Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Meena_J

oh he was just way too egoistic...bit of attitude issue

Demir remains eternally fascinating for me-this big chip he carried on his shoulder, all this talk of vengeance but when push came to shove ,how unable he was to carry out his revenge.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dahibhalle

One of my first world problems is the lack of English subtitles for this show😡 and I have looked far and wide.

Apparently there were subtitled episodes on youtube before, but they were removed.

i also try to find urdu dubbed once but thats just hard one too

dahibhalle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

i also try to find urdu dubbed once but thats just hard one too

Urdu dubbed series is easy to find on both youtube and daily motion but I would not recommend it especially for the 2nd season as they are just making up their own dialogues .

dahibhalle thumbnail

Watched Ramo after a long time and enjoyed it actually. It is the light ,non- serious " style over substance " kind of show that hits the spot right now.

This is how Ramo- the Robin Hoodesque wannabe gangster dresses like as he goes around beating up the bad guys and it just makes me laugh😆

Yavuz has gone from ambiguous to pure villainy and I like it as he is a far more suave and interesting bad guy than the current main, bad guy.

Sibel ,poor woman does not have much to do other than flashing a leg and Fidan who had a far more interesting arc in season 1 has been relegated and needs to become more prominent again. There needs to be someone to counter all the testosterone in this show.

But overall the last episode was definitely worth watching and paisa vasool👍🏼

Edited by dahibhalle - 3 years ago
dahibhalle thumbnail

kocan kadar konuş | Tumblr

So expressive

dahibhalle thumbnail

Finally saw Ramo- had to wait for the English subs and it is such a parody of a crime show😆This show has taught me that Turkish police are nincompoops and Turkish doctors are brilliant when it comes to gunshot wounds😆

All of Murat's shows that I have watched ,this is the only one where I don't see the character but instead see the actor and it is not Murat's fault- he is still excellent at his craft, it's the writing that fails him- Ramo is a poorly fleshed out character.

There was too little of Yavuz and Fidan and perhaps that's why the episode felt a bit flat and there was too much of Ramo and Sibel😵 and  neither the character Sibel nor the actress playing her do anything for me.

Ramo leaning in for an almost kiss.

Yavuz - my favorite character in the show because of the element of mystery and unpredictability in him.

Fidan- my favourite female character - get her doing more in the show ,you incompetent creatives😡 and can we explore that intangible something between her and Yavuz.

Edited by dahibhalle - 3 years ago
dahibhalle thumbnail

Murat looking more like a frazzled newspaperman here who's missing deadlines😆- wish Turkey did some media house based show that Murat could act in.

dahibhalle thumbnail

ecevit oran | Tumblr

ecevit oran | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

Murat broke my heart a little bit as Ecevit Oran- the outward veneer of progress, the hot shot lawyer with the hot girlfriend and then it all falls apart exposing  the sad, terrorised ,vulnerable child who lost his childhood.

Suskunlar is a rare Murat show where I did not have to struggle to find English subs - it is easily available on youtube ,however it is heavy viewing and I still have not finished watching it.

dahibhalle thumbnail

Still waiting for English subs 😳 but meanwhile I love Ramo and Fidan (his aunt) together.

dahibhalle thumbnail

Tuba Büyüküstün personality profile

Tuba Büyüküstün was stuck on that series!

I write a lot about Murat but the show ASI would not be the show it was if it was not for Asi and the actress who played her, Tuba Buyukustun.

Asi is a woman who is stunningly gorgeous yet wears her beauty lightly, there is a coltish grace to her walk that is endearing.

As a character she is what makes the show more for me-She is stupid at times and her pride is a flaw, this proud woman who may  break but will not bend and the pride which is not paired with meanness of spirit but instead a nature very giving.

I loved Tuba in this show so watched her in another show Cesar ve Guzel and she was, to put it mildly a disappointment😒