Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Pappu.Pager

NO, you’re just full of yourself. Just because you don’t understand her doesn’t mean you need to mock her writing skills. You’re literally no different than rest of Bollywood who thinks speaking perfect English is superior. 

Go and learn not to be rude about someone’s writing skills before you comment on others.

OMG i just remembered an e-incident a couple of months ago.. i don't remember the exact details but i responded to a very offensive and misogynistic tweet that was posted here.. about some dude condoning domestic violence (it was around the time Tapsee's domestic violence movie  had come out) or saying something very offensive about female gender and directed at Tapsee.. anyhoo the tweet also had really bad grammar and odd choice of words and i said "and the username of the twitter says "dr" go figure"

or something to that affect and blue-ice gave a great long lecture (ignoring the content of that doctor dude's post) about how mocking someone's english is very elitist and he could be a doctor in sanskrit or Hindi  yadda yadda yadda

Edited by Bulbbul_Pandey - 3 years ago
colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This is the most stupidest thing I have ever read.

Do you know what Manusmiriti stands for? It is just the written set of rules which where made into Hindu property and Hindu law by British for ease in administration by the British East India Company. Same reason they used sharia for Muslims. Slowly they brought everyone under same laws by various acts of Parliament and the courts got power over everyone.

Manusmiriti was used for joint Indian family's property distribution of wealth. It made any male member equal owner of his father's wealth. It also gave women right over their wealth and to distribute it accordingly. Her husband had no right over her wealth.

Middle class cry about nepotism only when they fail or could not achieve anything. They are themselves have created nepotism in this society. Son takes over father's or family business. Middle class begs others for job reference all the time. In most companies in India job reference is needed for employment. Some companies only hire from employee references. Some want employees to be of a particular region or religion. Many middle class employees start rumor to destroy their colleagues image and career. Bollywood does the same thing.

Many outsiders in Bollywood think they will get loads of money after coming to Mumbai. Daily millions land in dream city. Not everyone cannot be auditioned. If your connections help you in getting an accommodation or small gig so what's wrong in that.

It takes load of efforts and patience to survive in Mumbai. The struggling actors needs to put a lot of effort in appearance as thousands of pretty girls and handsome boys compete for a small role. Some do not have star appeal and appear super bland.

Luck also matters. People are lucky if they get a break and movie succeeds. You need to lobby for the best role. There is no shame in snatching roles. If you are easily replaceable its your fault as your talent and acting capabilities are not that great. There is nothing special about you as an actor. If the producer gets free publicity because of star kid, why not?

No matter how much you say I would never support the selfish vile creature called Kanganavirus.

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

World has a balance

KJO ignored Sushant

I heard Sushant ignored Anurag Kashyap

What makes who better ?? 😆

True.

If you reject someone due to your good luck, the same person will kick your ass during your bad luck. 😊

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: colossial2015

No matter how much you say I would never support the selfish vile creature called Kanganavirus.

Kangana is a virus 😆

Originally posted by: Bulbbul_Pandey

OMG i just remembered an e-incident a couple of months ago.. i don't remember the exact details but i responded to a very offensive and misogynistic tweet that was posted here.. about some dude condoning domestic violence (it was around the time Tapsee's domestic violence movie  had come out) or saying something very offensive about female gender and directed at Tapsee.. anyhoo the tweet also had really bad grammar and odd choice of words and i said "and the username of the twitter says "dr" go figure"

or something to that affect and blue-ice gave a great long lecture (ignoring the content of that doctor dude's post) about how mocking someone's english is very elitist and he could be a doctor in sanskrit or Hindi  yadda yadda yadda

Thankyou for bringing this up...I was looking for it to show to Pappu and couldn't find it....see Pappu..I told you I do not make fun of people not knowing the language....it was just that I was not able to understand C and C's writing style...Thanks again Bulbul.

Please post the link here if u find it.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pappu.Pager

There isn’t any assessment in Bollywood bc there Bollywood families are gatekeepers. In Hollywood, NBC, CBS, FOX, Disney, etc all require prerequisites before anyone gets hired. Cinematographers go to films schools. Actors go to drama schools or work in short films. Bollywood is filled with talentless hacks because they have no requirements. And it’s hard to break in, if you aren’t part of the caste system. 

Ya n bolly pseudos do drugs mafia etc .. n talk about patriarchy , ya lets demolish bolly patriarchy we all
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

Ya n bolly pseudos do drugs mafia etc .. n talk about patriarchy , ya lets demolish bolly patriarchy we all

Go find Jhamu Sughand and demolish him 😆

who is he...Maroony boy..you and your random comments...🤣

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Thankyou for bringing this up...I was looking for it to show to Pappu and couldn't find it....see Pappu..I told you I do not make fun of people not knowing the language....it was just that I was not able to understand C and C's writing style...Thanks again Bulbul.

Please post the link here if u find it.

it was months ago..i'm quite possibly the laziest person i know..i don't even search for posts from 2 days ago...

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

🙂