj referring him as a King of business world , she taps on one of the heading then read out the content where everything related to him was written ,his occupation , hobbies , achievements , family...

Her eyes got stucked on family she read it...

Spouse : Late. Mrs Sujatha Bharadwaj

Children ( a son ) : Siddhant Bharadwaj 

Her hand reached out to her mouth in shock , she slightly tapped on Sid's name to open it further and was shocked to see his pic...

" Ohhh my God...he is really Siddhant Bharadwaj " exclaimed Roli , she was still in shock of knowing that Siddhant Bharadwaj himself is behind her , she pinched herself to make it believe that it's not just a dream ..

After coming out of the shock she read everything written about Siddhant and in that she reached out to the video which was captured on the airport two days ago , she opened it and watched how Sid tricks Rajendra and made him come out from his hide out...

" Ohhh so sir came back to India two days ago and as soon as he came he is behind me , not bad I'm impressed ... let's see what else he can do to reach me " Roli chuckles thinking out of a plan..

After few minutes of waiting Sid and RK came out running holding their Saree till knee and behind them was running whole lady gang with whatever comes to their hand ...

" Mam , start the car "  shouted RK flinching Roli 

Roli looked to see Sid and RK running towards car and behind them were the every member present there in the hall including security , Roli gets panicked seeing huge crowd coming towards them , in that she left her mobile and runs to driver seat and starts the car , as soon as she starts RK and Sid entered inside , Sid beside her while RK in backseat .. 

" Move..move " shouted Sid asking Roli to move out from their and Roli without any thoughts followed his command and drove away from that place ..

" Huhh.. finally saved , I was so scared thinking those ladies will kill me " says RK after taking a breath of relief

" BTW whose plan it was ??? " Asks Roli turning towards Sid

And before Sid could open his mouth to say RK answered " who else other than your amazing lover .. Mam " 

Siddhant smiled sheepishly nodding his head confirming her that it's his idea ..

" Mam I had a request from you hope you'll consider it please otherwise don't know what else is awaiting for us " requested RK gulping the lump seeing towards Sid with slight fear as he is literally scared now because of Sid's plans..

Roli looking at RK from rearview mirror asked " and what is that ??? " 

RK : Mam please Mam accept Sid sir's Love , please Mam please otherwise to get you don't know what else we've to suffer from , please Mam have some mercy on us please accept his Love , he is not bad , he loves you so much and I guarantee you that he'll keep you happy so please accept him please please please please please please

Siddhant looked at Roli for her answer with a smile as he felt that she'll say Yes but to his surprise she denied ...

" No I won't .."

Siddhant looked at her confused Roli too looked at him , Sid was thinking why is she still not ready to accept him when she already accepted his kiss , Roli then smiles seeing Sid confused and turned in front to drive while RK was so disappointed that Roli isn't ready , he asked with huge disappointment " why Mam "

Roli : until now whatever he did to meet me I'm impressed by that but to marry me he should come to my house 

Roli stopped the car at the same ice cream parlor. RK was little confused on her reply but still said " ok no big deal tell your address we'll come to your house asking for your hand "

In all this Sid was continuously gazing at Roli trying to understand what she wants to say while Roli continues " Siddhant write my number "

Siddhant nodded then wrote her number in his mobile which she said and after telling she came out of the car " ok now I'm going ,call me to know my address , bye "

Both the men were feeling little weird on her behavior still they didn't said anything but just smiled...

Roli chuckles seeing their reaction and thought " now it'll be fun , let's see what you'll do now my amul baby " she gave a final node and turned to go..

Silence was present in the car both didn't know what to do , how to react , she's not ready to accept his love and asking to come home but didn't gave her address instead gave her number and asked to call then get her address , everything was confusing , without thinking much Siddhant turned his face to look at his mobile screen a smile came seeing her number but then vanished ...

He quickly turned outside and shouted " hey .. stop "

" Was waiting for this only " giggles Roli then turned to Sid " yeah what happened "

Siddhant : it's only six digits in your number you forgot the last four digits how will I call then..

Roli reached up to his car with a grin then replies " actually Siddhant this is the task and you've to pass it "

" Means ??? " Asks Siddhant with confusion..

Roli : see if you are able to search those four and call me up then I'll be ok to marry you , what you think I'll just agree after two meetings let this be little demanding what say , I should be careful for choosing my life partner right , until you will search my number I'll think about you if you are ok for me or not ...

RK : or what if he couldn't then..

