Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heisenberg17 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Untrue.. There is no lack of testing

Those numbers don't show the real picture.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

Those numbers don't show the real picture.

And you know that how?๐Ÿ˜†

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: roni_berna

Can't say how they managed as were airports closed in Jan-Feb-March? When the second wave has been so disrupting in all other countries, the fact that now when China has no lockdown and people are not wearing masks, it looks weird. Even South Korea which was taking so many precautions is showing a spike in cases.

China would never let out how it contained the virus to Wuhan.. that's one of the perks having media under your control๐Ÿ˜†

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

And you know that how?๐Ÿ˜†

It's just common sense, there's no way a country like Pakistan can have less confirmed cases per million than all the most advanced developed nations of the world, unless they're not testing enough. ๐Ÿ˜†

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

It's just common sense, there's no way a country like Pakistan can have less confirmed cases per million than all the most advanced developed nations of the world, unless they're not testing enough. ๐Ÿ˜†

Spread of corona hardly has anything to do with advancement though.. the people of advanced countries like US refused to follow SOPs.. there was no contact tracing.. nothing at all

During the very initial days, when I was hugely exposed to a COVID patient, like pretty badly exposed, although I was negative, the government health sector called me up daily to make sure I was quarantined and not having any symptoms

Advancement really isn't gonna help much with COVID to be honest.. only SOPs will and luckily the religious places here understood that

And I repeat again, Corona seldom follows common sense

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

China would never let out how it contained the virus to Wuhan.. that's one of the perks having media under your control๐Ÿ˜†

True that. Just like North Korea was launching missiles when countries were lockdown due to Corona ๐Ÿ˜†

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: roni_berna

True that. Just like North Korea was launching missiles when countries were lockdown due to Corona ๐Ÿ˜†

Just imagine how peaceful life would have been if media was not so much out of control in both our respective countries๐Ÿ˜†

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Spread of corona hardly has anything to do with advancement though.. the people of advanced countries like US refused to follow SOPs.. there was no contact tracing.. nothing at all

During the very initial days, when I was hugely exposed to a COVID patient, like pretty badly exposed, although I was negative, the government health sector called me up daily to make sure I was quarantined and not having any symptoms

Advancement really isn't gonna help much with COVID to be honest.. only SOPs will and luckily the religious places here understood that

And I repeat again, Corona seldom follows common sense

I agree, what I am saying is that if Pakistan increased its testing, they'd find the number much higher than it is.  Pakistan is no where near testing as much as other countries, which is why its confirmed cases per million is appears far lower.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

I agree, what I am saying is that if Pakistan increased its testing, they'd find the number much higher than it is.  Pakistan is no where near testing as much as other countries, which is why its confirmed cases per million is appears far lower.

Depends.. does it really matter what's the number of assymptomatic cases?๐Ÿ˜† cuz people with mild symptoms too are quick to get tested.. there is no shortage of kits now unlike the first couple of months.. it's the assymptomatic ones that are missed

Anyhow.. hardly matters what the reason is.. I am just glad i wouldn't have to repeat a rotation in the COVID unit.. PPEs are a headache๐Ÿ˜† 

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Few days ago a Deutsche Welle report stated that some district level clerk was asked by authorities above him to report half the original numbers so that could be a widespread thing. And ofcourse testing. The more you test, the more cases appear and Pakistan's testing has been stagnant for months. That's all I know. Waise bhi, India's most cases are asymptomatic but still tested. Pakistan needs to amp it's testing to get a clearer picture.