How Covid cases increasing in India and Reducing in Pakistan

Posted: 3 years ago

i mean its not a nationality based question but i am still amazed what this all covid thing upto in Pakistan no one is following any SOPs there is no social distance these days and the active cases went down to some 6000+ which was a decline from 9000 yesterday as they claim 3000 patient recovered and how this so called pandemic making more waves in India ...plz keep this as scientific and not nation wide

i mean its not a nationality based question but i am still amazed what this all covid thing upto in Pakistan no one is following any SOPs there is no social distance these days and the active cases went down to some 6000+ which was a decline from 9000 yesterday as they claim 3000 patient recovered and how this so called pandemic making more waves in India ...plz keep this as scientific and not nation wide

Just compare the numbers per sq foot. Then you will get your answer. Pakistan is smaller than one of the states of India.

Dude forgot everything.population of mumbais dharavi is more then many european country or say any pakistan city.also  corona testing in india is third highest in world.

Originally posted by Aanandaa

Just compare the numbers per sq foot. Then you will get your answer. Pakistan is smaller than one of the states of India.

still if u compare the cases by keeping Pakistan only in mind it should have been double keeping in mind that there are no one following SOPs , how the cases are declining i am in doubt that either they are really getting away with this covid thing or its government showing less number to open educational institutes

Comparision with Pakistan is unfair. Pakistan is not even 1/4th of India. Our population and their population, huge difference.

Originally posted by CoffeeCake

Comparision with Pakistan is unfair. Pakistan is not even 1/4th of India. Our population and their population, huge difference.

its not the comparison of india and pakistan its about why covid reacting so differently.. is there really anything called as COVID 19 ...which i highly doubt because without wearing masks , without maintaining social distance the cases are still at low point how come 

Compare cases per million of both countries than talk. 

Originally posted by Arsalan_khan

still if u compare the cases by keeping Pakistan only in mind it should have been double keeping in mind that there are no one following SOPs , how the cases are declining i am in doubt that either they are really getting away with this covid thing or its government showing less number to open educational institutes

Like I said, all you have to do is compare per. sq. feet of the area or like Robin was saying - compare per million. Don’t forget that India is humongous both in terms of its population as well as the land.

Edited by Aanandaa - 3 years ago

Testing ho rahi hai Pakistan men?