Roli : if he truly loves me then he can moreover I believe he can , right Siddhant ...

Siddhant nodded Yes with smile " wait for my call , I'll call you soon "

Roli : see Siddhant I want little time to think about us well I feel you already know my answer but still I want sometime to make up my mind fully about this new relationship hope you understand my nervousness , that's why I've given you this task you are not upset right 

Siddhant smiles then caressed her cheek answering " of course not sweetheart , take your own time I am not forcing you and also this was not needed you should have directly asked me for time I would have given "

Roli : that's there but what I felt that I have the rights to play with you so just playing little by giving you this task..

Siddhant holds her hand and kisses on her knuckle and whispers slowly " you have every Rights on me from the day I realised you are mine " 

Roli smiles pleasantly then leaned to his face and plants a kiss on his cheek making him shiver little on her touch , Sid smiled wide after getting a kiss from his love , Roli slowly moves towards his ears and whispers " BTW my name is Roli , find it soon Siddhant I'll will be waiting for my amul baby's call "

Roli blushes little then left from there leaving Sid into Dreamland of hers , Sid was still lost in her melodious voice , her voice was still echoing in his ears he was beaming in happiness after hearing her indirect confession...

RK : what you think Sir , how you'll find now...

Siddhant : don't know , first let's go home and change our dress then will go to Papa and will think what we can do..

RK : ok.. RK agrees then came in front and drove the car towards home then after changing both headed towards office where Rajendra was

Both entered into Rajendra cabin and was welcomed with hot glare , both were confused little but then remembered about how RK has spilled out that Sid has taken alcohol once , both looked at each other in fear and was thinking what to do now neither they can go out nor to Rajendra...

Breaking the silence Siddhant slightly whispers " her name is Roli "

As Siddhant has expected Rajendra gets excited forgetting his anger , he excitedly asked " you talked to her ??? "

Siddhant : yess..

Rajendra : what all happened tell me ..

Siddhant and RK bumped there fist with each other in a joy of getting escaped from Rajendra anger , with a smile both settled on the chairs and started narrating whole thing of what has happened there from getting caught to the task given by Roli ..

Rajendra : ohhh so how are you gonna find it now..

Siddhant : don't know...

Rajendra : but had to say she's quite smart , didn't told anything about herself yet and also asked time from you I liked this ..

Siddhant : hmmm and also indirectly she told her wish too

Rajendra : so what are you waiting for go and think the way how to complete that number..

Siddhant : yeah...

Rajendra and RK got engrossed in there work while Siddhant was sitting at a place and thinking about how to find her..

After sometime Siddhant shouted " got it , and you both have to help me in it "

" No " both immediately denied knowing that it'll be something stupid plan only ..

" Papaaa , RKkkk ... Pleaseeeeeee , this is last time pakka please please please please please please " requested Siddhant making puppy face with full innocence ..

" Never , we know something weird will be running in your mind " answered RK making Siddhant disappointed ..

" Papa at least you ..." Asked Siddhant looking at Rajendra ..

Rajendra : Siddhant see your plans always put us in danger , remember about today itself what has happened to RK after that you still think we'll help you

Siddhant: yeah because you love me don't you 

Rajendra : Siddhant no, don't even try to blackmail me..

Siddhant chuckles knowing it's easy to blackmail Rajendra and if he agrees then RK too will be agree ..he then said keeping his head down " ok fine I won't say anything , I won't ask anything from anyone , I thought you love me and will give me whatever I ask , no matter what my father will be there behind me in every step of mine but I was wrong , my Papa will not be there I'm alone all alone ... I thought ..."

" Enough , now shoot what's your plan " stated rajendra rolling his eyes knowing his son's buttering skills , he always go into emotional mode to make Rajendra agree for anything he wish for 

Siddhant smiles big and RK sighs thinking gone again , Siddhant with excitement told " see we've to find last four digits right so why don't we do hit and trial "

" Nooooooo , are you even serious Siddhant Sir " asked RK with horror..

" I'm damn serious " 

Rajendra : so you mean you want us to keep every four digits behind that number and call to check if it's of roli's or not ..

Siddhant : yess

Rajendra : RK throw him out of the cabin ...

RK : sure sir.. RK moved towards Siddhant..

Siddhant : areey wait wait ... Papa why..

RK : then what you want us to do Sir ,do you have any idea what are you even telling , you want to keep the number and check but what if any digit is repeated then , do you know there are nearly 10,000 combinations we can form from 4 digits if the digits can be repeated 

Siddhant : whaaattt !!! 10,000 ohhh God..

