Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: dahibhalle

Suskunlar is a rare Murat show where I did not have to struggle to find English subs - it is easily available on youtube ,however it is heavy viewing and I still have not finished watching it.

ive heard good reviews about...unfortunately like u mentioned, couldnt find eng subs...youtube's CC way makes the episode more confused

dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meena_J

ive heard good reviews about...unfortunately like u mentioned, couldnt find eng subs...youtube's CC way makes the episode more confused

Hi, Suskunlar is available in youtube as Game of Silence-https://youtu.be/H9H2gPfuS9M

dahibhalle thumbnail

Maybe it's the new characters they have introduced ,but for a change Ramo was fast paced and engrossing👍🏼

Sibel had a lot to do so her fans should be happy but OTT, over histrionic Sibel just does not work for me. We know that the she is playing a double game and is actually on Ramo's side but the director seems to have this need to reinforce this every few minutes with all the subtlety of sledgehammer🥱

Yavuz did not have much to do but this actor is a show stealer⭐️

Ramo had a lot of action scenes but one of the best things about this character is how intelligent he is shown to be and his ability to think on his feet- Murat continues to bowl me over with how effortless he makes it all look and I am loving his leather jacketed look 

dahibhalle thumbnail

There's a kiss in the next episode and the fandom's very excited☺️😆

It's fascinating for me though to be a part of this international fandom- there's Arabs ,Greeks, Romanians ,South americans and of course Turks in this strange coalition of Murat bey's fans.

This is a culture and language which is not mainstream and was something I was very unaware of and now I know enough to greet my Turkish colleague "Merheba" to her very pleasant surprise.

Turkey has an increasingly bad reputation globally because of it's politics but it's interesting how much of soft power a country can have because of it's cultural exports.

nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

It may have very bad reputation in politics but Turkey is a very popular holiday destination. British ppl loves to go there and I have some friends they go there every year ..I haven’t been there yet but now watching Turkish dramas I love to go there..if I am lucky I might see my favourite hero .🤪 

dahibhalle thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

It may have very bad reputation in politics but Turkey is a very popular holiday destination. British ppl loves to go there and I have some friends they go there every year ..I haven’t been there yet but now watching Turkish dramas I love to go there..if I am lucky I might see my favourite hero .🤪 

Tell me about it! Once this pandemic is over and we can go back to normal life again worldwide, Turkey is where I am going to as well especially Istanbul.

I am in Aussieland and B.C (before Corona),people I know have gone to Turkey as well and have only good things to say about the place.

dahibhalle thumbnail

Yet to watch Ramo because no time today and no English subs but twitter is full of the "kiss" ☺️😆

One of these days I will do a post on Murat bey and his kisses in his various shows- from the slow, sweet ones to the "I am going to eat you alive" voracious one's😆

dahibhalle thumbnail

I am so so smitten- that naughty twinkle in his eyes, that smile and that lip bite

dahibhalle thumbnail

The show starts with Ramo connected to a lie detector machine which shocks him whenever it detects a lie. This is in a room above a gorgeous, smoky, slightly sleazy and seductive bar.Would have preferred to see more of the song and dance in the bar instead of the gratuitous violence of Ramo getting shocked.

And then Ramo getting shocked is later used for comedic relief as his family members get electric shocks on touching him😳😆

Unlike me, Ramo does not allow his professional life to overwhelm his personal life as he goes to Sibel, right after meeting with the new villain who has just asked him to kill the police commissioner😳

The love confession after Sibel finally reveals her big sacrifice of allying with the villains to keep Ramo safe ,was well done. It was interesting that instead of appreciating her sacrifice ,Ramo was all about "I will be mad with you forever about this but I love you too much to stay away" 

Baki, there is a new villain in town who is omnipotent  and omnipresent This show has like nesting dolls of villains- you think you've reached the top villain and out pops another one😆

Ramo flaunting his cleavage😆- this show is so kitschy at times.

This open- mouthed kiss had me open- mouthed☺️

"Stay with me, don't walk away"

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nep3

I have gone to Istanbul during my summer holidays. It is a great place to visit.