Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

double post

Edited by dahibhalle - 3 years ago
dahibhalle thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/QcEAOMAiET0]/YOUTUBE]

Suskunlar- is a different kind of show about the lives of 4 boys who find themselves in prison and what happens to them in there and the affect on their adult lives.

It is a revenge drama with an edge of your seat kind of suspense which keeps you glued initially but then like any other adrenaline rush starts to get tiring after a while.

The need to provide thrills starts to get in the way of story- telling.

With that said it is still an interesting, socially relevant story which is not too badly told.

Murat is amazing in this show - as the adult who still houses that vulnerable child- the scenes where he breaks down in front of his father- his voice ,his face are so emotionally expressive.

nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Watched 1st season of Asi and few more but really getting frustrated coz lots of episodes are missing ðŸ˜¡ tried in dailymotion and YouTube but couldn’t find all ..let alone some scenes.

Please let me know if you know any website for this drama.

dahibhalle thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

Watched 1st season of Asi and few more but really getting frustrated coz lots of episodes are missing ðŸ˜¡ tried in dailymotion and YouTube but couldn’t find all ..let alone some scenes.

Welcome to the club - really frustrating how there are subs in Arabic,spanish,russian,greek ,balkan languages but not in English.

Both facebook and Dailymotion have Asi- Demir scenes with subtitles- just put asi- demir English subs on search and they should show up.

TheBucibu- this user on youtube - some of the vids you can turn close captioning on and then in the settings you can chose English as your language - this is for episodes 58-71.

dahibhalle thumbnail

For me Asi is divided not into seasons but by Demir’s changing facial hair.

Demir Dogan | Mona, Tuba

Clean-shaven Demir - My least favourite-

Arrogant, egoistical ,so in love with Asi and so emotionally stunted.

dahibhalle thumbnail

Demir with mooch- This is the most loving, most expressive Demir was with Asi- still very emotionally needy and needing reassurances all the time but this Demir is just love.

dahibhalle thumbnail

Demir with the beard-

He is a conflicted being and thus makes me feel conflicted about him- still arrogant, still about his own suffering.

And then turns into a complete marshmallow when he realises it was Asi who suffered the most ,it was Asi who went after him when he abandoned her.

A vindictive part of me wanted Demir to die and was not happy with the happy ending written for him, a softer part of me would look at those puppy dog eyes and want all happiness and love for him.

Asi & Demir - Beni Unutma (Greek Lyrics) - YouTube

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nep3

i tried to find them too...dunno where can i find em ..

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dahibhalle

For me Asi is divided not into seasons but by Demir’s changing facial hair.

Demir Dogan | Mona, Tuba

Clean-shaven Demir - My least favourite-

Arrogant, egoistical ,so in love with Asi and so emotionally stunted.

oh he was just way too egoistic...bit of attitude issue

dahibhalle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

i tried to find them too...dunno where can i find em ..

One of my first world problems is the lack of English subtitles for this show😡 and I have looked far and wide.

Apparently there were subtitled episodes on youtube before, but they were removed.