Rajendra : now say you still want to do it...

" But ..." 

Rajendra : but what Siddhant think of another plan this won't work...

Siddhant : okk but Papa until any new plan come we can try this one right ...

" No " 

Siddhant pouted seeing their direct denial , he looked at the clock then told " Papa see after half an hour lunch time is going to start at least we can try till then ... please please please after that I'll think of another plan please please please please please please "

Rajendra and RK both nodded in despair and got agreed knowing that Siddhant won't let them be in peace if they still denied to do , seeing them accepting Siddhant jumped in excitement he then told " ok so first I'll keep zeros and then mine will be from 1-100 then Papa you from 101-200 and RK you from 201-300 ...start from backside and let others be zero itself until you get whole four digits "

Both were groaning in anger seeing Siddhant instructing for doing this nonsense time wasting thing but they can't say anything other than doing what they're asked for...

Siddhant : first write the number which we have ... 637429_ _ _ _ , now you guys keep adding..

Rajendra and RK looked at each other giving a sympathetic look then typed the numbers in their mobile ..

Siddhant kept 0000

And Rajendra wrote 0101

While RK filled 0201

All of them together kept the mobile on their ears only to hear same thing ...

" The number you are trying to reach does not exist please check the number and dial again ..."

Rajendra : Siddhant it's not the one , until when you'll try yarr please let's leave it ...

Siddhant : Papa only for few minutes more can't you do this much also for your son ...

Rajendra kept quiet and RK who was about to say something stopped in Midway realizing that there's no use of it and again everyone started typing the numbers ... that's when the phone ringed otherside on the number which RK had typed " got it .... it's ringing "

" Really , put on speaker " both father and son shouted in excitement..

RK nodded and kept on speaker and as the call was received he asked politely " hello Mam , am I talking to Miss Roli "

" Wait a second , I'm not any Mam ok I'm a man I'm a Sir " said the person from otherside 

All rolled there eyes hearing the reply , RK got little nervous hearing his heavy voice he then asked " ohh sorry Sir , then are you Roli "

Siddhant and Rajendra slapped their head seeing his stupidity and get into their work leaving RK being scolded by the man who said " do you even have brain when I said I am a man not lady then how can you even think that I'll be Roli , nonsense ..keep the phone it's wrong number "

RK cuts the call immediately after hearing this much , Sid and Raj chuckled seeing his face " shut up " says RK making them shut and all again continued to put the numbers...

After sometime Rajendra got the line , he before itself informed " I'll see who it is then will give it to you "

Rajendra : hello..

" Yeah ..." A girl's voice came from otherside ..

Rajendra smiled little thinking maybe she's the one he asks " Roli beta "

A girl on otherside might be with her friend told to her " hey it's a wrong number come come will have fun " and both started conversing to Rajendra.. " who ?? " Asks her 

" are you Roli ??? " asks Rajendra politely ..

Girl : no , I'm not but if you cooperate then we can make a Roli what say ...

" Wh..Wh..Wh.. What.." stammers Rajendra hearing such a thing " so..so..sorry .. sorry wrong number " told Rajendra in hurry then cuts the call taking a long breath otherside both the girls laughed hearing his stammering voice...

( BTW while writing this I got a question have any one of you ever got any prank calls from unknown numbers , I've got twice 😂😂 and even I too have done 😜😜 )

Siddhant who was looking at Rajendra with anticipation seeing Rajendra pale face asked " what happened Papa "

Rajendra : nothing she's not your Roli

Siddhant : that's ok but what she said you're looking so pale 

Rajendra : she asked if I cooperate then she can make a Roli , huh today's generation what to say about them have no shame...

Siddhant opened his mouth in shock then told " see Papa don't even think to cheat my mumma got it "

Rajendra : shut up you idiot again questioning on my character ... I'm very well cultured man ok and she was just making fun from it that's it , you nonsense always doubting at me , let Roli come in our house then will take revenge on her of all the torture you have done to me ...

" Daddy , noo please , you can't do anything to her " cries Sid

Rajendra : why why can't I... 

Siddhant : because I can't choose any one between you both , if you'll torture her becoming a typical father in law then she'll expect me to stand by her side but at the same time I can't go against you too so please don't put me in that situation I won't be able to choose between you two instead you torture me I won't say anything

" Aww , don't worry baccha I won't torture her or also not you , I was just joking " says Rajendra pinching Siddhant cheeks...

