Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: niyati13

Migration to villages has contributed a lot in spreading. I know of someone whose whole family in city is safe but a relative in village is infected. 

Thats the reason I can never hail someone who sent scores of migrants home as a hero.. And all those who kept the migrant issue burning for long.. Forced them to return to villages either by taking away their home Or manipulating them emotionally Or sending bulk whatsApp msgs..they were used. 

Now businesses reopened everywhere and there is work but many of them r still stuck in their villages.. And many even returned as soon as curbs were lifted.. 

Sad situation

But the migrants were anyways going home on foot na.. Sonu just arranged buses for them.. otherwise, they were all determined to go anyways.. At least that's what I gathered from news.. I could of course be wrong

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

But the migrants were anyways going home on foot na.. Sonu just arranged buses for them.. otherwise, they were all determined to go anyways.. At least that's what I gathered from news.. I could of course be wrong

I didnt specify Sonu Or mentioned sending them by bus. 

But those who incited them to leave in whateverwhatever way 

And since u mentioned.. Sonu could have talked them out and helped them stay where they were.. That would have been of greater help. 

And just arranged transport for all those who were already walking on the road.. Not the others who were in the city and not walking away. 

I understand the emotions.. Everyone wants to be with family when scared.. So not blaming anybody 

But for the sake of that very families.. Didnt it make more sense to stay where they were? Was it worth risking spreading the infection far n wide? 

Just thinking rationally

Edited by niyati13 - 3 years ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Yes I know (Actually from this thread)

I was talking about places like India where I heard they used to close shops early or kept them open for only a very short period of time

I thought for a cramped and a heavily populated place it was a very bad idea

Yes u r right. Keeping them open for longer hours was a better idea.. Limited hours means more crowd in that time slot since more people would be out to get daily essentials. 

These time restrictions were not all over India though

Edited by niyati13 - 3 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: niyati13

I didnt specify Sonu Or mentioned sending them by bus. 

But those who incited them to leave in whatever.. 

And since u mentioned.. Sonu could have talked them out and helped them stay where they were.. That would have been of greater help. 

And just arranged transport for all those who were already walking on the road.. Not the others who were in the city and not walking away. 

I understand the emotions.. Everyone wants to be with family when scared.. So not blaming anybody 

But for the sake of that very families.. Didnt it make more sense to stay where they were? Was it worth risking spreading the infection far n wide? 

Just thinking rationally

I really can't say much in this.. Not being from the country, I don't know what prompted people to consider this mass movement so can't comment.. All we can hope is for the world to come out of this crisis

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Do they do contract tracing

It didn’t work in America, it has failed in many states

NeGaT1Ve thumbnail

You are absolutely right. Covid cases are decreasing in Pakistan day by day. Even the Schools, Colleges and Universities are reopened form 15th of September. I wonder what's the real matter, was it for donations only?

Edited by NeGaT1Ve - 3 years ago