Posted: 3 years ago

Recently started watching Turkish drama series and am absolutely in love with this man given how brilliantly he acts with his eyes and his voice and wondering if he has other fans  here.

Started watching Asi and disliked him initially and still have a love hate relationship with Demir Dogan ,the character played by him.

Then watching Ask ve Ceza and love Savas bey- the man trying to navigate the murky waters of tradition and love.

Watching Ramo, his latest work and the show is ott but Murat as Ramo agains works for me.

How painful is it though to try and watch Turkish series with subs- either they are na or on websites that come with 10,000 popups.

I don’t know him ..as I started recently too ..only watched Fatmagul , Kara sevda only half and now watching ask laftan anlamaz ..they are so long and every episode ends in such a interesting scene that you want to watch another one..it takes all your time.

But all there actors are so good..and all of them works with their eyes and expression and with so much emotion you can feel their pain ..

I am fan of Burak ozcivit ❤️❤️

@nep3-- Yeah,Turkish shows are a new and interesting genre for me as well.

Ask laftan Anlamaz was the show that got me hooked - the story is a wee bit stupid but the chemistry between the leads is scorching and I love the background score of the show as well.

Asi is an oldie but a goldie especially if you like love-hate romances- the byline of the show is how guroor (which means the same thing in their language as it does in ours )can come in the path of love and the story really live up to its premise.

I have heard about Fatmagul but hesitate to watch it because it is about a rape victim- may watch it if you think it's worthwhile.

Might watch Kara sevda as well but you are right ,the episodes are almost movie size so does take a lot of time.

Edited by dahibhalle - 3 years ago

double post

Originally posted by dahibhalle

@nep3-- Yeah,Turkish shows are a new and interesting genre for me as well.

Ask laftan Anlamaz was the show that got me hooked - the story is a wee bit stupid but the chemistry between the leads is scorching and I love the background score of the show as well.

Asi is an oldie but a goldie especially if you like love-hate romances- the byline of the show is how guroor (which means the same thing in their language as it does in ours )can come in the path of love and the story really live up to its premise.

I have heard about Fatmagul but hesitate to watch it because it is about a rape victim- may watch it if you think it's worthwhile.

Might watch Kara sevda as well but you are right ,the episodes are almost movie size so does take a lot of time.

Ask laftan is so funny ..it’s like Geet from star plus 😃 Fatmagul I hesitated as well but the way they showed her journey ,her pain ,anger and how she started her life again I liked it..

ASI I heard about it and on my list ..

Kara Sevda has got lots of plans and plots ,selfish family but the chemistry between the leads are to die for..all the episodes are in you tube but don’t read comments..all spoilers are there 😡 but I like reading..some ppl explain it beautifully. Watch it for leads ..let me know 😉

Originally posted by nep3

Ask laftan is so funny ..it’s like Geet from star plus 😃 Fatmagul I hesitated as well but the way they showed her journey ,her pain ,anger and how she started her life again I liked it..

ASI I heard about it and on my list ..

Kara Sevda has got lots of plans and plots ,selfish family but the chemistry between the leads are to die for..all the episodes are in you tube but don’t read comments..all spoilers are there 😡 but I like reading..some ppl explain it beautifully. Watch it for leads ..let me know 😉

If you ever get around to watching ASI, let me know if you find a good website to watch it with English subs as very few epi's have English subs and I watched mostly the Urdu version which sometimes seems to be making up it's own dialogues.

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/WnmtzhA0EgE[/YOUTUBE]

My favorite man with his hungry eyes

Watching Turkish dramas and vm's and have discovered the beautiful world of Turkish music.

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/OuAiMKuAHlM[/YOUTUBE]

I've loved you once

I can't love anyone else

They call me crazy

Let them say, I won't change

They say; "You're at the beginning of the road, you'll change"

But all the roads I know

Are going to you

Love is not just getting along

You might love someone without a reason

And sometimes you just give your life

For a little moment

https://lyricstranslate.com

Originally posted by dahibhalle

Watching Turkish dramas and vm's and have discovered the beautiful world of Turkish music.

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/OuAiMKuAHlM[/YOUTUBE]

I've loved you once

I can't love anyone else

They call me crazy

Let them say, I won't change

They say; "You're at the beginning of the road, you'll change"

But all the roads I know

Are going to you

Love is not just getting along

You might love someone without a reason

And sometimes you just give your life

For a little moment