Siddhant smiles then hugged rajendra and releasing the hug he reminded to Rajendra " Papa do next , don't stop "

" I'll kill you " 

" Later ...now do what you were doing " Sid flashes fake smile then asked rajendra to do , Rajendra huffed then again started typing the numbers and calling 

RK was continuously watching on clock , he curses it too " why the hell this clock is moving like snail when will lunch time come , when will Siddhant Sir free us from this torture .."

All were doing there work but didn't got the numbers either it'll be not reachable or wrong after being fed up calling RK started to think how to get rid of it then he gets another idea , he shouts " I've another idea Siddhant sir that may work "

" Really , say say " shouted Rajendra excitedly while Sid glared at him to which Rajendra asked " what..why looking at me like this "

Siddhant : when I said I got idea you immediately denied without even listening and when he says you are jumping like if got any lottery ... you are my father or his 

Rajendra : of course yours Siddhant that's why I know that your idea will be foolish only but RK's it might work because he have more brain than you...

Siddhant glared at both of them while RK giggles then told the idea he got " so what I wanted to say was , see we know her name so why don't we try to search the one named Roli and about number it may match with the initial and we can try this way at least we'll have only few persons not 10,000 " concluded RK rolling his eyes

" See I told you right his plans have some sense unlike yours " taunted Rajendra with a chuckle

" Ok ok fine , now tell how'll find about Roli " asks Sid

RK : will see on internet that how many Roli is there in Mumbai we'll get at least few , will search in those and if still not then will find another way , I think it's better than your hit and trials

" it's Much better RK " appreciates Rajendra

Siddhant with a pout said " I'm not that much fool how much you are saying Papa "

Rajendra : ohhh my Sid I know it baccha  , I know you are not don't take it to your heart dear , you are so intelligent but not in love matter... don't worry Sid it happens your mind won't work properly when your heart is blooming with Love , this is also one of the side effects of Love so don't worry I know how smart and intelligent my Sid is 

Rajendra caressed Sid cheeks making him smile and otherside RK tried to search how many Roli is there in Mumbai...

RK : there are total 8 Roli in Mumbai which is showing for now ...

Siddhant : 8 why these many...

RK : but it's good than your 10,000 right ..

Siddhant : okk ok...now show the list...

RK showed the list to Sid and Raj ..which shows the list of girls named Roli who have their accounts on any social media network and they reside in Mumbai..

Roli Sharma

Roli pandey

Roli S.

Roli 

Roli diwedi 

Roli khatri

Roli ahuja

Roli gaekwad

Siddhant : ok so let's start searching in them ...

All started searching about their profile if get , some was shown and some has privacy so couldn't get anything but Rajendra got the one ' Roli diwedi ' he opened her profile on Facebook and gladly it doesn't has privacy , he smiled wide seeing her profile pic ..." Siddhanttt got it ..."

" Really...show me " shouted Siddhant and snatched the mobile from his hand and looked at her pic , he smiled then kissed on Rajendra cheek in excitement and thanked him " thank you Daddy, you are so great "

Rajendra : that I am now first let's know about her ...

Siddhant nodded and read the information kept their " she's the MD of ' Diwedi constructions ' and also runs a NGO named ' Golden hearts ' "

" Wait a second , which NGO ??? " Asks RK

Siddhant : Golden hearts , what happened why you asking this

RK : areey Sir this NGO is there on the next street from that ice cream parlor where we've seen her , now understood why she was seen their often and those kids which we saw on first day were kids of her NGO

Siddhant : ohhh she was so near then 

Rajendra : areey don't waste much time call her first , her number is written there right...

Siddhant : number ?... Number ?... yeah got it ...

RK : then call quickly ...and BTW what is those last four numbers...

Siddhant looked at her number then replied " it's 8801 "

" So now can you tell me when would you have been on this number by your hit and trial " asks RK raising his eyebrows...

Siddhant rolled his eyes " ok enough naa yarrr , let me call her "

Siddhant called Roli and after few rings call was received and before Roli could say anything Siddhant spoke " hello Roli , this is me Siddhant "

Keep waiting for the next and last chapter " THE CONFESSION " 🤪

Originally posted by Soujanya_ROSID

Oh ok... But I thought you will implement it.... 

My thoughts 🤦‍♀️

I want to end this one soon so not including but I may write another story with RK and Sid together then I'll make his girlfriend too 🤣

I want to end this one soon so not including but I may write another story with RK and Sid together then I'll make his girlfriend too 🤣

Ok... Will wait for this....